It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter blames Orlando attack on ‘white supremacy’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

“Despite the media’s framing of this as a terrorist attack, we are very clear that this terror is completely homegrown, born from the anti-Black white supremacy, patriarchy and homophobia of the conservative right and of those who would use religious extremism as a weapon to gain power for the few and take power from the rest,” the statement said. “Those who seek to profit from our deaths hope we will forget who our real enemy is, and blame Muslim communities instead.”

Link

I really do not know what to say anymore, it seems we are content warping reality to suit what ever narrative we are pushing at the moment. Truth no longer matters, so we distort and pervert it so it fits our need. This is disgusting to say the least.

This was not a racist white guy killing innocent black school children in the name of White supremacy. At no time did he mention white power in his 911 calls.

So the evil white man is guilty of all crimes committed by everyone. Personal accountability is an antiquated idea anyway.
edit on 23-6-2016 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Doom and Gloom

Lol

I love these BLM people. Some of the funniest comedians of our time.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Well looks as if the loons are out in force again... does anyone actually take the BLM folks seriously anymore?

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

They are like spoiled little kids that can't stand any attention being diverted away from them.

"No, not them! Look at Me! Look at Me!"

+8 more 
link   
a reply to: sycomix

I really hope not. It has been a very long time since I have seen such a racist group of people.

+30 more 
link   

I wonder if they also feel like the Orlando Alligator attack was the result of the white patriarchy holding down the reptile community?

What a collective of whiny dumbasses.

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
BLM are a terrorist organisation, so anything they say should be ignored. Simple really.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

Well looks as if the loons are out in force again... does anyone actually take the BLM folks seriously anymore?

Anymore?? I don't know anyone who EVER took them serious.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I support a lot of what BLM stands for, but I fail to see how this is the fault of white supremacy or capitalism.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

If you mean a serious group of ignorant morons, then yes. I take them very seriously.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hmm it is clear to me that more then just homosexuals died in Orlando, sure you can say that they were the target. I just want to point out more then gay people were murdered and the color and orientations etc of those murdered where all over the spectrum.

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well I hate to say it but once enough white people are pissed off there's going to be a massive swing in conservatism.

I've already made the switch.

This is what happens when Europeans and Americans get to nice to everyone and start handing everything out for free, the whole world trys to take advantage.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

So now Arabic people are white as well?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Talk about twisting something to fit a narrative.

Do they actually have any real credibility over there anymore?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Hmm it is clear to me that more then just homosexuals died in Orlando, sure you can say that they were the target. I just want to point out more then gay people were murdered and the color and orientations etc of those murdered where all over the spectrum.

For what it's worth, the majority of those killed were of Hispanic decent.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
These people have less credibility than a North Korean Propagandist

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
wow, what a bunch of morons.

they try find fuel when surrounded by sand to preach their agenda.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It seems that running out of enemies brings out a tendency to invent them out of thin air.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Fools.

I don't know why we give people like this the time of day.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

In the old days, zealots were put to the fire.

I so miss the old days.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join