It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British ThinkTank Boss Rages Against "Generation Snowflake"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Not all the social degrees are as worthless and useless as you indicate.

However, the sociology departments nationwide have seemingly been consumed and co-opted by Marxists for decades. They need cleaned out top to bottom but it won't happen because they are a major tool of the oligarchy.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

It's simply a fact

that for 100's of millions of families,

there WILL NOT BE another generation.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I'm glad you did, truly, and sorry you even had to endure it.

It's almost like a disease, this snowflake syndrome. It's baffling.

But more worrisome, it's like a Cult, hard to get out of easy to join. Much like Scientology. It's a worry for many. This behaviour is not natural nor normal to society. It's purely manufactured.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Bears repeating with emphasis. Thanks, BTW, for your kind words. If anything, I think your incredulity and outrage are still overly muffled compared to the REALITIES involved. Seriously.

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: BO XIAN

Thankyou good Sir! When i saw this i had to smile at first because there are some here who deny it's an issue at all.

But it's sad as well, watching these kids throw their lives, their hearts and souls into this utter crap, believing in it so badly they'd worship it as though it were a religion, Which it is beginning to look like from my perspective.

Crying and wailing over what? it's insanity. They 'the perpetrators and instigators of mass delusion' are creating this scenario in which peoples Children are being used as Pawns for a higher agenda. It sickens me.

And for those who don't believe it's an issue? It is a big f'ing issue and it's gone on long enough. This madness needs to stop before these kids lose it completely, like lemmings off a cliff...

imho, we have ALREADY REACHED the lemmings off a cliff stage. What you are describing is the wailing on the way falling to the heap of idiocy at the bottom of the cliff.

The culture and Nation have had our foundations soooooooooooo shredded for sooooooooooo long . . . it's already toooo late. Nothing can and nothing will be done to rescue our Nation nor the millions of clueless liberals hooked up to the public tit in it.

The oligarchy have done their work well for many many decades. The current house of cards is ripe for being blown away wholesale.

Sadly.

Very sadly and tragically with much bloodshed on the near horizon.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

INDEED. It not just is LIKE a cult, a religion,

IT IS a religion. And woe to those who fail to spew the Cardinal Doctrines of the new group think religion. They will make the Inquisition look like a mild Sonday afternoon tea.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

going to pm a vid to you. tell me what you think.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Yep it's almost too late.

If Clinton gets in, it's Game Over.

The World truly will go to Hell in a Handbasket.

People don't understand how evil she is. How disturbed.

and the Snowflake Agenda, will only get worse under her.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

"cabals of young women who are dead set on banning anything they find remotely offensive. Some of the girls were sobbing and hugging each other, while others shrieked. The majority appeared at the very least shell-shocked. It was distress on a scale appropriate for some horrible disaster. "

Wow.......this almost sounds like some type of mass hysteria, or neurological disorder. Or it sounds like they're taking the wrong meds, or that they've forgotten to take their meds.

I mean, I'd read about this silliness for months now and assumed it was just another weird fad or something, but that description raises the phenom to a new level.

I really have to wonder what's causing this.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

What the hell is causing this?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: crazyewok

Simple solution is to stop all student loans for Art and social "degrees" if the students want to waste time doing those they should fund them themselves.

On the flip side the money saved from BA deadbeats who can’t get a job after graduating and so cant pay their loan can instead go on subsidizing vital degrees.

You seem slighty confused by concept of a loan.

They are funding it themselves.

Except in the UK that loan is subsided by the UK taxpayer and they don’t have to pay a penny unless earning over £18,000 a year and even the it’s like £7 a month and after 25 years the loan is written off. There is no effect on credit score or really any pressure to pay the loan back.n

Which mean people that get useless BA and then live on minimum wage jobs will get there education for free. On the other hand people that got a REAL degree and have proper jobs that pay real money have to pay our loans back.

If a Degree not going to get you a real job the student shouldn’t get these subsidised loans. If they want to do it they should either get a traditional loan or self-fund.

edit on 11-6-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

You don't have to look too far.

Look up the quotes of the globalist oligarchy folks in their own words.

It fits smack in the middle of their goals and strategies to shred the social fabric and stability of the culture . . . toward creating chaos.

One of their major themes and strategies is "ORDER OUT OF CHAOS."

NWO etc. etc. etc.

Sigh.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I think it's an idiotic waste of time because there are far more important things to be complaining about and watching. Like the total deconstruction of America's democracy, for instance.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Not all the social degrees are as worthless and useless as you indicate.

Some are useful like the psychiatry and do offer real career prospects.

But most are just useless crap. The world doesn’t need a hundred proffers in Transgender political studies or whatever.

Even law now is saturated. Does the world really need more law graduates?

Student loans should be tailed each year to where these is a skill gap.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

What the hell is causing this?

Society and it's downfall, like Rome.

People haven't been this warped since then, in a modernized society that is. And it's highly troubling that the Leaders of the so called Free World, are nurturing this madness. Its simply Not Normal Behaviourism.

We are living in the best times in history, which are about to become the Worst. Mark my words, it will get worse, and if all the wrong people are sworn in as Leaders it will fall, like Troy.

Sorry i'm reading a lot of other info right now, besides the article in which i posted, but has everything to do with this snowflake crap. Because it is being pushed on purpose, onto our youngest Generation who will one day be the Leaders over much. And, if they continue on this path, nothing good will come of it.

History Repeats Itself. That is assured.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

And just what the hell do you think we've been discussing?

THIS CRAP IS part of America's Democracy and it's Crumbling right in front of your eyes.
edit on 6/11/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

But is it even happening to even a fraction of the degree claimed?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I don't know. I can't possibly know, but it is being reported out of practically every major university in the country. It does seem to be concentrated in the north eastern region of the US but we've seen outbreaks of it at Mizz U for example.

I'd guess its the result of some "programming" they're receiving at either the High School level or shortly after entering the University..........and there must be a cadre of "change agents" that are conducting the programming and recruiting people into it. I find it to be a most peculiarly bizarre development. And they're seeing it in the UK as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Or the complete collapse of the job-market, under the weight of a 5-1 "new grad" / apprentice or HS student to jobs actually created annually.

I find that most people -- especially here on ATS -- post mainly to validate their own self-worth. Hence: you get a lot of political football, and whinging. Few people talk about big issues, because big issues are tough to sort, by definition, and it is far easier to whinge about the other-people-who-are-not-like-me.

Fortunately, they are just as easy to spot in real life. They simply can't resist talking about other people, under any circumstance. This gives you the opening you need to excuse yourself, and go find someone interesting to engage with.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Agreed . . . though I think far too many psychiatrists are idle pill pushers who don't always serve their patients well--too often seeing them only 10 minutes a month or so.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I predict a world in a not too distant future, ruled by snowflake government.
Freedom will mean that you have the right not to be upset and the freedom to sue anyone who you dont agree with, or that has said something mean to you. You may also destroy their lives and make sure they never find work again.
You will have the right to cry and make sure that all in the internet knows about how you have been hurt.

God forbid you speak your mind and have unbiased opinions!
Are you an actor or artist, sure you are, just make sure you act only in accordance to your ethnicity and/or social background. And dont depict anything that doesnt belong to your heritage in your artistic output.

What next, forbid the flying of your flag at the World Cup?
Abolish st Patricks day because it might offend people who don't like Guinness or Leprechauns?
Sue Nintendo for their depiction of an Italian Plumber in a game? (Im surprised that hasnt happened yet tbh)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join