It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangles? Na, how about squares!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
On Thursday I was visiting my little brother at this place called Stubbington Activity Centre, it was just about time to leave ( around 8pm ) when I looked up and saw a big square flying silently quite high up.

It had three bright orange lights on it and a kind of red spotlight at the front which was scanning the sky. I watched it for a couple of minutes until it gained speed and flew off.

I was just wondering what the hell it was? Could it be a secret military plane, or extraterrestial craft? Any thoughts and ideas would be greatly appreciated!

mrk

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
On Thursday I was visiting my little brother at this place called Stubbington Activity Centre, it was just about time to leave ( around 8pm ) when I looked up and saw a big square flying silently quite high up.

It had three bright orange lights on it and a kind of red spotlight at the front which was scanning the sky. I watched it for a couple of minutes until it gained speed and flew off.

I was just wondering what the hell it was? Could it be a secret military plane, or extraterrestial craft? Any thoughts and ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Hmm never heard of this!

b0rg ?!

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
It really did surprise me when I saw it, I was just like

''What the HELL is that?''

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hey Zanzibar, are you a local to that area? I grew up near there if it's the Stubbington I'm thinking of. I used to drink in the Cuckoo Pint pub.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Triangular UFO (alien spacecraft) doesn't exist. They are all man made, and operate with airflow technology.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Zanzibar,

I have included below a link to NUFROC's list of reported sightings sorted by shape. While they do lost list a separate category for squares, per say, the do list 403 reported sightings of rectangular objects, as well as over 2,300 listed as "other." You may very well find reports of similar sightings to your own.

Considering NUFORC has gathered tens of thousands of reports over the last 13+ years from all over the world, I encourage everyone with a legitimate sighting to report it to NUFORC (you may do so over the web), even if you also report it to another agency/web site/organization. That way, we can get a true idea of the degree of frequency to which legitimate sightings are occurring.

However, if I had one beef with NUFORC, it would be that given the copious number of reports containing comments like, "I've included pictures," or "We've mailed you a copy of the video," there sure doesn't seem to be much they display on their web site. I think it is therefore equally important to post photos here and elsewhere, and where applicable, refer to the NUFORC report i.d. so others may cross-reference your photos and/or vid. with the report.

Click here --> NUFORC's listing categorized by shape

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
Triangular UFO (alien spacecraft) doesn't exist. They are all man made, and operate with airflow technology.

Ignorance at it's finest.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
Ignorance at it's finest.

I guess, you couldn't know why UFOs must be round, am I right? Think before you make a post.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I would believe myself that these are more then military aircraft.Funny never once was these triangle aircraft ever spotted at area51.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Did it look like the Snowbird. Theres a picture of it on this sight under aircraft.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Oh really? Triangular UFO reported to have made maneuvers at speeds beyond the capability of current human-made aero technology? Triangular craft that almost make no noise, that can almost instantly move, drop, you name it, from 10,000 to 500 feet in 5 seconds, are all man made?

Originally posted by VertuThink before 'you' make a post!

[edit on 15-1-2005 by evilution]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by evilution
Oh really? Triangular UFO reported to have made maneuvers at speeds beyond the capability of current human-made aero technology?

Then show me one video file recording a triangle or other angular UFO hovering at extreme speed , or making sharp turns.... I doubt that you'll find any. On the other hand, lots of round UFOs are recorded at high speed, that's normal.

Those reports may have been either camouflaged round UFOs, or hoax. No other option.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Oh really? Triangular UFO reported to have made maneuvers at speeds beyond the capability of current human-made aero technology? Triangular craft that almost make no noise, that can almost instantly move, drop, you name it, from 10,000 to 500 feet in 5 seconds, are all man made?

You'll be surprised at what the Military has got and what they're currently working on, things we can only dream of. I saw a programme on UFO's recently on Discovery Science. This man who curates a plane museum an ex-fighter pilot spends his spare time going to the desert to observe strange craft said he knew a guy who used to be high up within Lockheed or something involved with aircraft production. Before this guy died he apparently told the curator that what they're working on is around 50 years ahead of what we know of, pretty fantastic stuff. The curator gut then asked that it's strange that a Lockeed facility in the desert somewhere, has 4500 odd staff there for 30 years, you wouldn't have that unless you're working on something very top secret. I doubt they spend their time twidling their thumbs, they must be working on something exotic.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
well you know what they say about good ideas..... copy them.

a peculiar aircraft, dont you think?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by evilution
Oh really? Triangular UFO reported to have made maneuvers at speeds beyond the capability of current human-made aero technology?

Then show me one video file recording a triangle or other angular UFO hovering at extreme speed , or making sharp turns.... I doubt that you'll find any. On the other hand, lots of round UFOs are recorded at high speed, that's normal.

Those reports may have been either camouflaged round UFOs, or hoax. No other option.

Right. In other words, since you weren't (I hate to use this cliche) in the forest to witness the tree fall, that automatically means that it didn't fall...the truth is the truth does not necessarily revolve around you're experiences. Thank...!!

Would radar reports convince you? Or do you need to witness the evidence only with your own human limited sense of vivion? What you see is not all there is!

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyboy211

You'll be surprised at what the Military has got and what they're currently working on, things we can only dream of. I saw a programme on UFO's recently on Discovery Science. This man who curates a plane museum an ex-fighter pilot spends his spare time going to the desert to observe strange craft said he knew a guy who used to be high up within Lockheed or something involved with aircraft production. Before this guy died he apparently told the curator that what they're working on is around 50 years ahead of what we know of, pretty fantastic stuff. The curator gut then asked that it's strange that a Lockeed facility in the desert somewhere, has 4500 odd staff there for 30 years, you wouldn't have that unless you're working on something very top secret. I doubt they spend their time twidling their thumbs, they must be working on something exotic.

That's fine, but, where did the knowledge of this pretty fantastic technology come from?

You have some of the finest scientists in the world working for several agencies that still can't get any further ahead of the space shuttle. And if these crafts were something very top secret, why are there reports of these 3 football field sized triangular crafts hovering above US highways or flying in sovereign Belgium, and other foreign airspace?

Do a search & you'll find the same record playing on this topic, ad nausia.

www.atsnn.com...
www.space.com...

top topics

join