It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Crazy World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
In recent times it seems the world is going crazy, by this I mean natural events like earthquakes and freak weather patterns. People claim its the end of the world, others gobal warming, every thing under the sun. I believe it is the thing under the sun that is causing this..(Confusing yes, Alrite Ill explain better). My simple idea is Earth(or some other power...maybe...) knows we are becoming over populated, we are using to much resources for mother earth to replenish her self. Think it as a dog with fleas, It can handle a little amount without to much strain, but when it becomes to bad it tries everything to get them off from shaking, to running into things. I believe this is what the Earth doing..."Shaking" us off.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
If it is doing that then we are in a bad situation. A lot of people will die

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well, actually when you START to think about it (not a lot of people really stop to think about the end of the world) it's probable...
But I think the earth is cleaning her surface before it can be great again, like in the ancient times...
The earth is shifting right! It's shifting into the 4th dimension and nothing will be the same again but guys don't worry, dying is nothing in the 4th dimension, dying is something of the 3D
In a few years, this cruel world will be history and love, peace and harmony will come back

Check this out, it's a global idea of something that could happen soon

www.operationterra.com...

www.operationterra.com...

I've read a LOT on this subject, this link is one of many other sources that says the same thing in other word...but I like this one hehehehehe

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Although the events that have been happening are the natuaral cycle of life we may be a contributing factor.
Earth rotates the sun. Life is lost and then given in the same breath.
Floods, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and other uncontrollable events will continue to occur, just as they have since the beginning of time. Life is ever changing but the changes are not new. Man will never be able to control everything. Although you have to give him credit for trying. Cures for deseases, immunizations, transplants, and now were creating life through science, that would not be possible otherwise.
We have cloud seeding to fix drout, causing major flooding. Removing steam and hot gases from the debts of the earth for energy use, rerouting rivers and making man made lakes for recreation and comsuption. Destruction of our rain forest and natural species interupting the ecology of life.
Possibly, probably, causing some of the natural events. Think about it, if you take the steam from the earth, what replaces the steam? Don't you think this might cause volcanic and earthquake activity?
So instead of panicking, thinking the end is near, why don't we have a little more respect for our earth. Instead of remolding the hillside for the perfect view, why not build on stable ground? I don't even want to talk about what we've done to and continue to do to our air. And I really really think we shouldn't hit that comet. Cause and Effect People!
It is a crazy world and we are the craziest thing in it.

new topics

top topics

join