It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Man Dressed as Woman Busted for Videoing in Ladies Bathroom

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Parafitt

No, the point people are missing is that it has always been illegal to record people in a restroom without their consent, and no law or ordinance being passed makes it legal in any way to do so now.

Yet somehow that seems to escape everybody who's convinced themselves that now it's going to be a problem because Trans folk are using the same bathroom they have been for years.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Double
edit on 26-5-2016 by Shamrock6 because: I don't even know how that happened

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Actually, they detained him because a female in the restroom saw the red light of his camera and alerted the authorities. So, it was his actions that got him detained, same as it would be now.

The suspect pointed the concealed camera under restroom stalls, but one woman recognized the camera's red recording light and contacted security officers, investigators said.

www.nbclosangeles.com...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Yup, his suspicious behavior such as hanging out in the bathroom for hours and hours with a recording light tipped people off something was wrong.

But I'm sure our conservative friends will spin this as to why trannys using a bathroom is unacceptable.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

No he is a creepo for recording people in the bathroom and I'm sure that he was acting in a manner that was suspicious and drew attention to himself.

Nice try putting words in my mouth so that you could draw the bigoted conclusion that you wanted to draw. A creep is a creep by virtue of their behavior and actions not their apparel unless of course that person is wearing full BDSM gear or something similarly odd in public. Now that would be kind of creepy and I've seen it in a rave club before.

Someone that going to the restroom to relieve themselves is going to act as such...in, do business, wash hands then leave all without ogling people.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Heck, if I visited a men's room and a guy was already there, hanging out, not using the facilities in some way, I would likely get suspicious. Might even revisit in a few minutes to check. Then, if he was still there, inform the facilities security about his BEHAVIOR. His appearance would only be used as an identifying description.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parafitt

Wait, I think a lot of people are missing a fundamental point.

This was done when it was illegal to be a male in a females toilet. And yet it was done.

No, you're missing the point.

Being male in a Female Toilet was never illegal to begin with. Nor was this guy ever arrested for being a Man in a Women's Toilet.

He was arrested for filming others while in the toilet!! You don't get arrested for simply being a man in the ladies room using the toilet. There wasn't a law against that.

You call others lemmings??? You're the one who can't think for yourself and let's the media do your thinking for you.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

May 11, 2013

Goes to show you that this has been an ongoing problem.

Plus this reminds me of the whole gun grabbing argument.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The point being what exactly? The world consists of a small number of sad individuals who do weird things and we have to be vigilant OR....this is far more likely.....bee in bonnet about mixed gender toilets ...sorry "restrooms" and desperately trying to find mud to sling to make your angry point.

You should get a job at with Daily Mail in the UK they love to link unrelated incidents to project their twisted view of the world.

Jesus H, we have people with heads getting chopped off for simply trying to live their life their way, thousands of people fleeing war and drowning in the med, tens of millions of Africans about to starve due to drought...but oh no "toilets"......sheeesh

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

That might actually be relevant if it didn't happen back in 2013!!

More propaganda news.

How is it not relevant??? If nothing else, it shows there is already a problem and not the position of "lets try it and see what happens". How many times does this happen a year? Will the new "Obama rules" cause more of this type of activity? Will it make it easier for criminals to act?

These are QUESTIONS that should be asked and addressed before any law passes. Hence the reason a president isn't supposed to dictate law. They don't debate, investigate and understand how such laws affect people.

And apparently...you don't give a crap.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is a good example of what will happen if we continue to let people use indoor bathrooms.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
How is it not relevant??? If nothing else, it shows there is already a problem and not the position of "lets try it and see what happens". How many times does this happen a year? Will the new "Obama rules" cause more of this type of activity? Will it make it easier for criminals to act?

These are QUESTIONS that should be asked and addressed before any law passes. Hence the reason a president isn't supposed to dictate law. They don't debate, investigate and understand how such laws affect people.

And apparently...you don't give a crap.

I'd give a crap if what you were saying was a legitimate argument but it's not. This guy dressing as a woman to film people in the ladies toilet has nothing to do with some Tras. person using the restroom.

Nobody made that legal. It's a crime to film someone like that. Trans. people aren't getting caught filming anyone in the bathroom or haven't you noticed the lack of reports of that happening. That's because it's not happening.

It's already illegal for him to do what he did. Which is why he was arrested. You see how that works. We can't make it any more illegal than being illegal.

Notice how you keep bringing up questions about what might happen, or what could this allow for in the future. If it was a problem you'd have answers to those questions rather than questions about "what if's".

Well, what if everyone's domestic pets just started attacking their owners??? Ya, I don't know either because it's never been a problem where answering that question seemed like an issue. Same applies here. Speculate all you want I guess but just remember it's all in your head. It's not happening in the real world.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyrrho
This is a good example of what will happen if we continue to let people use indoor bathrooms.

I prefer everyone uses a toilet connected to the sewer.

As opposed to the health hazard of not using a toilet connected to the sewer.

edit on 26-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I think I figured it out. This is all a big conspiracy by the people over at "Depends". They're trying to make everyone start wearing Adult Diapers and remove public toilets.

Pretty Clever!! We're on to you now "Depends"!!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyrrho

This is the single best post about this whole issue.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
So let the perversity begin...
Wait . 3 years ago. And now the method is legal and moral ?

Your education is lacking, poorly. I'm so sorry.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

originally posted by: Gothmog
So let the perversity begin...
Wait . 3 years ago. And now the method is legal and moral ?

Your education is lacking, poorly. I'm so sorry.

Really now ? So you think you know me . I know standard Progressive Liberal tactics when I see them...
is lacking, poorly. ????
Gee , I wonder whos education is "sadly lacking" .
Sorry , my education does not lack the word poorly .So , do not be sad .Retry that statement , please . It hurts my eyes.
Never mind...
Game over and you are all outta tokens

edit on 5/27/16 by Gothmog because: cleaning up

edit on 5/27/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
That date is meaningless.

And it does PROVE it happens.

Feel free to dismiss it as always.

Bathrooms should come with a mandatory sign of enter at your own risk.

Because modern society.

Is pretty whack.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
That date is meaningless.

And it does PROVE it happens.

Feel free to dismiss it as always.

Bathrooms should come with a mandatory sign of enter at your own risk.

Because modern society.

Is pretty whack.

Proves normal manly men go anywhere they can get to do their dirty deeds is all.

edit on 16000000pppm by yuppa because: oppsie

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

What law wants to say "be a male in a female's toilet?"

Can you name it?

Nope. I live in a country that doesn't have such stupid and reckless ambitions.

sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join