It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans have the bathroom issue backwards

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Which is it? Your logic has a hole in it somewhere. I have a Y chromosome AND a vagina. Which one wins? I want your approval before I pee.

How is that even possible?

Hoo-boy.

You've got a lot of reading up to do. Maybe go do some research before forming opinions on such matters.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

You people have lost your damn minds over this bathroom stuff--thoroughly, nay completely manipulated by pop discourse (excuse me to coin a phrase) into believing that an emotional inconvenience for a statistically insignificant segment of the population warrants full blown engagement by all levels and branches of government.

To go to the bathroom.

Lost your damn minds, I say.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Which is it? Your logic has a hole in it somewhere. I have a Y chromosome AND a vagina. Which one wins? I want your approval before I pee.

Most likely a very rare genetic mutation where the sections of the Y chromosome did not start the hormonal cascades necessary to modify the innate female body plan into a male.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Must be a slow news day,

The way I see it go to the bathroom you most look like.

If you a guy who has had the wackitoffme your going to sit down in a private stall, no one is going to see your scars or care if you look like a lady.

If your a girl who has had an addapiecetome sorry she is still going to for the most part go into a private stall to drop "his" load.

I for one am not going to bother looking in the stall for a piece or a pie, Heck for all I know it just maybe a really skinny biker in there dropping a deuce.

Now the only problem comes up when the person does not look like the room they are going into. If I see a Burly looking woman with a 5 oclock shadow and 44dd rack standing at the urinal the guys room, I better be at a dang good drag queen review.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Most likely a very rare genetic mutation where the sections of the Y chromosome did not start the hormonal cascades necessary to modify the innate female body plan into a male.

Thank you for the information.

I was not familiar with this particular genetic defect.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
...inconvenience for a statistically insignificant segment of the population...

American government. Republic, not democracy.

Each individual is guaranteed, etc.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: NthOther
...inconvenience for a statistically insignificant segment of the population...

American government. Republic, not democracy.

Each individual is guaranteed, etc.

Well, I suppose it has been awhile since I used a public restroom anyway.

Carry on.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It honestly doesn't matter what republicans think on this issue. I'm not a champion of transgender people. Don't care for them. But republicans are picking a fight they just don't want.

It is none of governments business in general. I'm so tired of left and right wing social engineering. Both sides are looking for ways to screw the rights of the people away from us.

Live and let live. Mind your own god damned business, and maybe we can prosper as a collection of different people.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The fear that women have over sexual predators is reasonable, but unfounded.

As the selfie shows, that guy belongs in the male toilet.

Female transsexuals also belong in female toilets.

It must be realised that even if they still have their original appendage, transsexual men and women really are not interested (or even capable in the case of female to male) of sexual contact. They are just one of the girls (or boys)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

That's the main point of this OP as well. Most Trans people look and act like the sex they want to be and not like the sex they were born as. Some may not even have those body parts anymore also.

You literally aren't going to know that they are different at all. I'm sure everyone here has probably used the bathroom with them at some point in your life and didn't realize it.

I know a Trans Female to Male and they are in no way Female. They were born female. But if you met this guy you would never know in a million years. He's a guy and always has been but just wasn't in the body of one.

Even that isn't quite right because it's not even the whole body. It's more like 20% of a body that didn't match. But hey, I have nipples for no reason at all. I guess he just had a useless vagina on himself.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

This is what I'm talking about, this kind of logic makes sense. Go to the bathroom with the people who look like you. That would be legislation that I could see the point of. I might not agree, but I might on the other hand.
edit on 02pmMon, 02 May 2016 21:55:34 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Anyone that puts men in a womans bathroom is committing massive crimes. The issue isn't really about transgenders since the ones that look like women already use the women's restroom and aren't a danger to your daughters.

I would personally like to see groups of very large crowds with tire irons to permanently quell this Satanic Elite BS.

This endangers women and its not about the transgenders, its about strange men, who most women don't feel safe around to begin with, having access to your daughters and it means women be forced to piss themselves in public.

This is an enormous safety issue that ENDS NOW!

If you want to have a special transgender bathroom by all means go for it, but that makes 3 washrooms, not one or two shared ones.

The only shared ones in Canada, have a locking door, and they're one toilet, which only works in small places.
edit on 2-5-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

But the problem is that there are now laws forcing people to use the bathroom of their birth gender. Which means Trans Women, men that are now women, who look like women and are attracted to men are going to be using the men's room. Trans Men, who look like men, act like men and are attracted to women are going to be forced to use the ladies room.

Why do you want to force someone who was born Female, but now is Male in every other way and likes women to use the ladies room??? That's what's crazy.

The Trans Guy I know, looks and acts nothing like a woman at all. He is a guy. Wasn't born one, but is a guy now. He likes women and is married to one too.
edit on 2-5-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

They need to stay! And transgenders either do what they always do or have their own.

The US has a major problem, they're allowing any male who says he feels like a girl in girls bathrooms in school which is a violation beyond belief and has to be stopped immediately.

Then there is TARGET, which is being boycotted my millions.

This is right on par with the evil gov't creating this whole scenario and there have been some laws passed.

Give transgenders their own bathroom, it can be small, with a locking door.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Give transgenders their own bathroom, it can be small, with a locking door.

And cold.
And dark.
A locking door to lock them in?
edit on 5/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: CoBaZ

This is what I'm talking about, this kind of logic makes sense. Go to the bathroom with the people who look like you. That would be legislation that I could see the point of. I might not agree, but I might on the other hand.

I really don't think butch lesbians are going to agree with that.

They are female. They are not trying to be a man. They may dress in men style clothing, but they are not a man.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

That's not going to work. Nobody is going to build a special new bathroom. It's just not realistic.

The thing to do was to just leave it alone. A Trans person is going to use whatever bathroom that looks normal for them to use. If they look female then they'll use the ladies, if they look male they'll use the men's. That's how it's been for a long time and nobody even noticed. Because that is the point. They don't want to be noticed as different.

Everyone should have just left well enough alone.

The only place where the problem would come up would be in schools where gender roles are not yet figured out by some and there is confusion. But in the rest of adult living, everyone already figured out how to fit in and not be noticed as different for the most part.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Anyone that puts men in a womans bathroom is committing massive crimes...

Oh, you mean like the recognized hate group the American Family Association?

Emergency Parental Alert: Conservative Men Are Hanging Out in the Women's Bathroom at Target

Cops: Reported "Active Shooter" at Target Was Man Protesting Bathroom Policy

This has gone all too far.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

If they want to have transgenders bathrooms, then yes they're going to have to spend 10000 dollars or more and put in another can.

BECAUSE WOMEN ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE MEN IN THEIR WASHROOMS.

This is NOT a minor issue it is one that I would see crowds armed and ready to totally decimate anyone trying to enforce this.

IT IS LIFE AND DEATH TO WOMEN AND CHILDREN. IT IS A MAJOR SAFETY ISSUE!

So, those corps with those companies, if they want to kiss the Elite Agenda's butts will need to install another washroom!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The boycott of all businesses that follow target lead will ensure millions and billions are lost.

Their agenda's are over!

People are AWAKE!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join