It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunter Claims He Saw 'Time Traveling Aliens' leaving Earth on the ISS livefeed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Well I'll let it slide this one time...

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: ColdWisdom

The best bet I have is that it is a laser shooting at a retreating UFO much like the video of several years ago where a UFO did a U-turn away in order to escape a slow laser or a very fast missile that approached its once exact position.

This time, it looks as if it is a laser/ray gun of some sort, maybe a rail gun with a very hot projective that has come up through the atmosphere. You may notice that the "trail" is most pronounced in the thick part of the earth's atmosphere and trails out as it get higher. All evidence for an interaction in some way of the artifact and the atmosphere.

Whatever it going on, we will never know the truth, so take my words as about the closest you will get to that event.

There's no such thing as a slow laser, considering what a laser is, that's an oxymoron. Please don't reply by asking why if that's the case in sci fi films some lasers are quicker than others when people 'fire' them

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Here you go a little about Scott Waring...and other well known hoaxers in the ufo field on youtube and the net.

ufotheater.com...

Mr Waring's section is at the bottom.

Not a very credible source.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Here you go a little about Scott Waring...and other well known hoaxers in the ufo field on youtube and the net.

ufotheater.com...

Mr Waring's section is at the bottom.

Not a very credible source.

Well I never said the guy was right. I just want to know what the hell that beam was.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

The object seem opposite side to the position of the Sun, according to shadow.

As video advance, shadow of Sun are rising, meaning Sun going down behind camera.

Object rise at same speed of shadow, meaning it have fixed position, it is attitude of ISS changing as it rotate around Earth.

If FOV of camera is very wide, would it be possible it is the Moon? Moon is opposite to the Sun around this time.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
If Phage was here I'm sure he'd have a perfectly rational scientific explanation.Some sort of ionising radiation normally invisible to the human eye striking the camera's image sensor.The colour would probably tell us what type of radiation it is.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: StiffNeck
Scott C. Waring, just watch his website, his (from all over the web collected) videos and pareidolia-pics.
He is one of those guys that let UFO researchers look like idiots, like stupid, tinfoil hat wearing fools!
He is not better than Third Phase of Moon or Secureteam10.

No that's a stupid comparison, considering Scott does not have his own production company hoaxing videos like the ones you've mentioned above.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
How does he know they're "time-traveling" aliens?

Unless one of them came to him and said, "Hi, we're from five minutes into the future. Five minutes from now, you'll see us leaving Earth on the ISS live feed."

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
What do the rest of you think?

What do i think? I think that the internet allows anyone to voice their crazy opinions. And im not really sure why things like this get circulated.

So, SOME GUY says blah blah blah and people believe him? (not saying you do Op)

Isnt this like going to a pub at closing time and asking for opinions ad then reporting what the drunk people have spouted?

What do i think? Can you tell what i think?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

That's a nice find, at first i thought the same the line has such a strange color.
But if you follow the line diagonally to the center of the ISS you will see a bright spot that lights up as the video continues.
Below that spot is another line, i think the same type but the colors of the ISS make it hard to spot.
So as much as i would like it to be a time traveling portal, i don't think this one is it.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014
lol

So perhaps a better question would be:
How is it that stories such as this one are typically favored by news organizations? Other than the obvious shock value, of course.

Some of you may remember my thread about the news story where some guys at Columbia University had the idea of using lasers to cloak Earth from aliens. Well I basically asked the same question in that thread but unfortunately it got snuffed by all the users that hijacked it to talk about their personal abduction stories.

Speaking of whom, where are they? Surely there has got to be one person on ATS that has an unusually specific and overwhelmingly detailed abduction story about time traveling aliens from the future.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Secureteam10 is not a hoaxer and as a matter of fact, that guy has some good videos. Regardless of opinions..he continues to do a great job.
edit on 21-4-2016 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: sylent6

Secureteam10 is not a hoaxer.

Disagree

and as a matter of fact, that guy has some good videos. Regardless of opinions..he continues to do a great job

Agreed, he is good.
I also enjoy special effects in Deadpool and Star Wars.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Secureteam10 is not a hoaxer and as a matter of fact, that guy has some good videos. Regardless of opinions..he continues to do a great job.

Rut roh, secureteam10 has an inside man.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: 3danimator2014
lol

So perhaps a better question would be:
How is it that stories such as this one are typically favored by news organizations? Other than the obvious shock value, of course.

Some of you may remember my thread about the news story where some guys at Columbia University had the idea of using lasers to cloak Earth from aliens. Well I basically asked the same question in that thread but unfortunately it got snuffed by all the users that hijacked it to talk about their personal abduction stories.

Speaking of whom, where are they? Surely there has got to be one person on ATS that has an unusually specific and overwhelmingly detailed abduction story about time traveling aliens from the future.

Well, they are not really. Its just the Daily Mail (which is trash) and the tabloid and yes, they do it just for the shock/crazy value the stories have

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: sylent6

Really, I guess next you are going to say thirdphaseofmoon is a credible source.

They are no different.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Im really not into the whole youtube UFO scene and even I know the name Secureteam10 and know they are hoaxers.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
First of all, it looks like a glare/flare being caused by the sun reflecting as a bright spot off of the ISS. If you look closely, there is a similar line of glare below the bright spot:

Click here for larger image

Secondly, while I realize that this guy is just throwing out a possibility, it is still quite a logical lead to go from seeing a line to thinking it is a time-traveling-alien portal or energy beam. Sure, there was an object in view before that (and that could have been a lot of mundane things, too), but if he is going to jump to the "alien portal" conclusion then he may as well say it could be Zeus throwing lightening bolts...

...or maybe it's glare from the bright spot of reflected sunlight.

edit on 4/21/2016 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sylent6

Secureteam10 is not a hoaxer and as a matter of fact , that guy has some good videos.

Secureteam10 is a hoaxer even though he's now changed his M.O from creating hoaxes to misinterpreting the mundane ala Scott Waring.

Regardless of opinions..he continues to do a great job.

Not sure what that job is.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain
Thats the most solid explanation that anyone's contributed so far. I'm patiently awaiting for Phage to come in and give his final ruling.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join