It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human anatomy has changed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Check out this video. Our anatomy looks so alien to me now. This may be a result of the mandela effect where things in our timeline have been discreetly changing right under our noses and cannot be proven due to all the examples having the same consistency but a lot of us know something is wrong.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: genma

"Does anyone remeber" ? Can't he just use comparative images? Like scan an older book? ???

"Does anyone remeber the stomach being below the intestines"
No. No one remembers that.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I just lost 6 and a half minutes of my life because that was all I could take.
I think maybe that guy wasn't high in some anatomy class when he learned it, now he is way too high and is astounded at where everything is located.
Everything is located at all the same places that I remember from when I first learned it.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Oh not this again.

History doesn't agree with your OPINION and so history is wrong. I really hate this topic, it's the worst one ever on ATS. The Mandela effect my a**.

Some people just can NOT admit they're wrong. They'll even change the universe to be proved right.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks this guy sounds like Ben Carson (with the obvious exception that the one thing Ben Carson does know is human anatomy)?

As for what he's saying: No. No. No. No. No. Nope. No. No. (repeat as necessary)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
That video is ridiculous, and that guy an idiot.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
One more needle in a stack of needles to confuse any search for truth.

Ask me, some peoples 'job' is to go round generating BS threads to come up during searches so we can't find anything…

I don't mean you genma, unless you made or really believe this video.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

"Does anyone remeber" ? Can't he just use comparative images? Like scan an older book? ???

"Does anyone remeber the stomach being below the intestines"
No. No one remembers that.

Technically with the Mandela Effect scanning an older book would not show the original images because everything in the timeline would have changed. I'm not saying I believe this video but I do remember the spinal cord connecting at the base of the brain, and the reptilian brain is awfully huge in that one diagram. I am opened minded and have experienced the "Mandela Effect", but I can understand how it could seem nutty to the average person. Life is crazy so I never totally rule anything out as a possibility.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Here, to kill this thread quickly: The 1919 human anatomy image. You need a Pinterest account to view it, but it matches the more recent ones.

You are right about the photos in school showing the stomach as more round and lower. I remember inaccurate stock photos in the core curriculum in school. I would chalk it up to bad stock photos ending up in the schools. I'm sure "they" have corrected that by now, but it was a bit of disinfo that was formerly taught.

www.pinterest.com...
edit on 4/9/2016 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
maybe You jumpt to this univers?

No stomach has always been at the top.
the kidney looks odd!

thoe the Brain?
I thought the cerebellum was in frunt of the spinal cord
and more in the centre. and a lot smaller?
with the spinal cord at the back?

look at pictures of the cerebellum.
they look slitly difrent?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think this is meant to be a joke.

I hope it's not serious because if it is then there is no hope for humanity.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Allow me to take you further down the rabbit hole. Here are some examples of the mandela effect that I'm sure will strike a chord with quite a few of you.

The human anatomy change probably doesn't seem as ridiculous now right?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The idea is indeed ridiculous. Almost everything in that first video I remember as it should be.

How can you trust someone who doesn't know where Sicily is?

Sorry, I know you're bringing something to the table and I should be less critical and more open minded but on this occasion I have to be honest. This is indeed ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The human anatomy change probably doesn't seem as ridiculous now right?

Actually it does.
Ask an old doctor if he remembers the old days.... when our stomachs were below our intestines.
I remember Quadaffi, Gaddaffi and Kadaffi.
I remember Czechoslovakia.... some things do change and our history books reflect that.

It has never been 'Gordons'.... it is Gortons, and has been.

Most of these cases are people being led to misremember things.

The photoshopped 'Draino' can reminds me of one of those 'Whacky Packages' cards, because it is wrong, always been Drano.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Teeky

Okay. That being said I chalk 99% of those examples up to a crappy example of bad telephone.

Mirror, mirror was originally magic mirror, even in Germany.

Unless the peace sign actually originated from the sign you create with your hands and not pagan, that means nothing.

Walmart didn't change "in this timeline" there are still stores with both Wal*mart, Walmart*, and even just Walmart.

But to humor the topic I'll give an example of something that happened to me at my apartment in College.

I had a unopened container box of Maruchan Cup of Soup Ramen.
ecx.images-amazon.com...

I opened the plastic container and removed One cup of Soup.

Instead of putting it in the Microwave I impulsively decided to go on a walk, while carrying it.

I walked around my apartments- they were nice I did this a lot, and I strolled by the pool area to see who was there.

Returning to my Apartment, I decided I was no longer hungry and went to put the Cup of Noodles back into the box container, however when I opened the cupboard, this was what was inside:
e22d0640933e3c7f8c86-34aee0c49088be50e3ac6555f6c963fb.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com...

More interesting, the package was open, and a single Ramen Pouch was missing.

IMO that's larger evidence to my personal self this might exist just drawing conclusions is pretty rough to say I skipped dimensions. It could have just as easily been a Practical Joke by an Alien.

My roommate got home later that night and I even accused her of the possibilitiy she somehow did this. She didn't remember what Ramen Package we bought together at the store. The only evidence to me that Universes Split when we make choices is the fact we buy both, she likes the Pouches, I like the Cups. We still only bought one though.

I would even say it's possible that I just had an episode of psychosis, not having my special Cups, and went to the store and bought one for 50c and it was blocked from my mind. I don't think I'm unstable, but it's much easier to have a reaction like that than you think. Once I walked by a Tiki Torch and inhaled some of the gas; I started seeing things that definitely weren't real.

I feel like if there was ENOUGH evidence of this not mostly being telephone, scientists would be all over it.

You might think it's funny they "look" different, but this has large impact on what biomechanics these organs have and how they would even function. No biologist would miss that.

Am I also to assume these skips are consciousness or physical? Half of them get eliminated with the idea of physical, like the ribs and anatomy, because even if we're in another timeline, we would be finding differences in the autopsy. In short, that only means it's YOUR fault for not being on the same "parallel convergence page" as us if it's a conscious shift.
edit on 10-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Cool update, thanks God. 100% agree with this guy. Our body is very different now.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

1. The Stomach was never INFRONT of the ribs cage
2. This is ALL SPECULATION
3. I'm flagging this because you made me watch a grown man talk to a cat for what felt like 9 years, however I'll save future viewers 2:39 minutes.
4. I HIGHLY DO NOT BELIEVE HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY FLOATING RIBS. CAN HE PROVE IT? DOES HE UNDERSTAND FLOATING RIBS STILL CONNECT VIA CARTILAGE? Maybe I'm too "young" for this "Mandela Effect" but I've ALWAYS BEEN TAUGHT THERE IS CARTILAGE from my first Biology course as a kid.
5. Omfg flat earth? Really?

Considering I'll be the first person to prove to ANYONE the brain is a Quantum Computer, this is full of ####.

Quantum Computer: Any system of functioning processes that account for more than bilinear function variable systems. (Ex: Trilinear, 4 functions, 5 functions, infinity functions, Ex2: 100010111001 vs 10201021020210)

You're slightly more sophisticated than an Atari, that doesn't mean you're able to traverse dimensions.

Ps. LOL. That poor wife.

edit on 10-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I too see all the changes . I tried talking about it in my "Luke I am your father has been changed" thread, but not any kind of answers yet...

new topics

top topics

join