It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery man XY (german-sorry)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hi,

I decided to post this as I though it was probably one of the strangest things to happen in Z�rich, as it is in german I will give a "ruff" translation... Police found a guy in a public pool-type area, he was found on accension day, but still no one has been able to ID him. He was also wearing a wierd mysterious amulet of an "alien hand". As the police have no record of his existance, they are in contact with Geman / Austian officials.

Here is the link, don't know how long it will be available,
www.20min.ch...

Could just be an ol' murder case... who knows.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
ahhhhhh.....its in german..i cant read german..it would help if it were in english,lol
Deep

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
They did play scooby doo and the aliens today on cartoon network. The aliens were disguised as humans but they were wearing an amulet type thing. The amulet let them change from human to alien. One idea of what the amulet might do.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   
One of the weird stories that came out of Iraq during the war claimed that Saddam Hussein had an amulet, given to him by aliens, that could 'protect' him some how. He could use it to call in the aliens when he was in trouble (in one version of the story, he called in a flying saucer, which outran the B-1 that was onroute to bomb him).

Now, do I believe the hussein/alien story? No. Since it comes from the Arab world (not the american UFO community), I see it as a tale that fulfills a lot of needs among the Arab populace (it involves an arab 'hero' who posseses super technology that even america does not have)... and I also find it too cartoonish to believe. But, still, there's this 'alien amulet' story out there for you, if you want to look for it (I'd link, but I ran across it months ago).

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It's very short... The only detail not mentioned in linx's translation was that the victim appeared to have died from heavy neck injuries...

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Stupid brain not understanding other languages...

join