It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tow Truck Driver Leaves Victim on Side of Road Because "Religion"?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Why are we talking about Trans issues in a tow truck driver thread anyway??

+12 more 
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If it's his truck and his business, oh well. His loss.

So you are saying that if it was a black person, this would be ok too. Remember the same religious arguments were used against interacial marriage.

ETA: and keeping blacks as slaves.
edit on 5/4/2016 by BubbaJoe because: pointing out the racists among us

link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ketsuko
If it's his truck and his business, oh well. His loss.

What if something happened to that women during the 2 1/2 hours she sat on the side of the road waiting for help? What if she had been robbed, raped or murdered, while she sat their vulnerable and alone?

They only care about women in bathrooms.

Lame

What the # is your major malfunction? I'm agreeing with you.

You do this often.

The way I read it, Annee was tacitly agreeing with you in a terse/adolecesent sort of way.......

Lame-o!

Ok. Where I am from and the time period I am from being called "lame" is an insult.

I guess I've just been around too many teenagers that will listen to a story like this and just answer "That's lame" or just "LAAMAH!"

link   

a reply to: Annee

What does this have to do with the Transgender issue?

It's the same "lame" mindset and same "lame" excuse to act like a jerk to people who are different.

I suppose.

Off to Netflix to take a break.

Sorry, all, if I didn't catch the subtlety.

(post by FaunaOrFlora removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

(post by FaunaOrFlora removed for a manners violation)
+1 more 
posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So based on fundie logic, the next fundie that knocks on my door gets punched in the throat, because they violate my agnostic beliefs is ok?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
So based on fundie logic, the next fundie that knocks on my door gets punched in the throat, because they violate my agnostic beliefs is ok?

Pretty much.

But watch out though cause fundies have those "special" rights they don't want anyone else to have.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

This creature should never associate himself with the term "Christian". What a piece of work. " People" like this make me disgusted to be connected to this kind of dirt by biological inference alone.

+13 more 
posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
In case any of you fundies are interested in my anger, my 84YO step father is a fundie, as are his 4 kids. Two of the kids have been caught in extramarital affairs, and my fundie step father at 84 was cheating on my 76 YO mother. Yeah I do not have a real high opinion of fundamental Christians, basically think they are mostly a bunch of lying bastards, much like Ted Cruz.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Pretty much.

But watch out though cause fundies have those "special" rights they don't want anyone else to have.

So I punch them in the throat, claiming the castle law, and then have them arrested for trespassing. I thought they were trying to break in by knocking, good thing I am not real big on the 2nd.

As long as your excuse isn't "they were a fundie" all of the above would be ok by law. But "they were a fundie" would get you arrested. Again, because they (fundies) are of those special class of people that are protected.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Kinda reminds me of this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's jackasses on both sides, don't kid yourself.

+15 more 
posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

“Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

I would ask the tow truck driver who he thinks he acted like in the above parable that sprang directly from Christs lips.
edit on 4-5-2016 by Sublimecraft because: he's not a taxi driver.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Kinda reminds me of this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's jackasses on both sides, don't kid yourself.

I totally agree. This sh$t needs to stop or the repercussions are going to take generations to fix......

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FaunaOrFlora

I see your connection. It's just a couple jumps that aren't needed over to another topic that's all.

I also don't need a break because I just got here.

Go ahead and branch off into any topic you wish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join