It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Trump disclose information about UFOs and extra-terrestrials? [Poll]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Reasons as to why he might:
-He feels connected to the American people and feels obliged to share the truth.
-He knows the truth will come out eventually and cannot face being faced as a deceiver some day.

Reasons as to he wouldn't:
-He doesn't feel connected to the American people enough
-And therefor doesn't mind lying to keep a smooth presidential ride instead of turmoil.
-He prefers to be 'the big leader', the 'smartest and most powerful man', and when an advanced alien presence would be revealed he feels as if it would threaten his ego.

THE POLL:
www.strawpoll.me...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As for the people who say that a President has no need to know basis and 'couldn't find out the truth' or cause disclosure:

Anyone who takes some time to research the phenomena can get to know the truth, if one isn't too blinded by cultural bias.
And especially the POTUS can easily get to know way more than the American public.

Also, no deep access is needed to cause disclosure, the President of the United States could simply go on television and say:
"Given the evidence we have, I think it is highly probable we are being visited by extra-terrestrial beings."

Poof, taboo gone, people would come forward in massive numbers, reporters would actually do their job and the world would simply find out the truth and the governments would have to disclose.
edit on 22-5-2016 by Benicealways because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2016 by Benicealways because: edited because posted the poll 2 times

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

He will say the same thing Clinton, Carter and the othesr said. He will say he can't disclose because there is nothing to disclose.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
And he will say there's nothing to disclose, because that's what he will be told to say. He'll do and say what the GOP elite tell him to do and say.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

He can't even disclose what the thing on top of his head is.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Make Earth Great Again.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I was curious to know if he is elected, would he or any other candidate for that matter be automatically given top secret clearance?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
And he will say there's nothing to disclose, because that's what he will be told to say. He'll do and say what the GOP elite tell him to do and say.

That assumes that there is something to disclose doesn't it? It's a piss poor argument that if someone doesn't tell you what you (hypothetical you, not you personally) want to hear, they must be keeping it a secret from you.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
No, Fact!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

POTUS has Level 17 TSC. I understand there are 38 Levels of Top Secret Clearance.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
We know he gets his info from the national Enquirer

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
What do you think there is to disclose?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Reason for Trump to promise to disclose things, like he has been doing: To garner votes....

Reason Trump won't reveal anything new if he gets elected: He doesn't really know anything....

Reason Trump would even be elected: Because the american public is kinda clueless....

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
No.

Why do you insist with this? First Hillary promises, and now this. The whole extraterrestrial presence is keep as an above top secret matter, I don't even believe it's shared with the presidents at all, maybe some sumarized ideas are given if he asks and that's all.

Considering the agenda of some of these beings, revealing anything to the public could risk massive chaos, it would be catastrophic.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
That assumes that there is something to disclose doesn't it?

No. Regardless whether there's something to disclose or not, he'll do and say what the GOP tells him to.

It's a piss poor argument that if someone doesn't tell you what you (hypothetical you, not you personally) want to hear, they must be keeping it a secret from you.

I agree. That wasn't my point at all.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Trump would disclose if he can make money off the disclosure or feel he has something to gain; like a Nobel prize. Looks like he wants more than money at this point in his life-from this point on he is concerned with his legacy (ego driven.)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Spoiler alert: current results below.

Currently at 8-2 probably not winning, which is my vote. I think whatever the UFO phenomenon is, any president or otherwise who has come across even a part of the truth either understands why the info can't be widely disseminated, or selfishly agrees to be part of the lucky few by keeping their mouths shut.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

A lot of truth in that question.

I don't think the government has a clue as to what is out there. But if people "think" that the government is keeping a secret, it gives the government a sense of control and power.

If you can successfully bluff at the poker table, you can run the whole game.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

There are no levels. The "chart" that was pulled from took project names and turned them in to "levels." Majestic/Majic was the project name the majestic 12 were involved in.

Nobody with a clearance has numbers after their clearance unless it's part of the project they're cleared for. Nobody with a "majestic clearance" can walk in to a SCIF and demand access to whatever happens to be in that SCIF, including the president.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Trump's not beholden to financial backers.Nor do I believe he'd be afraid to disclose.Question is would he be given access by whomever is in possession of such evidence?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

- The presence if technological advanced alien beings operating on Earth.
- Hybridization agenda, abducting human beings against their will.
- Infiltration using human-looking hybrid beings, that are capable of mind control.

Boom. Say good bye to the status quo, chaos ensured.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join