It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giants With Double-Rowed Teeth, Flattened Heads and Six Fingers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hello

Giants!!!

The Cherokee called them the Moon People. The Utes and Paiutes spoke of a hideous race of cannibals ten feet tall living in caves. And the Choctaw also have an account of the race of giants that first colonized the Ohio Valley.

From Old World Roots of the Cherokee, chapter 5, "America's Middle Ages," pp. 78-79, we read:

What kind of Indians lived in the territory the Choctaw and Chickasaw carved out for their new home? According to their traditions, reports Cushman, as confirmed by excavations of bones in Tennessee, it was a “race of white giants”:

Take a look at this video
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Helenamatias

Their tradition states the Nahullo (race of giants [literally, wizards]) was of wonderful stature; but, as their tradition of the mastodon [which used to be found on the Great Plains], so this was also considered to be but a foolish fable, the creature of a wild imagination, when lo! Their exhumed bones again prove the truth of the Choctaws’ tradition

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
They never saw pale faces before either, Europeans were a bit taller than most Natives.

Things like the sailing vessel, wagon wheel, gun and sword were also unknown to them.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I think there were "giants " walking the earth. We have found too much too deny it. Until we can uncover our true history we will always have myth. But I think when multiple cultures around the world talk about the same thing there has to be a common idea for them to have come from.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Also in South America the legend of Quetzalcoatl which was white, and he wore a beard

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
A lot of people here give credence to the giants existence....
Many proofs have been whisked away to obscurity by the evil Smithsonian institution...
The continent had many differing groups visit as well as stay long ago....
There is a possibility the copper of Michigan fueled the bronze age of the ME....
History is merely what we are told it is...not what really happened...

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helenamatias

Also in South America the legend of Quetzalcoatl which was white, and he wore a beard

Sounds like Spaniards, Conquistadors, maybe?

Many speak Spanish now, are become Catholic…

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

Why?

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Helenamatias My Pop is a genius scientist. He is retired now, and pushing 90, but is a Chemist, Microbiologist, and has a medical background as well. He was director of research for a fortune 500 company for many years. He says that the bones of giants are being taken, and hidden from the general public because it blows holes in several theories and doesnt support the elite agenda for this planet.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Why the fact of giants existence in the past have to do with their agemda?
edit on 5-4-2016 by Helenamatias because: wrong word

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Im Metis (half english have cree indian) that grew up in Northern Alberta and we had so many stories about what we called the "weetagoo". It was larger than a man and would eat other humans. They said if you spoke of it it would come find you, and you could tell it was near when you smelled rotting flesh.

scred the # outta me

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

From my understanding, the myth of Quetzalcoatl is the "why" behind the open-armed acceptance of the Spaniards when they landed. They thought that Q had returned, as was the claim by Q when he fled to the east.

If memory serves...

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The 'Six Fingers' hybrids still exist today. The only difference is that they are as high as normal humans.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Nice find!

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

From my understanding, the myth of Quetzalcoatl is the "why" behind the open-armed acceptance of the Spaniards when they landed. They thought that Q had returned, as was the claim by Q when he fled to the east.

If memory serves...

Memory serves me that way, too. Was it pre 'positioned' or a prophecy, like warning…?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Read this article the other day, not that i believe it, just think it fits.

An Underground City of Giants Discovered in the Grand Canyon?

According to an article published in The Arizona Gazette on April 5, 1909, the Grand Canyon was once home to a civilization that most likely consisted of individuals of cyclopean proportions. If such a civilization ever lived, surely it would have left behind some structure as a testament of its existence.

The article mentions the discovery of an enormous underground citadel by an explorer named G.E. Kinkaid, who stumbled upon it while rafting on the Colorado River. It is worth mentioning that Kinkaid was an established archaeologist and had financial backing from the Smithsonian Institute.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Nice thank you for sharing!

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Also in the Amazon there is a race of giants

Huiñatare - Race of Giants in the Amazon, the best evidence of another man race that inhabits the planet with us human.

In Yasuni National Park in Ecuador and the Ecuadorian border zone with Peru lives a race of giant Indians knew the name of Huiñatare, this is incredible as it may be the final proof that there is another man's race to share the planet with us human , indigenous to the region say they are huge and very aggressive and quick in their attacks and are constantly at war with other local tribes and abduct women from their enemies.

Huinatare - Race of Giants in the Amazon

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Wasn't that the same fellow, who supposedly found the ancient Egyptian relics high up in a cave in the grand canyon? Seems there was a lot going on there, or that fellow liked to tell tales.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Geeze, the giants did not have flat heads, that was only a hairdo. Just because a person is over eight feet tall, has some extra teeth, and have an extra finger doesn't mean they are canibals. I have people over for dinner once in a while, it doesn't mean they are the dinner.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join