It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lone Woman Defies Neo Nazi March

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Razmijix
a reply to: reldra

Trust me it is here.

Louis Farrakhan and several BLM protesters have called for the murder of whites. On several occasions.

It seems when the calls for genocide come from that side,it isn't covered much and doesn't get much media attention.

ETA: I won't be replying anymore. I won't get into a debate about racism. Racism is racism no matter who it is by and who it is against.

No sources, it is just typing.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

This is the kind of thing that can make a difference. It wasn't planned or staged. Both the woman and the photographer, who does not know her, were shocked at the response worldwide.

Spontaneous acts of humanity are powerful.

Oh yeah - like the guy who stood in front of the tank in Tianamin Square? And following that act Western Countries were falling over each other to use the cheap Chinese slave labour to manufacture their products.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golden Rule

This is the kind of thing that can make a difference. It wasn't planned or staged. Both the woman and the photographer, who does not know her, were shocked at the response worldwide.

Spontaneous acts of humanity are powerful.

Oh yeah - like the guy who stood in front of the tank in Tianamin Square? And following that act Western Countries were falling over each other to use the cheap Chinese slave labour to manufacture their products.

What the guy did was still brave and has nothing to do with the rest of what you typed.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well

In Norway they are considered as extreme right wing group. And they have abit different approach compared to Finland.
As in Norway they are against immigrants, however they don't mind multi cultural to a certain degree as long immigrants follow Norwegian values and laws. Norwegian members of SOO has denied that they are racist or neonazist in their political view. And they do as far as i know as non violence patrol in few cities.

So yeah, so those in Soldier of Odin(Norway) fear loss of Norwegian identity and culture due the multi cultural approach as social demokrats receive with open arms.

However there are still good amount black sheeps in Soldiers of Odin.

(just felt i needed to add a different angle on this, since all seems to see this group with the keyword "Nazi")
p.s. And no i'm not a member of this group. Political im on the fence although i used to be a social leftist.

Sincery yours
- V -

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Funny how an inspiring thread like this gets some attention while any Trump thread climbs to the front page.

Of course, I applaud this woman and this whole event reminds me of one brave Chinese man verses tanks. This world needs more people like this!

Neo Nazis. What a complete waste of time it is hating everyone. What does it accomplish?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Viperion
Well

In Norway they are considered as extreme right wing group. And they have abit different approach compared to Finland.
As in Norway they are against immigrants, however they don't mind multi cultural to a certain degree as long immigrants follow Norwegian values and laws. Norwegian members of SOO has denied that they are racist or neonazist in their political view. And they do as far as i know as non violence patrol in few cities.

So yeah, so those in Soldier of Odin(Norway) fear loss of Norwegian identity and culture due the multi cultural approach as social demokrats receive with open arms.

However there are still good amount black sheeps in Soldiers of Odin.

(just felt i needed to add a different angle on this, since all seems to see this group with the keyword "Nazi")
p.s. And no i'm not a member of this group. Political im on the fence although i used to be a social leftist.

Sincery yours
- V -

the world seems to consider them a Neo nazi group. I had never heasrd of them.

In our words, 'So yeah', they are a neo nazi group that likes Hitler.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It just goes to show that most people don't care. Most people wannt some one who makes fun persons with disabilities to be leader of the free works.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Because you assume she's giving a Black Panther salute shes no better than a Neo Nazi?

The ignorance.
edit on 5-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

(post by gort51 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It's interesting that nothing happened to her from these horrible racists considering how awful the refugees are about resorting to violence and rape. Interesting indeed.

Oh never mind, those guys are dumbasses, I was thinking of a different group that's less batcrap.

Good on her.
edit on 0520160520161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Razmijix

i am trying to imagine how you gave yourself that many stars

im guessing somthing like that

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
If they really were Nazis they would have probably stomped her and walked on.

As it was, they seem to just be a bunch of folks sick of how things are in their country.

She'd have been in real danger protesting a Muslim march, but, that doesn't make such a good story."

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

They appear to be. I was thinking this was another group I had read earlier about this week that just wants immigrants to quit coming in and essentially setting up mini Swedistan neighborhoods and raping women.

Even neo nazis aren't dumb enough to beat the brakes off of a woman in front of the police and that many people. It makes them look bad (worse).

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Soldiers of Odin.

Since their founder has ties to to the far right Finnish Resistance Movement Link.

I'd say they qualify as a neo-nazi organization. Good for her, dangerous as hell, though. Mega respect.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: SprocketUK

They appear to be. I was thinking this was another group I had read earlier about this week that just wants immigrants to quit coming in and essentially setting up mini Swedistan neighborhoods and raping women.

Even neo nazis aren't dumb enough to beat the brakes off of a woman in front of the police and that many people. It makes them look bad (worse).

Well, how bad can they be?
I only wonder because so many people call themselves Nazis or call others Nazis without a real idea as to what that entails.

I've seen UKIP labelled as the same, though to be fair, this lot look a bit more like what one would expect.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

www.dailymail.co.uk... s-women-safe-migrant-sex-attacks.html

This is an interesting take on SOO.

Some of the comments are rather enlightening. Particularly the youth worker :-)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
"and lots of people feel like racist movements are gaining ground right now"

Thats because they are, blame the politicians, they opened the doors...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

That was not a friggin black panther salute. Jesse Owens used the same gesture to defy Hitler at the Olympics back in the day and he damn sure was no black panther. Real brave of you to be calling black people n-words. I have yet to be called that to my face. The mods must be sleeping right now. And this aint the 60s.
edit on 6-5-2016 by JimiBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

No sources, it is just typing.

Seriously? Well, I dont blame you. The media ignores it so it makes it easier for people like you to ignore it.

Black Lives Matter co-founder tweets about killing "men and white folks"

Black Lives Matter Co-Founder: ‘All Lives Matter’ a Racial Slur, ‘White Folks Gotta Give Up Something’

The above is a toned down version of what you typically hear from black supremacists. They want whites to commit mass suicide or be killed in order to give up power. These guys were making the same argument:

Farrakhan: We Must Rise Up and Kill Those Who Kill Us; Stalk Them and Kill Them

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack
a reply to: gort51

That was not a friggin black panther salute. Jesse Owens used the same gesture to defy Hitler at the Olympics back in the day and he damn sure was no black panther.

LOL WAT?

en.wikipedia.org...

The 1968 Olympics Black Power salute was a political demonstration conducted by the African-American athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos during their medal ceremony at the 1968 Summer Olympics in the Olympic Stadium in Mexico City. As they turned to face their flags and hear the American national anthem ("The Star-Spangled Banner"), they each raised a black-gloved fist and kept them raised until the anthem had finished

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join