It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago man chokes 8-year-old girl in public bathroom

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Read every source available including the original over at KTLA.com and there is no mention of someone who identifies as female...

& judging by the mugshot the guy wasn't even in drag.

This is poor agenda work by the OP.

Poor little girl.
Hopefully she is alright, couldn't find any updates on her condition.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I agree 100 %

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

How about instead of locking up people for simple drug possession we lock people up who are convicted of crimes like this against children for a long time and in solitary confinement with zero priveledges.

+8 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

This is just another trans hate thread. Too obvious. Or somebody who works for the far right group.

+10 more 
link   
Hazardous1408

Kinda sick trying to capitalize on an 8 yr. old little girls trauma, huh?

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: peppycat

can you point to where in the article the man claims to identify as a woman?
This is sad story and the main thing we must understand is that young people should be accompanied by a parent into a public bathroom.

He wasn't asked, he just entered the women's restroom.

Just like this man did...

Man Allowed to Use Womens Locker Room at Swimming Pool Without Citing Gender Identity

Mariana Barillas / February 23, 2016 /

A man claimed a right to use a women’s locker room at a public swimming pool after his partial undressing there caused alarm.

According to Seattle Parks and Recreation, women alerted staff at Evans Pool staff when a man wearing swim trunks entered the womens locker room and took off his shirt.

When staff told him to leave, the man reportedly saidthe law has changed and I have a right to be here.

Employees told Seattles King 5 News the man didn’t attempt to identify as female but cited a new Washington state rule allowing individuals to choose their bathroom based on their gender identity.

dailysignal.com...

www.usatoday.com...

+7 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

That is a confirmed hoax.

+8 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I understand that, I can read. What I did not read was whether he was posing as a women as you stated.

He didn't have to state he was a woman.

Look at this other case.

Seattle man tests transgender rule by undressing in women's locker room

If the law changes and states only men dressed as woman can enter a woman's bathroom, what do you think men like this will do?...

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

+13 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
He didn't have to state he was a woman.

So you made that part up.

+5 more 
link   

That's an hoax. Please come to sense.

link   
ElectricUniverse

Hey, what's stopping them NOW?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Deaf Alien

And mine espousing my belief that no source exists that shows this" man" identifying as a woman. I put man in quotes because this sicko doesn't deserve that title.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

That's an hoax. Please come to sense.

According to you? your claims? Just like your claim that conservatives have been in favor of slavery when it was democrats? Like your claim that only people in the left were in favor for civil rights when it was Republican Senators who have voted the most in favor for civil rights and wrote several "Civil Right Acts" since the 18th century?...

Anyways, back to that story you claim is false...

It's also a first for Seattle Parks and Recreation. Employees report that the man made no verbal or physical attempt to identify as a woman, yet he still cited a new rule that allows bathroom choice based on gender identification.

The issue drew protesters from both sides to Olympia on Monday. Opponents claim the rule opens up bathrooms to voyeurs but supporters say that's an unrealistic fear.

No one was arrested in this case and police weren't called, even though the man returned a second time while young girls were changing for swim practice.

"Sort of works against the point they're trying to make. They're causing people to feel exposed and vulnerable with the intention of reducing people feeling exposed and vulnerable," said pool regular Aldan Shank.

The man's protest, if that's what it was, hurts the greater cause, Shank says.

www.usatoday.com...

edit on 24-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

link   
Regardless of what this man's motives were, or even what he is, is irrelevant. Instant death is what he deserved for this sick act.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Are you going to remain silent when some guy comes in girl's locker room for while then swim then comes back there again?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
Hazardous1408

Kinda sick trying to capitalize on an 8 yr. old little girls trauma, huh?

Ah, so instead you don't want this sort of story to be shown huh? Out of sight out of mind?...

+10 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I guess the OP has the motto of "never let a tragedy go to waste".

It's pretty low to politicize an 8 year old's victimization. Nowhere in the article does it state that the guy identified as a woman but you have put that spin on it nonetheless. Disgusting.

Prayers for the girl, hopefully she isn't too damaged from this incident.

+5 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Law or no law, this was going to happen anyways. People act like assaults in bathrooms didn't exhist before the new law.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join