It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A MAN dressed as MAN in the MEN'S room is caught videotaping young boy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Authorities charged a man after he tried to use a camera to record a child inside a bathroom at Wrigley Field Saturday afternoon, police said.

Police said the child and his father were at a bathroom by the urinals at Wrigley Field, at 1060 W. Addison St., when Gregor came up next to the child about 3:35 p.m. He allegedly pretended to urinate next to the child but instead took out a camera, according to police.

Link to article

OMG where are the bathroom vigilantes now, we need you guys come on. Oh the irony, well at least the creep was caught before he could record any footage. Just goes to show creepers gonna creep regardless of laws because guess what...criminals don't care about laws, laws do not stop criminals because well they are criminals.

Single occupancy bathrooms and or floor to ceiling stalls with locks are looking more and more like a good idea for everyones safety.
edit on 6-6-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

You mean no one was standing at the door to check his genital status.

Oh, wait ...

(Let's make public facilities safer and more private for all.)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You mean no one was standing at the door to check his genital status.

Oh, wait ...

(Let's make public facilities safer and more private for all.)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Wow this is ridiculous

Just ANOTHER example of what we can expect if we continue to let people use indoor bathrooms

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

It goes without saying - if pervs and other social pariahs want to get a fix, no sign or law means jack. This asshole and people like him are the exact candidates who will take any advantage they can where vulnerabilities exist.

I'm glad the security guards nabbed the bloke, his actions were an utter assault on privacy, decency and respect.

That's what I said in the other thread and the same applies here.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

We need common sense bathroom laws.

Second line.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Degenerative modern age.

That's what I have to say about this topic, and about boys-wannabe-girls going in girls bathrooms and vice versa.

Moral compass is long lost.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Just goes to show creepers gonna creep regardless of laws because guess what…criminals don't care about laws, laws do not stop criminals because well they are criminals.

Exactly, thanks for reminding all our good sensibilities of this cold, hard fact.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Degenerative modern age.

Kiddie pervs are not something new.

edit on 6-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

True, but my post was mainly aimed at the whole TG bathroom issue, because clearly, the op wanted to make some kind of a point, even though I don't see any.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

True, but my post was mainly aimed at the whole TG bathroom issue, because clearly, the op wanted to make some kind of a point, even though I don't see any.

But he has a point. The pervs are gonna groove on your kids whether there are laws or not because that is what kiddie pervs do.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No argue about that.

But, imagine a sick male person changing his gender and becoming a female, only so he could do this same thing to girls, but without drawing too much attention, because no one suspects a female to be pedophil.

BUT I think laws are needed.
edit on 114k2016Mondaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

But, imagine a sick male person changing his gender and becoming a female, only so he could do this same thing to girls, but without drawing too much attention, because no one suspects a female to be pedophil.

BUT I think laws are needed.

Which law would keep a man dressing as a woman out of a bathroom?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
There should be no law written to prevent a perv from filming a child taking a whiz in the bathroom.

That's RIGHT where the problem starts. Making stoopit laws.

There shouldn't be a penalty for ending a perv caught doing such things.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Personally i would have knocked the creepy bastard into next week and provided the phone to Police for further inspection.

But i suppose the real question is if said Man was dressed as a Woman would there even be an issue given the current stance on toilet politics?
edit on 6-6-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
There shouldn't be a penalty for ending a perv caught doing such things.

I know you are being satirical but you have touched on the crux of the matter, laws are not deterrents, the punishments are supposed to be.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyrrho
Wow this is ridiculous

Just ANOTHER example of what we can expect if we continue to let people use indoor bathrooms

I agree.

Men in particular shouldn't be allowed to visit bathrooms at all.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
There should be a law against that!
Oh wait, there already is...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I see where you're going with this.

Is anyone an activist anymore for things that aren't so silly?

I guess I do feel worse for the oppressed men and women (women and men?) who can't go into the bathroom of their choice than I do for literally tortured animals and starving people. But who cares about that anymore? Let's fight for what really matters!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinke

originally posted by: Pyrrho
Wow this is ridiculous

Men in particular shouldn't be allowed to visit bathrooms at all.

Where do we go for number twos? Are you suggesting that when we are not pissing on a tree we should just take a crap on the grass or footpath and pick it up with a bag?

ETA: Or just leave it lying there festering for a dog to walk in.

edit on 6-6-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join