It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Completely Loses Control After Her EBT Food Stamps Card Is Declined

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
They run this event every year at around this time and near thanksgiving for extra effect, complete with "social media" posts about lobsters and fine steaks... trolleys full of forbidden fruits carted by the unfortunate, thing you cant afford.

They get you all riled up for the next thing to come... what is it this year? riots or just another mass shooting??

Getting rather transparent for the few still able to think.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: paperdoll
I doubt this person would trash their own home like they are in this store.

Really? How many people replace phones every day because they got angry and threw them? I once knew a guy who went through 3 laptops in 3 months because he had a habit of punching the screens when the computer would make him angry. Angry people do not act rationally.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Remember this? A "glitch" in the system let shoppers get whatever they wanted, so they pretty looted the store and called in everyone they knew who did the same while it lasted. When the glitch was fixed, they dropped everything where it was and disappeared as quickly as they appeared leaving shelves stripped and carts loaded with everything you could think of wherever they happened to be.

I remember. What I could never figure out was why all the people in the animation were exclusively white ... 'cause I didn't see a single white person shopping in any of the live coverage of that incident. I had to laugh when someone told me the reason. It had something to do with a 'riot code' that was limited to 0bama phones.

link   
I'm surprised people think this is staged. Do you live in decent places? I see ignorant, entitled, destructive people like this all of time in this godforsaken town that I live in. Most of time I shop at stores in other towns because the people in the stores around here are terrible!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I like how they covered their asses by making everyone in the video the same race - NOT black. a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: paperdoll

Are they terrible? Or just poor? Or, Are poor people terrible?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: paperdoll
I doubt this person would trash their own home like they are in this store.

Really? How many people replace phones every day because they got angry and threw them? I once knew a guy who went through 3 laptops in 3 months because he had a habit of punching the screens when the computer would make him angry. Angry people do not act rationally.

Yeah, but I'm talking about people like this woman. There's angry people and then there's immature adult babies like her who have zero guilt about trashing what doesn't belong to them but act like their things are precious.

My ex-boyfriend would really break and destroy things of his own when angry but would never act like that in a store.

Just my opinion though..

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Adult babies...aka some mentally ill/unstable people. She probably craves routine, and having her card declined sent her spiralling. She's saying "call the police" likely because things like this have happened before and she knows that will end things.

Not everyone has the capacity to just "grow up", and receiving food stamps isn't the cause of that. Definitely not in this case.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho
Spot on reply Boncho. Your reasoned thinking still shines brightly.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

There's a correlation, poor people aren't necessarily bad people but some people have personality defects that are going to cause them to be poor because it prevents getting and keeping a good job. Economic status is 33% attitude/personality, 33% opportunity, and 33% luck.

As a result you're going to see this behavior much more often in poor areas.
edit on 6-6-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm poor! And yes, they are very terrible!..and not because they're poor. Good job on putting words in my mouth.

Here are a few examples of why I think this way. Like it or don't like it, but this is why I shop other places.

I went to one of the local stores with my mom. My mom is physically disabled. She walks with a cane, has other health issues. She has psoriasis. She's in the freezer aisle minding her own business and this group of people walked by her saying, "Ew, you're so ashy! Get some lotion!". They were adults. My mom didn't say anything to them as she doesn't like confrontation.

There are always very poorly behaved groups of children screaming and blocking aisles meanwhile their parents are ignoring them. Which, yeah, that happens everywhere but not every time and so rampant like stores around here.

The initial walk through the parking lot is filled with lovely sounds of ridiculously loud and vulgar rap music.

Almost everyone I see has ebt and wic. They are usually dressed very well, with full carts and then you see people in their work clothes, looking tired, only getting a few items because that's probably all they can afford. That bothers me, sorry.

Several years ago, when I was about 20, I worked at a fish place around here. All of time, usually women and occasionally old men, would come in throwing a fit over their food. A good example was this one crazed woman who was upset about her order so the boss came out and tried to settle it. When it was finally settled, during the cash exchange, my boss gives this woman her change and this woman FLIPS because my boss gave her a dirty penny. Another time I was robbed. This ignorant piece of trash had a loaded revolver to me demanding the cash in the register. There was a really small boy in the restaurant too. Thank God, his mom is the one who signaled out incoming customers who ended up calling the police as soon as they backed out. I had no problem giving the guy the money but I was so scared that I froze. I couldn't think how to open the register because he didn't give me money. Which is exactly the same as when you have money. The money has nothing to do with opening the drawer but I was too upset to think clearly. I just called for the supervisor who came and handled it. She was a pro at robberies because that place had been robbed quite a few times.

You can agree or disagree but I do think many people in my town are terrible. I'll drive farther out if it means the experience is more pleasant and I don't get harassed.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Exactly. The woman in the video is most likely unemployable due to the very traits she has displayed. Low tolerance for frustration; low IQ, unable to control emotions.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

EVERYBODY who lives in your town has those issues?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I wonder who or what she kicked to get that broken foot...

It makes my back ache to just look at all that mess on the floor. Could you imagine bending over 2000 times to pick it all up. I would want to stomp on her other foot , if it was me that had to clean it up.

edit on 6-6-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Adult babies...aka some mentally ill/unstable people. She probably craves routine, and having her card declined sent her spiralling. She's saying "call the police" likely because things like this have happened before and she knows that will end things.

Not everyone has the capacity to just "grow up", and receiving food stamps isn't the cause of that. Definitely not in this case.

No, when I say adult babies I am NOT referring to the mentally disabled.

Immaturity and mental disability are different things. Are they not? Immaturity can be a trait of the mentally disabled but some people are just immature for other reasons. You cannot be possibly be sure this woman is mentally disabled just as I can't be sure she's not. I realize that. But I'm leaning towards not mentally disabled. Just my opinion. If she is mentally disabled in a way that she honestly cannot help but be this way, then yes, that's a different story. But I don't feel she is. I'm not saying it's fact.

I don't think ignorance equals mental disability.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

EVERYBODY who lives in your town has those issues?

Wow, you really put things in that aren't there..

Are you asking me or telling me that/if I said everyone in my town has those issues? And what do you mean by "issues"? Are you referring to my experiences or the issues that I am describing about the people in my town that get on my nerves?

I don't see a quote of mine that you are referring to..

But, no, not everyone in my town is annoying..if that's what you're asking?..

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But of course! We all know that it is the store owners fault. He is racist, his ebt machine is racist. That explains everything.
When and if her Ebt card is re-instated, hopefully all of the damages she caused will be deducted off of it. HA right.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm from Detroit I see people like this on a daily basis. My cousin works at a family dollar and these people are animals. Some lady asked my cousin if she could use the bathroom. He said "no it was for employees only". She pulled her paints down and peed in the isle.

The amount of stupidity I encounter on a daily basis is maddening. Hate is a strong word but when your surrounded by these idiots it's had not to.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jkm1864
a reply to: boncho

Maybe if We didn't coddle these people and reward failure this wouldn't of happened in the first place.

Ah yes, because before foodstamps there was no poverty. Nor were there disgruntled mentally ill people.
edit on 6-6-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ok I'm a bad person but I just LMfrackingAO

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join