It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the most important people in NASA and ESA payroll ? Wrong, not the actors clapping

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Who are the most important people in NASA and ESA payroll ? Wrong, not the actors clapping
Wrong, it's not the people paid to pose in front of screens to suddenly start clapping their hands each time the Photoshop space ship landed in a new planet.
It's the photoshop artists themselves. They feel frustrated that they don't get more respect for their work. Here is a proof of what they can do, once they are freed from the fuzzy environment that NASA and ESA artists have to comply with, just as the director of Apollo, 35 years ago, with the fuzzy cameras in that dark studio had

the space conquest hoax : 35 years later the fuzzy camera technique is back - NASA / ESA change strategy after Mars's gtotesque red skies
First Images from Titan : back to the old fuzzy techniques with photoshop's grey scales

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
BTW, anyone knows the three main reasons why this hoax continues to be staged and is now packed like this ?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Example of the main use of "science" today - mind control agenda

Astronomical surprise: Massive old galaxies starve to death in the infant universe

www.carnegieinstitution.org...

... as the illuminati starve Terri Schiavo to death the Waco and 9/11 way - live on TV, broadcasted nationwide

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I have to admit, although obvious it was a fake, that was a good photoshop job I have to admit. Makes me wonder why so many people feel compelled to make such photoshop jobs. Some of these people have real talent, why not put it to good use instead of leaving us at ATS and similar boards to filter through such trash.

new topics

top topics

join