It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to find the right size for swim trunks?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Those aren't bad. You should get a few pairs and then test them in your bath tube. Trail run ya know so no unforeseen problems pop up.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: homeskillet
Those aren't bad. You should get a few pairs and then test them in your bath tube. Trail run ya know so no unforeseen problems pop up.
u mean pop out? I'm taking that risk :p

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ohw you ordered already.

otherwise you should go for this:

link

as AugustusMasonicus ' proposal just uses too much fabric

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

and I ordered it for 2 day shipping.. so I'll get em soon then I can try em on, see how they r... and yes.. she is worth the extra money for faster shipping

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
You should have taken her shopping for your trunks and let her pick them out. She might have suggested that she try on bikinis for you. The Jacuzzi date may happen sooner than later...

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
You should have taken her shopping for your trunks and let her pick them out. She might have suggested that she try on bikinis for you. The Jacuzzi date may happen sooner than later...
we just started this whole thing 2 days ago, I think the date being Friday is soon enough.. it's not bad, thats enough time to prepare and not too long to wait
edit on 9-4-2016 by saiyankev because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: saiyankev

and I ordered it for 2 day shipping.. so I'll get em soon then I can try em on, see how they r... and yes.. she is worth the extra money for faster shipping

That's so sweet and romantic

I so hope this works out well for you two.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: saiyankev
Feel free to eat beans. The bubbles from your farts will be hidden. However, don't eat too many:

It could prove to be very embarrassing.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: saiyankevyouve got to go with speedo, just make sure you never accidently cover the s

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ok, tell us how you did?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Augustus, That's so mean.

Look OP, I'm gonna level with you. If you really want to get in good with this chick, get a mankini. If you don't know what they are, a quick google search should help you find a place to buy one.

It's best for sizing to pick a size smaller than you are used to so nothing you know, falls out. Besides it will leave less to the imagination this way.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
You really dont have anyone in your life you could ask this, instead of posting it online for strangers?

P.S. All "advice" from a man I see on your topics have been bad advice. Please don't listen to relationship advice given by men in the relationship section of a conspiracy site.
edit on 9-4-2016 by themsheep because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2016 by themsheep because: grammar

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: themsheep
You really dont have anyone in your life you could ask this, instead of posting it online for strangers?

P.S. All "advice" from a man I see on your topics have been bad advice. Please don't listen to relationship advice given by men in the relationship section of a conspiracy site.
I don't believe everything everyone says, I'm not gullible.. not easy, and I don't trust the people I know with this cuz some of em know her and some others mock situations or can way over do it.. it's a simple thing.. well.. simple enough, oh and the person who knows of her can't know yet cuz she wants this a secret for now which I'm fine with. keep it between us for a while.. no one bothering us

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

My advice - Get a pair that either allows for a belt (I have seen them before), or a pair that has some kind of tie (looks similar to a shoe-lace). Back in highschool we would jump in just with basketball shorts/sport shorts.

As I like having something to my knees, I will usually go 1-2 sizes larger than what I normally wear, and just tie it.

Also, from personal experience, go into the water slowly, and don't immediately stand up out of it. Reason being: Going in quickly will create a bunch of water bubbles on the inside (just like dragging a plastic bag underwater). Get out slowly just in case the shorts aren't tight enough, as they, um, will fall off.

-fossilera

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This chick asks you out for a first date in a jacuzzi in some motel and you are asking advice on the best moment to kiss her?

And you need help finding a swim trunk?

Wtf.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
This chick asks you out for a first date in a jacuzzi in some motel and you are asking advice on the best moment to kiss her?

And you need help finding a swim trunk?

Wtf.
ok we kissed tonight... alot, but friday will be more
and ya.. I dnt want to waste money, I don't have shorts so I wanted to know how to size something I don't have, but I got my answer

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

ok we kissed tonight... alot, but friday will be more

Good deal! How did the shorts go? Did you find something?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Are you like a teenager or something. Its fine if you are and there is nothing wrong with asking for advice.

A girl asks you on a jacuzzi date. A jacuzzi date at a motel. And your first thought is, let me go on ATS and find out about swim trunk sizes.

Let me clue you in on something. This is not just a date. It is also a booty call. Nobody asks you to go to a jacuzzi at a motel. If they plan on you being in your swim trunks for long. When someone asks you to a jacuzzi in a motel. You are already in. You could show up in whatever.

It would be one thing if it was at a friends house. Or the local swimming pool. Or at an apartment complex. But it is at a motel. You have already won. You will most likely see the promised land. I have never had a girl invite me to a motel and then nothing happen. We just talk and go home and then fondly reminisce about our wonderful innocent date. Nope. You get those four hour motels, for one reason only. Every one of those places has adult entertainment playing on the last channels for a reason.

But to answer your question. You want to get the biggest pair possible. Size matters when it comes to swim trunks. Well size almost always matters. Sometimes it comes down to how small her bikini is.

edit on 10-4-2016 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
I have never had a girl invite me to a motel and then nothing happen.

Same.
    Girl invites me to motel.
    Stuff happens.
    Girl asks for money.
    Girl ends up rolled in carpet.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
ok thread is closed! done. I got my answer

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join