It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos live @ UC San Diego 6-6-16 10PM EST - The Chalkening

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The most fabulous supervillain on the internet will be hosting a live event at University of California San Diego tonight at 10PM EST. Milo will speak about chalkings, the plague of political correctness, trigger warnings, and safe spaces, among many other topics! Q&A session to follow.

To the Mods: My last thread covering a Milo Yiannopoulos live event was shut down and redirected to a thread from a week earlier about a completely different event covering a different topic. Since these events are live I would really appreciate if we could watch and discuss the stream in it's dedicated thread. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Less concerned about San Diego than other California venues.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Theres more than one reason he is considered dangerous, among other things...

Get ready UC San Diego... Fabulous Operations are about to storm the building!

Locked and loaded with facts and statistics and about to go full-auto on all the trigglypuffs and special snowflakes. Get to your safe spaces!

edit on 6-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Here is something to watch while you wait.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Hell yeah! SO excited! I didn't even know about this one

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It's sad that you cheer-on a known propagandist for spreading propaganda, but it's also sad that you seem to talk just like him.

Apparently, you and others have been exposed to too much propaganda.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Do we know what this one is going to be about specifically?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad
Do we know what this one is going to be about specifically?

According to the OP, it will be about the latest propaganda and buzzwords used by and for the Right Wing.

Milo will speak about chalkings, the plague of political correctness, trigger warnings, and safe spaces, among many other topics! Q&A session to follow.

Toss in a discussion about snowflakes and the propaganda will be complete.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Why so butt hurt? You're on the losing end of this thing, you know? Someday you too will have your brainwashing reversed and you will see the light.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I am an idiot. Did not even see it. I think my brain blocks out certain things now to automatically skip over.

Well, I raise my glass to anyone drinking. I expect weirdness to ensue as per usual with Milo.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness

Why so butt hurt?

I'm not butt hurt. Just commenting at how sad it is people cheer on a known propagandist.

You're on the losing end of this thing, you know? Someday you too will have your brainwashing reversed and you will see the light.

I've not done or said anything that would indicate I am brainwashed. I do not use any key words or phrases that are spread by propagandists, let alone actually believe any of it.

So I appreciate your concern, but it is misplaced.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Funny considering the progressives were the ones who invented these buzzwords to begin with. Another example of how absurd the movement has become.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Funny considering the progressives were the ones who invented these buzzwords to begin with. Another example of how absurd the movement has become.

And the Right Wing propagandists took-off with those terms to bash over the heads of the gullible that will fall for it.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The big question, as always, is, will he be allowed to speak or will his rights be infringed by leftists that do not care about rights except their own?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Milo said some pretty harsh truths about BLM at his last event, I suspect more than a few were triggered by it. We'll see what happens.

edit on 6-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: DBCowboy

Milo said some pretty harsh truths about BLM at his last event, I suspect more than a few were triggered by it. We'll see what happens.

It's nothing people haven't been saying over and over again which is why I have been so surprised that people are so outraged to hear what he says!!! It's something literally anyone can look up.
edit on 6-6-2016 by SomeDumbBroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I love these tour highlights

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I just want to give a big THANK YOU for these threads. I appreciate you keeping track of these. Seriously.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
FYI we might actually be able to hear him speak tonight... according to this tweet there are 4 protesters....

The Pathetic Protest

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

Your welcome

I've been a fan of the Dangerous # for a while, subbed to his YT channel and have his tour schedule bookmarked.

yiannopoulos.net/tour

Btw where is Tech tonight!?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join