It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hate is spiraling out of control, small bomb detonated in Target bathroom

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: imod02

You do realize that a lot of rapes happen to little boys by seemingly normal looking straight men. How is a little boy in any more danger now than before due to transgender bathroom laws. Or do would be rapists only opt to dress poorly like women to go through all the trouble of sneaking into a women's restroom to rape a little girl. What ever happened to simply driving around in a van telling kids you have candy or some other simpler method.

Yes I do but why give the people who do this extra tool to do it

Why let straight men own minivans or worse icecream trucks. Were giving them a potential tool to assist their potential plans of rape.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Now you are just been silly, but thank our gods you still have the right to be that, and I still have the right to read what you write and try to understand your POV

edit on 10-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
What are the odds Target planted a bomb in their own bathrooms. To get people like the posters to get all worked up and then spend money in their nearest target store. Spending money after this attack is "some snowflake terminology"

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Now you are just been silly, but that our gods you still have the right to be that.

No im not. Im literally using your exact same logic on a comparable hypothetical situation. You just think it looks silly because you dont realize just how silly your own argument is.
edit on 10-6-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

(post by RainbowPhoenix removed for a manners violation)
(post by Shamrock6 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Phew I'm just glad it was a woman who did it.

We dodged another bullet men.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
What are the odds Target planted a bomb in their own bathrooms. To get people like the posters to get all worked up and then spend money in their nearest target store. Spending money after this attack is "some snowflake terminology"
I dont think blowing up your own bathroom is conductive to attracting more people to want to visit and spend money at your place.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Now you are just been silly, but that our gods you still have the right to be that.

No im not. Im literally using your exact same logic on a comparable hypothetical situation. You just think it looks silly because you dont realize just how silly your own argument is.

You seem to be missing the one thing that is also missing in this whole "transgender" discution. Respect

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Sargeras

Im against fascist thought control and the over pc crowd too. But im also rational and dont see an intrinsic threat of letting transgender use the bathroom matching their gender.

If a straight man is looking to rape soneobe they have easier opportunities just about everywhere else other than a high traffic public restroom at target.

But that isn't what is being pushed is it?

No, anyone can just decide at the drop of a hat they feel like a girl today....

You are downplaying it to make it sound better instead of addressing what was actually said.

Obama said the same to schools .

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline

Oh to the contrary my friend, I am not worked up at all. I simply checked and updated all of my social media accounts like I do every morning and found this article interesting and appropriate for discussion here at ATS. Remember to look both ways when you go in a public loo there may just be a big scary Tranny waiting to get ya.
edit on 10-6-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

Did the woman ever state as to why?

She said because of transgenders using the restroom or we still pure speculation on that?

Regardless, what a stupid ol' hag.

link   

I never said or implied they were dangerous or evil and im sure like all other people some are good and some are bad.

Regardless of good or bad why are we fixing something that has been the norm and worked perfectly well for a long long time.

Our culture is imploding and enabling tiny minorities of tiny minorities to change the way things are.

Why should the 80% of the population regardless of wether u personally think they are bigoted or ignorant become uncomfortable so 0.03% can feel comfortable?

link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Except nobody is forcing you to do anything you aren't already doing. At some point in your life you've shared a pissoir with a gay man and possibly even a trans. All you're being asked to do is stop treating people like a lower life form.

People have to tolerate uneducated and uninformed angry rants, after all.

Huh?

I did none of things you just stated.

Try not to project your own assumed biases onto me.

I said exactly what I meant, don't filter it through your own bs to arrive at what you think I said.

Listen to you all boo hoo wah wah whine whine about how others are bad because they don't think like you. I think your signature actually is a fair representation of you so good choice of words there. I find it absolutely hilarious that you can't see the irony in your pathetic rants full of vitriol. You don't seem to understand that while you lambast others who are outside of your thought parameters of acceptable vs unacceptable you have become the very thing you hate...ONE GIANT FROSTY SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!

You are funny, plz entertain me further with your "reasoning "

link   
No respects got nothing to do with anything I just posted. I respect your opinion and viewpoint. I also have the right to point out your logical fallacy. Your just slightly hurt that I dont agree with your opinion.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Bennyzilla

Did the woman ever state as to why?

She said because of transgenders using the restroom or we still pure speculation on that?

Regardless, what a stupid ol' hag.

It's possible she is part of some religious oriented hate group and coached on what to say and not to say. She may just be exercising her right to remain silent which would not allow the PD to accurately relay motive to the public. Those guys take those press conference's seriously and do their best to get all the details right before sharing with the press.
edit on 10-6-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

So what if someone can decide to at the drop of a hat to change their gender or even sexual orientation.

A straight guy can also decide at the drop of the hat "you know what, im lonely, no girls wanna do it with me. Im sick of it. Im gonna abduct the next helpless girl I see and force myself on her. I have needs too, its not fair. Taking whats mine and what I deserve! That will teach them to be dismissive of my feelings"
edit on 10-6-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

(post by RainbowPhoenix removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

It's possible she is part of some religious oriented hate group and coached on what to say and not to say.

Mmm. speculation.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I can't say for sure that this bomb was due to the bathroom situation. But I believe there WILL be attacks on businesses that are dedicated to non-discrimination when it comes to transgender people. Change is hard, and we always have to go through a few bumps in the process.

Here's how this thing is going to go: we already have 18 states and over 200 cities across the U.S. that have non-discrimination laws covering transgender people. In some cases, these laws have been in place for many years. That means transgender people have been legally allowed to enter the restroom that fits their gender identity, and there hasn't been an increase in nefarious activities in bathrooms. As this situation heats up, it will eventually go to the Supreme Court. I'll give you one guess as to how it will end up (think marriage equality).

Get used to it guys. Non-discrimination will be the law of the land, and the world won't end.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join