It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump teen girl pepper sprayed, wasn't groped and referred to 'juvi' for assault

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So the little, innocent child (if you consider 19 years old a child) isn't as sweet and innocent as the MSM would have you believe. I have no doubt that same MSM will followup their original report with this update (sarcasm off).

"SHE LIED! Janesville Anti-Trump Teen Was NOT Groped – Referred To Juvi Services For Assault" Janesville PD just wrapped up a news conference confirming what Gateway Pundit and Rebel Pundit already knew. The teen who accused an elderly Trump supporter of sexual assault WAS NOT GROPED and suffered no sexual assault of any kind. Further, the teen is being refered to Juvinilie Serivces for attacking the same elderly Trump supporter she falsely accused.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
One of the worst things you can do to someone is make false accusations of a sexual nature.

I hope she is reprimanded to the full extent.

The guy could have ended up on a sex register and his life ruined all because of some BS, and I don't mean Bernie Sanders.

edit on 1-4-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Noted.

edit on 1-4-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Deleted edit. Someone will find out.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
19 year olds go to juvi?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I had seen the original thread when it was first posted and refrained from posting in it because there was too much he said she said and no solid evidence.

In this day and age people should just assume they are being recorded in public and when something happens don't lie about it.
edit on 1-4-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yeah, article says 15. Not sure what's gotten into OP. Other than propaganda I guess.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

She tried to ruin this guy's life. I hope for one of two things for the remainder of hers:

1) She realizes the error of her ways, and dedicates her life/career path toward the service of those who have been falsely accused of crimes of a sexual nature.

-OR-

2) This results in a domino effect/downward spiral and the remainder of her life is an absolute mess.

Anything else is a failure of justice, in my irritated opinion.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

So the little, innocent child (if you consider 19 years old a child) isn't as sweet and innocent as the MSM would have you believe.

19 year-olds don't go to juvi. She's 15. Glad this was apparently caught on video because her age would have made the false any potential allegations of sexual assault that much worse for her victim the man.

EDIT:

updated after viewing a video from a different angle. It does appear that he did in fact touch her (with the papers in hand at least), which means he's putting on a show of his own throwing up his hands, etc. She still shouldn't have punched him. The guy with the pepper spray on the other hand.. he's really going to regret that smug creepy smirk if he gets brought up on charges of assaulting a minor.
edit on 2016-4-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Yeah, article says 15. Not sure what's gotten into OP. Other than propaganda I guess.

You're correct, a 15 year old would go to juvi, a 19 year old wouldn't. I was just going off previous sources that said she was 19. They're obviously wrong.

"The media is also emphasizing that Drake is only 15-years-old, characterizing her as a poor, defenseless child.
As you can see by the size of her frame, she’s bigger than a lot of women twice her age. And it was later confirmed that Drake is in fact 19-years-old".
www.infowars.com...
twitter.com...
edit on 4jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Regardless of her age...I pity her parents.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Watch the video. Notice tough guy:

What a badass, pushing teenage girls around. Awesome.

As you can see by the size of her frame, she’s bigger than a lot of women twice her age.

Isn't this the same thing that right-wingers always say when a child is involved in an incident though? She's still a 15 year-old.

And it was later confirmed that Drake is in fact 19-years-old.

Never trust anything from the halfwits at DisinfoSnores.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Ah, so it seems there's one 19 year old and one 15 year old in this story; that's the confusion.

edit... yeah, there's no "confrimation" she's 19. Just a handful of people asserting it as fact.
edit on 4/1/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

It could’ve been an assault charge but Mr Crandall didn’t want to pursue those charges.

Good on him. I sort of have mixed feelings on not charging the girl though. Teenagers do some incredibly stupid stuff, but to me it seems important to hold people accountable when they commit an act of violence. Slap her with some community service or something perhaps. I suppose getting maced is probably enough though. I'm all over the place this morning.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The police found no evidence she was groped. At one point they are very close together and the man puts his hands up in the air. I can't see what happens before that. Not having evidence or the camera not showing enough does not mean she lied. The police simply do not have the evidence to pursue charges against the man.

Again, as has been pointed out, she is 15.

The police were still seeking the person who pepper sprayed her that was non-law enforcement.

The teen has will be charged with disorderly conduct in juvenile court.
edit on 1-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

The source in the OP is just unprofessional, it has a cartoon on the top. It has typos.
edit on 1-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yeah it was the creepy looking guy with the goatee that pepper sprayed her. You can see it in this video:

EDIT:

Okay after watching this video, it's pretty apparent what happened. They're screaming in one another's faces, the girl is holding a sign up over her head and the man is doing a lot of talking with his hands and then it appears that he does in fact touch her chest, at least with the papers he's holding and possibly the back of his a couple fingers as he's trying to emphasize his point.

I sure as hell wouldn't call it a sexual assault (in this case, groping) but I do have to revise my earlier statement because he does appear to have initiated physical contact with her. She still shouldn't have struck him and the smirking creep with the pepper spray should be charged for his involvement.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Are we certain there wasn't someone with a better video or that she didn't admit to making it up?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Never trust anything from the halfwits at DisinfoSnores.

That's why I also provided a Twitter source also.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Yeah it was the creepy looking guy with the goatee that pepper sprayed her. You can see it in this video:

Yeah it was the creepy looking guy with the goatee that pepper sprayed her after the ugly fat cow took a swing at the older guy. She should just thank her lucky stars some psycho with a gun didn't shoot her.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Actually it looks like the guy in the red baseball cap beside him sprayed her. He walks away as soon as it happens. Regardless of her age, she knows that you can't just go around punching people in the face. I love swift justice!!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The source in the OP is just unprofessional, it has a cartoon on the top. It has typos.

That's why I included the Youtube video as a second source.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ok, what kind of parents allow a 15 year old girl to attend a political rally and become hostile to adults? My daughter is 14 and has been taught to be respectful of ALL adults.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join