It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COMPENDIUM: Zion Core: Sionic Energy Production. Tri-Phase Oscillation. Free Energy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This post relates to principles for the creation of free, abundant clean energy. This is part of a compendium of work which has been given to this world on more than one occasion.

Works which have been concealed from us, for various reasons.

I've been given understanding of things such as this, so that I may act as a 'teacher' of sorts for this world. To see that the knowledge of the collective, becomes collectively known.

I will be gradually releasing all that I know online, for any to read, study and add to.

Things such as principles for physics, cosmology and other sciences.

Herbal and Bio-medicine, including cures for many of the major diseases in this world. Some of which were already known to people in this world, who chose to conceal them.

The main part of this will relate to 'Hypotherapy'. Which is the future of medicine, that deals with blood therapy.

I am putting this knowledge up freely, not seeking to profit from what should be available and known to us all ... BUT! .... In the event that anyone attempt profiteering, the misuse, ownership, or control of the information I am giving, I can establish clear ownership, from which I will ensure that everyone in this world can use it, except for them.

There shall also be teachings of wisdom, and corrections to the translation and understanding of Biblical texts.

I do not care what the terms and services of this site state in relationship to the intellectual property of posts. The content of my posts remains my intellectual property, as they have documented precedence elsewhere. If the admin disagree with this, or don't wish to have me releasing my work on this site, they are welcome to delete the posts. But nothing of what I am presenting belongs to them.

PRINCIPLES OF ENERGY-MATTER INTEGRATION

LAYERED UPON THE 'DIMENSIONAL SEAT' CONSTRUCT OF OUR REALM, IS THE 'BASE' DIMENSION FROM WHICH ALL MATTER AND ENERGY IS DRAWN.

THIS IS BOTH THE 'ATMOSPHERIC BASE' FOR MATTER PROPAGATION, AND THE IONIC BASE FOR ENERGY DISCHARGE.

THE ANGULAR ROTATION FOR THIS BASE DIMENSION IS 333.33333333333333333 PERCENT OF THAT WHICH IT EXISTS UPON, THE 'DIMENSIONAL SEAT'.

'INTRINSIC MODULATION' IS THE POINT AT WHICH ANGULAR FREQUENCY OUTWARDLY EXCEEDS THE INBOUND PRESSURE OF THE BASE FREQUENCY. SO THAT IT BEGINS TO 'RADIATE' FROM THE CONSTANT OF ITS SOURCE. THIS IS THE ELECTRICAL BASE FREQUENCY.

9-SPIN SPIRAL VORTICIES ARE CREATED AS THE 'INWARD PROPAGATION' TO BALANCE THE 'OUTWARD DISCHARGE' OF THE INTRINSIC MODULATION.

THESE VORTICIES CORRELATE AS THE 'AIR/GAS' DENSITY ASPECT OF MATTER PROPAGATION WITHIN THE ATMOSPHERE.

THE PERCENTAGE OF ANGULAR ROTATION WITHIN THE 'ARC' OF ELECTRICITY IS 1666.666667. EXACTLY THE SAME AS REQUIRED TO FORM 'SOLID MATTER'. WHICH IS WHY ELECTRICAL DISCHARGE SEEKS TO 'EARTH' ITSELF.

ZION CORE: SIONIC FUSION

SION/SIONIC: ELECTRICAL MODULATION OVER A BINARY, FORM TO INVERSE-FORM IONIC CORE/SYNC

ELECTRICITY IS CREATED WHEN ENERGY 'ARCS' IN ONE DIRECTION DUE TO A DISPLACEMENT OF ENERGY POTENTIAL FROM A CENTRALISED AND STABLE PARENT DIMENSIONS OF ENERGY.

THE ION ROTATION AT THE BASE OF THINGS SUCH AS ELECTRICITY, CAUSES SUBSEQUENT ENERGETIC PROPAGATION TO LIST IN ONE DIRECTION. 'BLEEDING' THE WAYWARD ENERGY POTENTIAL IN A FRACTAL DECAY PATTERN TO DISPERSE THE UNBALANCED RELEASE TO EITHER ASSIST IN FORMING OTHER COMPOUNDS AND MATTER, OR BALANCE THEMSELVES BACK INTO THE EQUILIBRIUM OF THE SURROUNDING ENVIRONMENT.

THE LISTING ARC OF THIS ENERGY POTENTIAL IS WHAT WE IDENTIFY AS 'POSITIVE'.

THOUGH OUR PERSPECTIVE OF WHAT 'POSITIVE' IS, IS A LITTLE FLAWED. BECAUSE WE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND HOW THE ENERGY POTENTIAL OF THIS 'POSITIVE' SURGE ORIGINATES FROM THE BALANCED AND STABLE ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY FIELD WHICH EXISTS AROUND, WITHIN AND THROUGH EVERYTHING PHYSICAL IN THIS WORLD.

MEANING THAT WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DRAW THE ION ENERGY POTENTIAL FROM ANY MATTER.

IN ORDER TO STABILISE THE FRACTAL ION DECAY PATTERNS, AND HARNESS DISCHARGE, THE ROTATION NEEDS TO BE COUNTER-BALANCED WITHIN SOMETHING SUCH AS A BINARY MICROCOSM ENVIRONMENT.

THIS WILL ALLOW YOU TO DRAW ENERGY POTENTIAL FROM MATTER SUCH AS WATER WITHIN A PRESSURISED FORM/INVERSE-FORM SYNC.

THE TRANSFER 'FLOW' OF FLUID THROUGH THE CORES AND THE SPECIALLY DESIGNED CAPACITORS IS ESSENTIAL TO THE DESIGN WORKING.

IT IS NOT ONLY THE FUEL SOURCE, BUT THE MEDIUM FOR THE REACTION PROCESS. IT NEEDS TO FLOW THROUGHOUT THE SYNC IN THE SAME PATTERNS AND LENGTHS AS THE CONTROLLED ELECTRICAL DISCHARGE OF THE SYNC.

THE OUTPUT FOR THIS SYNC RUNS INTO A PRESSURIZED DUAL 3-WAY JUNCTION ORB, KNOWN AS A 'TRI-PHASE OSCILLATOR', EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE 'SINGLE-SIDED' VERSION IN THE DIAGRAM BELOW, EXCEPT WITH LEAD-INS FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE ORB. HAVING THREE 'PAIRS' OF LEAD-OUT WIRES AROUND THE CENTRE.

THE TRI-FORM OUTPUT USES CABLE LENGTH TO EVENLY REDISTRIBUTE THE DISCHARGE INTO A NATURAL (1, 3, 5) HARMONIC RESONANCE.

THIS CREATES A FULL-FORM ELECTRICAL BASE WAVEFORM. WHICH CANNOT BE ARTIFICIALLY 'STEPPED UP' AS THERE IS NO SPACE WITHIN THE WAVE.

THE OUTPUT WILL PRESENT PERFECT INTRINSIC MODULATION.

THESE THREE WIRES, THEN HAVE A CABLE LENGTH RATIO OF 1, 3, 5. THE ENDS OF WHICH SHOULD BE BRAIDED INTO ONE CABLE.

THE OUTPUT WILL PRESENT PERFECT ELECTRICAL MODULATION.

FEED THIS INTO A TRANSDUCER, TO OUTPUT USABLE ELECTRICAL CURRENT.

LIGHTENING IN A BOX.

ELECTRICITY IONISED THROUGH WATER.

FREE, CLEAN, AND SAFE. NEVER NEEDS FUELING OR CHARGING.

* ENJOY *

edit on 27-5-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Perhaps we should introduce u to the kids that videoed the UFO in Florida.
Cheers

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

SIONIC ENERGY PRODUCTION - VARIANTS

TWO VARIATIONS TO THE SION ENERGY SYSTEM.

A 'HEAVY DUTY' CHEMICAL VARIANT DESIGNED FOR ROUGH AND REMOTE ENVIRONMENTS, WHICH USES LIME AND CALCITE.

WHICH SHOULD LAST LONGER THAN THE PLASTIC HOUSING IT.

AND A (MINIATURE) VARIANT FOR USE IN ELECTRONIC DEVICES SUCH AS MOBILE PHONES, WHICH USES LITHIUM AND COBALT.

WONT REQUIRE CHARGING.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don't always bang my head against a wall but when I read

"SION/SIONIC: ELECTRICAL MODULATION OVER A BINARY, FORM TO INVERSE-FORM IONIC CORE/SYNC"

I do...

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
First of all: anything using wires will resist electricty, making it highly improbable for the device to achieve over unity. The thing with the lime, for instance, could work since the acid coud generate a potential difference, but once used, this electricity will be exploited and depleted. You'd have to constantly replace the lime, but then that would be no different than constantly having to replace the batteries - except for the fact that batteries would be more efficient than limes.

Secondly: I don't know what "sionic" is supposed to be, but if you meant "sonic": sound cannot induce atomic fusion (not enough to produce electricity, that's for sure).

Thirdly: writing mumble jumble doesn't make it true. Atoms can't poop an infinite amount of electrons - and forcing them to release the few electrons they do have requires energy.

And finally, the laws of thermodynamics are there for a reason - someone did try to cheat energy into giving more, and it didn't work. Hence the laws of thermodynamics - friendly reminders so to avoid repeating the same mistakes expecting a different result.

edit on 27-5-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I can't help but think that if the amount of effort put into these sorts of threads was instead applied to actually learning science this place would be far better off.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

This is part of a compendium of work which has been given to this world on more than one occasion.

Given by whom??

Aliens?

I've been given understanding of things such as this, so that I may act as a 'teacher' of sorts for this world.

There's an awful lot of people who want to be teachers, yet who have no understanding of the very science which they claim to disprove.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

First of all, the 'wires' are titanium centred, copper cased. This creates a bi-directional flow known as "Hyper-accelerated transmutative send".

The 'collapsing' electrical fields around the electrical transmission are given a 'centre' with parity flow that not only 'directs' the bleed, but accelerates it against itself. The titaniums central reflux is almost perfect in its transmission, and therefore completely mirrors and stablises the throughput.

Thirdly (what happened to two?), atomic fusion? This system is "discharge", not "propagation". What does atomic fusion have to do with anything?

You need to read and understand how time and space relate to each other in the introduction. The aspects that we discount within our accepted understanding of physics.

The Pope himself laid the groundwork for the release of this information just a few days ago. Saying quote: 'Time is greater than space'.

You know why? Because the Bible details EXACTLY what I have presented in this post. He knows it's about to be 'unveiled' and therefore he is setting up to admit how 'space' works. When things such as THIS POST are released.

The laws of thermodynamics are the defining aspects of cyclical 'flux'. They do not take into consideration 'reversal of entropy', and the phase-dynamics that shift the 'poles' for this transit, without it being noticed by us. The parent pattern which propagates golden-ratio 'breathes' inwards and outwards in a flux which gives the appearance of 'entropy'. But one which can never be verified beyond the limitations of the perspective in space from which we view it. The reality is that there is no such thing. It is merely our perspective and focus which is shifting. And as this is tied to a centrally distributed mass, we view 'limits' that are really just illusions of our view-point.

If there were 'limits' or 'critical mass' for things such as thermodynamics, then it would be impossible for the system to be cyclical!

The outer limits are 'exceeding', and a point of focus is reduced from the flux in such a way, that we believe we are always going forward, or moving towards something, when in reality we are always standing still. Always centred.

So yes you are right. The laws of thermodynamics ARE there fore a reason. To show exactly how bad our understanding of multi-dimensional physics really is.

Like a coil spiraling inwards on a spinning top

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Hi, I read your post. The first three pictures are sort of hard to understand what you are trying to portray. Some sort of key/legend would help and descriptions labelled in the text (like figure 1: figure 2: ). Also, the information is 10x harder to disseminate in all caps like that. Idk why you would post in all caps LOL.

On a side note, the last diagram reminds me of a paper-stick design I came up with while folding origami.

I agree with the other poster. It looks like this device creates power from water. That means you're using water as a fuel (which looks like it could actually work) but that doesn't mean 0 point energy.
edit on 27-5-2016 by Attentionwandered because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

First of all, the 'wires' are titanium centred, copper cased. This creates a bi-directional flow known as "Hyper-accelerated transmutative send".

You do know that titanium is one of the worst metal to conduct electricity, right? Your " revolutionary" wire would conduct electricity even worst than conventional copper.

The 'collapsing' electrical fields around the electrical transmission are given a 'centre' with parity flow that not only 'directs' the bleed, but accelerates it against itself.

Directing the fields is more effiently achieved using a simple diode. Furthermore, accelerating something against itself results in a conter-productive cancelling out. An analogy: Alice pushing with 10 pounds of force on Bob + Bob pushing with 10 pounds of force on Alice results in zero net motion of either.

You need to read and understand how time and space relate to each other

I know how space relates to time. I have solved time paradoxes using a combination of spacetime relativity. You're speaking to a man who can think in 6 dimensions - 3 dimensions of space + 1 dimension of content + 2 dimensions of Time - with no efforts at all.

edit on 27-5-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Are any 'actual' people going to reply to any of this?

Or am I just going to be 'tested' by puppets of the veil?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamSandSHEisB
Are any 'actual' people going to reply to any of this?

Or am I just going to be 'tested' by puppets of the veil?

You mean anyone who will agree with you regardless of facts? I hope not.

This thing is rediculous and has some serious flaws.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Who said anything about titaniums central flux being electrical?

And your analogy ... This is a TWO WAY STREET! Titanium and Copper.

Why would you ever use a diode when you can use natural energy propagation patterns? Why would you think that could ever be better than the systems of flow that are naturally occuring?

If you put a diode in this, IT WOULDN'T WORK! It would interrupt the continuous flow and symmetry of the enclosed core system!

I know that this will work. It is the very same concept as Teslas tower, except that mine creates its own point of ionic focus, and I use 1, 3, 5 to harmonise frequency.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I know that this will work.

Then build one. The parts are all available on the net, I've checked.

Then once you've built it, come back to us with the result of the experiment.

Scientists of old (such as Tesla) used to build their device and actually demonstrate if it worked.

I am suggesting you build one because obviously nothing I will say will convince you of anything. So let the "teacher" (as you call yourself) teach himself.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Not my place. My job is to present the knowledge.

After that I'm done. Hopefully you will never hear from me again. EVER!

I will not seed this world, or any like it ever again.

And why are you trying to convince me of anything?

I'm off to post the cures for some diseases now. Continue this chat in those threads if you wish to continue speaking with me.

I'll leave you with this diagram detailing the chemistry of light.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Not my place.

Worst cop-out ever.

My job is to present the knowledge.

Thus far, you've presented no knowledge. You've presented some false premises and a whole lot of nonsense, but no knowledge.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I'm very happy schools don't have "teachers" like you.

"Look at this. It works. End of class."

You have not even presented a tangible proof of concept. What you have presented is a lack of understanding fundemental science.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

LIGHTENING IN A BOX.

* ENJOY *

Around here, we call that thing "Sun-In" and it and other relatives use lemon juice or hydrogen peroxide. Most people use it on their hair to "lighten" it either to go blonde or prior to changing hair color.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
As for the rest, a demonstrable, verifiable product would help your claims immensely.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Either the veil breaks in the next week. Or this world dies.

I am seeding the alignment. If they don't let their grip go. There will be nothing left to hold onto.

I don't care if you believe any of this or not. It's served its very purpose just by making you respond.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join