It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can you have it both ways ??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
All the talk these days is about the 28 pages.
I think the common consensus is that the Saudis knew something or maybe even had a direct hand in 911.

But wait I thought TPTB planted explosives ?
I thought TPTB wired building 7 in record time for the big finale ?
I thought TPTB remotely flew a plane into the Pentagon?
I thought TPTB shot down 93 ?
I thought it was space beams burning cars?

How can you have it both ways ?

Or are you going to expand your conspiracy ?
Are you going to suggest TPTB told the Saudis "You supply the patsies and paper trail, we'll do the rest.".

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Good point.

The 28 pages arent anything that will further the Truth movement.

IMHO, the only people that are getting worked up over the 28 pages are those that buy into the OS.

Explosives, yes.
WTC 7 wired in record time, not necessarily but it was a controlled demolition.
Flew planes via remote control, seems feasible.
Shot down 93, theres a couple different theories on 93.
Space beams, hadnt heard this one, sounds like a straw man.

Theres even doubt about who perpetrated the attacks, especially when you consider the following two articles, one which states that some of the "hijackers" are still alive and another which quotes the head of the FBI saying that the hijackers, whoever they were, used fake IDs.

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well.

(CNN) -- FBI Director Robert Mueller has acknowledged that some of those behind last week's terror attacks may have stolen the identification of other people...

edit on 20-4-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I think engineers in every country of the world knew about the planned obsolescence of the towers.
There was a lot of interest in the 1960's when they started building.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Nothing changes the simple fact that we were lied to in so many ways...while somebody who was in on it made billions by murdering 3000 odd people.....

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I thought the same thing.
Makes me wonder what the angle is with this Saudi talk and 28 pages business.. Seems like this stuff would only slip out of it was intentional, regardless of the "truth".

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

Make this is just a distraction from something else taking place. What about all these arches being 3D printed everywhere?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

The engineers I listened too back in the early 60's seemed to think a plan would need to be in place for bringing down the towers at the end of their cycle life ~40 years. They thought it would be necessary to keep the date of the actual demolition secret to prevent onlookers from putting themselves in danger. The cover story of flying a plane into the towers and blaming it on terrorists was there from the get go in 1963 or 1964.

I was quite young only 5 or 6 years old so I never tried to analyze the motive for the cover story.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Its not a stretch of the imagination to believe that USA worked with Saudi Arabia to produce a false flag event. That seems to be the case with ISIS; USA, Saudi Arabia, Turkey.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wait, you don't see how Saudi powerbrokers can be a part of "The Powers That Be"? Western governments have a symbiotic relationship with them, regardless of the political ideology of the party in power. From Lawrence of Arabia onward, we've been in cahoots with the Saudis to some extent. FDR, Nixon, and the Bushes are major American presidential examples.

So I don't see where there's a conflict here?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Guess I'm too slow.

"What if TPTB and the Saudis are the same people?" - my thought when reading that.

28 pages? Rewritten a million times, and will eventually be released as a "haha, told you there was nothing in here"

Meanwhile, they got what they wanted out of that operation- total control over all information in the US.

Suck it, TPTB.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Concerns about "peak oil" were publicly debated in the 1950's.

By observing past discoveries and production levels, and predicting future discovery trends, the geoscientist M. King Hubbert used statistical modelling in 1956 to accurately[15] predict that United States oil production would peak between 1965 and 1971.

The NWO established in 1947 would have choreographed some kind of fair play program for development of oil resources.

That might have involved some "Mad Max" style dry runs in the middle east.

The 911 planned obsolescence could have easily played into that choreography.
Are Saudi national citizens the head of the NWO?
I thought the NWO was more diverse.

edit on 20-4-2016 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
I think the common consensus is that the Saudis knew something or maybe even had a direct hand in 911.

Are you going to suggest TPTB told the Saudis "You supply the patsies and paper trail, we'll do the rest.".

How about you demand a proper investigatiom by sworn-in law enforcement and have some of your questions answered?

Wait I thought Bin Laden did it
Wait I thought the Saudis financed it
Wait I thought the mod covered it up.

Seems neither the OS theories and those that come up with conspiracy theories can find a complete theory and stick to it.

edit on pWed, 20 Apr 2016 20:33:34 -05002016 134Wed, 20 Apr 2016 20:33:34 -0500pmAmerica/ChicagoWednesday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Rest assured the news agencies talk about what they are TOLD to talk about , nothing runs to . Press that is not prescreened and for a reason . They aint running the collapse of building 7 on any news stations on a loop.....Thats my opinion anyway....ok NSA add this to your data mine on me .....later

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

The US government had plans to stage attacks on their own people using airliners in the 60s. They had plans along with the British to bring about an invasion of Syria in the 50s. The Israeli government has had involvement in sordid and criminal acts that make a list longer than my arm. Look at how weakened Saudi Arabia's rivals are now. The people conspiring and dreaming up all sorts of theories on conspiracy are the bankers and politicians. They always have been.

Just because Saudi Arabia had involvement it does not mean everyone else had no part to play.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

How about you demand a proper investigatiom by sworn-in law enforcement and have some of your questions answered?

Wait I thought Bin Laden did it
Wait I thought the Saudis financed it
Wait I thought the mod covered it up.

Seems neither the OS theories and those that come up with conspiracy theories can find a complete theory and stick to it.

The big difference was that the OS was concocted by the perpetrators and quickly taken as the accepted truth.
The truth movement can merely provide educated inquiries, hypotheses and a volume of evidence as to WHAT WE THINK REALLY HAPPENED. But the only way that the controlled demolition theory ( or other theories ) will ever be fully accepted as the truth is when the perpetrators admit guilt and disclose the true events. Which of course, may never happen and they'll remain theories.

The reason why there are so many conflicting theories is because the public is denied evidence at every turn, all the politicians involved refused to even discuss 9/11 after enough time had passed, and there's no court proceedings to allow investigators to force releasing documents and cross examinations.

Those who choose to investigate only have so much to work with. Justice may be blind, but her pockets are full.
edit on 20-4-2016 by AgarthaSeed because: Typo

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Or are you going to expand your conspiracy ? Are you going to suggest TPTB told the Saudis "You supply the patsies and paper trail, we'll do the rest.".

I think you are looking for reasons to continue believing the hogwash that was sold as the OS, now i know you are going to deny it...but c'mon just admit it

The best way for you to get it both ways is to revoke being straight and become bi..

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I am suspicious of these so called leaks. I think they are designed to support the official story and thereby support the US govt and counter the truth movement because.

I think this is just the Saudis doing as they are told by the US govt out the sh

I also think, and I have had this view for some time that whether not the planes were hijacked as claimed or by remote control is not of key importance, that I wish to down play the importance of this fact in itself.

Of much greater importance is who planned, managed and supervised its execution, who had the capability to ensure secrecy and the wherewithal to carry it out, who and what as gained by it.

I think the Saudi govt is just carrying buckets of water for the US govt here.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The Saudi connection to 9/11 has always been the real conspiracy in my view and everything else is just a distraction.

So for me I am not having it both ways because for me its always been about the Saudi's and all this stuff about the grand American/NWO/Zionest false flag event with fake planes and thermite has been nothing but a distraction from the real truth.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: bandersnatch

The engineers I listened too back in the early 60's seemed to think a plan would need to be in place for bringing down the towers at the end of their cycle life ~40 years. They thought it would be necessary to keep the date of the actual demolition secret to prevent onlookers from putting themselves in danger.

It would not be difficult to demolish the towers - just reverse the process used to build them!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I dont understand how it cant be both? Couldnt entities within certain abbreviated agencies have 'allowed' certain planning to happen? Couldnt the Saudi's have funded this WITH the help of whatever abc corporation and WITHOUT Suadi knowledge?

If anything, the 28 pages will throw 9/11 conspiracies in the face of all Americans with their heads in the sand. Perhaps good will come out of that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join