It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Law Allows Everyone To Use NYC Streets As ‘Public Bathrooms’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Traffic tickets are not criminal offenses in my state, and your extreme examples are beyond ridiculous.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ironic.
In NYC you have to pick up your dog's sh*t, but not your own.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Officer: "Sir, what are you doing with your penis in plain view of these women and children?"
Indecent exposure is a crime.

You know, even traffic tickets are a criminal offense. It is a minor traffic offense, but it is criminal.
Are you sure?

The violation of any provision of this chapter, except articles forty-seven and forty-eight, or of any law, ordinance, order, rule or regulation regulating traffic which is not declared by this chapter or other law of this state to be a misdemeanor or a felony.  A traffic infraction is not a crime and the punishment imposed therefor shall not be deemed for any purpose a penal or criminal punishment and shall not affect or impair the credibility as a witness or otherwise of any person convicted thereof.

codes.findlaw.com...

edit on 5/27/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Phage

Why the quotation marks?
Making something a civil offense rather than a criminal offense is indeed decriminalization. But it does not make it legal.

Yeah Phage?... humm, I wonder how many miscreants will try to use this "get out of jail card" to fulfill their disgusting fantasies... Like some miscreant peeing in full view in the public park, or in the middle of the street meanwhile there are children or women around?...

Officer: "Sir, what are you doing with your penis in plain view of these women and children?"

Miscreant :"Hey officer, the law now says it is not a criminal offense, so I can do it... So, just give me a summons so I can go to the "new criminal reform school" where I will spend a couple of hours learning how to pee in public and get away with it..." (Never mind that the miscreant is already getting away with it)...

You know, even traffic tickets are a criminal offense. It is a minor traffic offense, but it is criminal. So now having miscreants pull their sexual parts in public is not a crime... Go, go New York... What will they do next, pay criminals for robbing people?...

I don't think exposure is one of those offenses they're referring to. Urinating and flopping one's junk around aren't the same thing. They can happen at the same time, but they're not the same thing. What you're saying is kind of like saying legalizing marijuana will lead to mass murder.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
And we all know who is in charge of New York , right ? The living example of the quote by Forrest Gump "Momma always said , stupid is as stupid does"
Bumberg of course.....
You put that guy in as mayor anywhere down here and he gets ran out of town on a rail...(make that State)
Peace.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I tell ya I love the whole restroom issue.

I am going to absolutely love hearing the women yelling at the men for snipping on the toilet seat, and leaving it up.

Gender neutral ROCKS!~

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Some people have no indoors place to pee. Increasingly theres less places for them to go inside of. Restaurants and the like don't like people coming off the street using their facilities.

I used to work a gas station when I was a kid, had to clean both at the beginning and end of shift. What a night mare, hate cleaning toilets to this day…

where else they gonna go? Can't dig a latrine, the ground is pavement as far as the eye can see. Can't duck inside an establishment, they chase you out.

Get busted by the cops and go in their back seat. Pay back for all the times they popped people for 'peeing in public'.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If I can take it there, I'm gonna take it anywhere...It's time to poo...New York, New York

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I had to laugh at the first "disgusting and disturbing" act mentioned being drinking out of a brown paper bag.

The horror, the horror. Now NYC will be a cesspool of "disgusting and disturbing" behavior.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If I can take it there, I'm gonna take it anywhere...It's time to poo...New York, New York

I am surprised the church of climatology hasn't chimed on this.

That according to them would have disastrous environmental effects.

edit on 27-5-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
As long as people pick up after themselves...they can dump all over the streets. I just don't want to step in it.
If New Yorkers have to pick up after their Shih Tsu...they can pick up after themselves.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
maybe they should just put more porta potties out there? potted plants ?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Subsequently, people should also be encouraged to crap, piss, vomit, jiz and toss used tampons in front of the Mayor's Mansion as well as City Hall.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
THink of the poor little fishes and other aquatic life people!

Think of them!

They shouldn't have to eat and drink NY's crap.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
THink of the poor little fishes and other aquatic life people!

Think of them!

They shouldn't have to eat and drink NY's crap.

You mean the east river? lol

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Phage

Why the quotation marks?
Making something a civil offense rather than a criminal offense is indeed decriminalization. But it does not make it legal.

" (Never mind that the miscreant is already getting away with it)...

You know, even traffic tickets are a criminal offense. It is a minor traffic offense, but it is criminal. So now having miscreants pull their sexual parts in public is not a crime... Go, go New York... What will they do next, pay criminals for robbing people?...

I presume you are a criminal then...I also presume you are not a miscreant, AKA,

Not Christian, pagan, infidel; heretical, unbelieving, disbelieving wrongly, villainous, criminal, culprit, wrongdoer, malefactor, offender, villain, black hat, lawbreaker, evil-doer, convict, delinquent, sinner, transgressor, outlaw, trespasser, scoundrel, wretch, reprobate, rogue, carrot puller and rascal.

edit on 27-5-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
What are the two biggest sh#t holes in America?
1. New York City
2. Los Angeles

Makes sense to me.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
What are the two biggest sh#t holes in America?
1. New York City
2. Los Angeles

Makes sense to me.

Got any source backup on that?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought it was common knowledge NYC streets were already used as public toilets? It's a pain in the ass to have to buy something in McDonald's in order to use their bathrooms.
edit on 27-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join