It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 666

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I owe the devil his due. My admiration for him is uncanny.
He came as the light... and allowed me to see that he wasn't.

The only light is God. Not yhwh. Not jehovah... not their witnesses. Just God.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: QuinnP

Yes, eventually.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio

The Lord YOUR God Does Not Like Flattery....

I Am Not Akin To Scripture... It has only the power to instill.
I much prefer the power to love....

That Aside.... thanks for your visit.

That is what the law is all about. Love. In fact, when asked what were the greatest commandments in the Law, again Jesus quoted scripture:

(Matthew 22:35-40) . . .And one of them, versed in the Law, tested him by asking: 36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” 37 He said to him: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 The second, like it, is this: ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the Prophets.”

In fact Jesus stated that he came into the world because God loved the world so much he gave his only-begotten son for us. (John 3:16).

In fact the entire message of Holy Scripture, above all else is LOVE.

So to deny scripture, is either to be ignorant, and that is possible. Even Saul persecuted Christians, but not according to accurate knowledge. Or to deny love.

Your statement does show a lack of understanding of truth and love and Holy Scripture though.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
No Ol'Pal... He Did Not Say Jehovah. You Did.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Only the AC decides when to institute the mark of the beast. And we will all know when that is. All these other things are signs and indicators. Avoid em? Sure, but we're not THERE yet..

edit on 8-5-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Jehovah was not the Father of Jesus but of the Pharisees. Jesus called him a liar and a murderer. Jehovah is BOTH.

Matthew did not witness Jesus vs. Satan so he must have embellished.

And since Satan works FOR Jehovah (book of Job, Israelite belief since day 1) and is not an enemy of Jehovah (again, see Job), everything Satan does is Jehovah approved.

Jesus' Father is merciful and benevolent.

Jehovah is neither. Do the math.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

That was a vague comment. And it wasn't directed at anything in this thread.

Perhaps it was more directed at yourself talking to yourself about something?

You are a Freemason. That much I gather. I do know they use Jehovah's name, so you are familiar with it, even in that secret society.

Perhaps Satan thought he could hide Jehovah's name, and hold it sacred for a few? But do not imagine that he could do that.

Jehovah said he would raise witnesses to his name, and how could it NOT come to be. He is God!

(Isaiah 43:10) . . .“You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none.

Actually in the same prophecy Jehovah makes a dare to all other false gods to raise up their own witnesses. To not only witness about themselves, but to foretell what is going to happen.

No god has answered Jehovah. No other god has witnesses for themselves telling forth what is going to happen in the future.

That in itself is full proof of his Godship and that he is real. There IS NO WAY again could fake what is going on from a prohecy from 2,500 years ago like this.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
My God Was A Master Theologian. So Great He Was At It That He Buried Himself In A Huge Debt Because He Was Arrogant. See Abraham And Isaac...
The Debt Was So Immense... He Paid With His Only Son. He Paid Huge...
Just Like Abraham. So... go give thanks where thanks is due. Learn you bible and then come back with sense enough to know Jesus was not a gift to you... But a blessing upon the people of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Israel...........

BTW: One Of The Oldest Stories In The Book.... Is... Theology!
True theology is the study of god and his weights and measures.
Without it we can not sustain civility. It is the breath of life breathed into the system.

Tithes... Taxes... Wages... Fees... Credits... Loans... Debts... Interest... etc....

If perhaps you can become the wealthiest of all beings... you thus learned God well.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CapstonePendulum

Satan is the one accusing YOU of not being able to be loyal to God in Job. And Jehovah is the one putting the trust in you that you can.

And you side with Satan?

Even still, he understands your ignorance.
edit on 8-5-2016 by QuinnP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

Could you quote the passage from Revelation that mentions the Antichrist?

Because no such passage exists I know you can't. The epistles of John speak of many antichrists existing in John's time.

So how can there only be one Antichrist when the Bible speaks of many and in John's day? And none of them were mentioned in the book of Revelation.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

You seem an agreeable person. I wish you well.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Everyone and everything set up against God's kingdom is antichrist. There are "many antichrists" just as you alluded to. There were in John's time (after Christ died, and even during his life) and there still are.

Christendom is a major part of the antichrist.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

No Ol'Pal.... I Am Not A Master Mason Of Any Order Or Craft.

I Am Pinocchio....
Of Acacia Wood Was I Fashioned. And With Sh!trim For My Thoughts.
Adorned In Fine Gold... BUT... I Am Not The Ark Of The Covenant! Humph.

Thanks for your visit...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Ok. Thank you for your visit as well.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuinnP

You seem an agreeable person. I wish you well.

Thank You Kindly Mi'Lad... I Won't Forget It.

note: I find it disturbing that my God speaks through me rather than to me. But some don't get it.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Ok. Thank you for your visit as well.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I don't side with Satan and he never accused me of anything.

Satan works for Yahweh. He is his employee and under his control. Neither are God.

As a matter of fact, Yahweh himself says that both good and evil are his (Yahweh's) doing.

Your Christian Satan is nothing but a cheap imitation of the Persians Ahriman. Most Jews reject entirely the Christian version of Satan because they never had a devil in Judaism.

But the fringe sect of Judaism that did adopt the idea of a devil that influenced the Christians Satan has since perished.

So Satan who? Yahweh who?

I am down with The Most High, not Yahweh and Satan.
edit on 8-5-2016 by CapstonePendulum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Funny you should mention that...

I am down with the code rather than the order. Soon... And very soon I might add... I will have to decide what is more suitable. The Order or The Code. Death is desirable to them both...
I have not yet come to the day when it will be for me the time to decide.
edit on 8-5-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

That would be true about Antichrists if not for the fact that the real Yeshua was as human as you and I. He wasn't sent for the forgiveness of your sins.

He was a teacher of righteousness and enlightenment who was mythologized in order to subvert the Jewish religion and concept of Messiah and hand it to Rome to paganize into one of its dying, resurrecting god myths.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Satan is the one accusing YOU of not being able to be loyal to God in Job. And Jehovah is the one putting the trust in you that you can.

And you side with Satan?

Even still, he understands your ignorance.

You do understand the difference between mythological allegory and history right?

Satan isn't even a name. It means adversary and the Hebrew Ha Satan just means the Adversary. OUR Adversary.

Now tell me, who in that story gave Yahweh PERMISSION to torment Job? His most loyal servant.

Who created the Satan for the purpose of testing people?

Yahweh made Satan to do what he does. So if you hate Satan then you need to blame his creator. Yahweh.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join