It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats aleins think of us, our society?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm betting Extra Terrestrials probably think of us as the Dumb, Hick, Inbred Cousins of the Universe.

Luz

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think they must be quite facinated with us because they keep coming back...imagine how facinated we would be if we stumble upon a whole new race. If not that we are their test rats and they don't really think of us as equal to them and would not consider us savages but view us as we view rats.

However I think we are their best reality show, and they come back every so often to film a new season. (this theory does not explain abductions or cattle mutulations
)

[edit on 18-3-2005 by Luz]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luz
However I think we are their best reality show or documentary, and they come back every so oftem to film a new season.

That would be the 10,000 season of Earth's Bloopers & Blunders on ITV(Idiot TV).

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
they apparently, based on abduction interviews, view us the same way we view cattle or dogs. I don't think they bother evaluating our culture.
Has anyone ever seen a research paper or TV special on cow communication or behavior like you would for whales or cheetahs ? nope, they're just food, no reason....

Luz

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Luz
However I think we are their best reality show or documentary, and they come back every so oftem to film a new season.

That would be the 10,000 season of Earth's Bloopers & Blunders on ITV(Idiot TV).

LOL...Aliens Funiest Earth Videos...When Humans Attack...I can go on j/k

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Primitive and violent, with the ability to be resourceful and creative.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman
Primitive and violent, with the ability to be resourceful and creative.

Not what you would consider a good combination for a vacation spot.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
they apparently, based on abduction interviews, view us the same way we view cattle or dogs. I don't think they bother evaluating our culture.
Has anyone ever seen a research paper or TV special on cow communication or behavior like you would for whales or cheetahs ? nope, they're just food, no reason....
If that's the case, then I want to be some hot alien chick's pet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join