It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen girl pepper-sprayed, groped outside Wisconsin Trump rally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That shows the white haired guy leaving with the sheriff department.

The USA Today article in my original post claims the police are looking for him.

Did he not file aassault charges at that time?

Did she not make her accuation of sexual assault at that time?

Did the sherrifs not take his and her name for further investigation?

At the very least USA Today should have clarified by stating "alleged sexual assault".
edit on 30-3-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Now this video shows the entire incident from yet another angle.

The white haired guy has some folded paper in his hand that he waves towards her while arguing some point. This is when she becomes extremely agitated and claims he touched her.

This video actually shows the contact. He is gesturing with his hands and the PAPER in his hand touches her chest slightly. She reacts immediately. Watch at 1:26 mark. This is approximately when the paper touches her and she immediately reacts. No groping. She is yelling "You touched my chest!"

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Am I reading this thread, and its responses correctly? She deserved this? Seriously? Working on the assumption that this wasn't staged, and it doesn't seem to have been, if the cops are, indeed, looking for two individuals.

Expressing her opinion, regardless of the fashion, deserves to be maced, then groped? Really?

Is this what political discourse has come to? Some of you actually think this is, in some bizarro world, deserved? Karmic retribution?

How? Someone please explain this to me, because I am, apparently, too stupid to catch the nuances.

Thank you! These people have all gone crazy! It's nice to see another human around.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Am I reading this thread, and its responses correctly? She deserved this? Seriously? Working on the assumption that this wasn't staged, and it doesn't seem to have been, if the cops are, indeed, looking for two individuals. Expressing her opinion, regardless of the fashion , deserves to be maced, then groped? Really?

If "expressing your opinion" means you're allowed to come out swinging without expecting any blowback or consequences, well I've certainly misinterpreted that phrase over the years. Regardless of the fashion are the key words, you can't lose it and smack someone like that and call it just "expressing your opinion" outside the BLM world that's called assault. Worthy of a pepper spraying? Not a grizzly, so no. I didn't see any groping that she was claiming.

edit on 30-3-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
These Trump rallies remind me of soccer matches in the UK back in the 80ies; half of the people go to the match not to watch soccer but to meet and beat the hooligans of the other team.

Difference back then was; either you win or lose, but nobody was pulling the victim card.

To be fair to the woman; she can be heard saying "i deserved that". Still the media portrays her as the victim.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Am I reading this thread, and its responses correctly? She deserved this? Seriously? Working on the assumption that this wasn't staged, and it doesn't seem to have been, if the cops are, indeed, looking for two individuals.

Expressing her opinion, regardless of the fashion, deserves to be maced, then groped? Really?

Is this what political discourse has come to? Some of you actually think this is, in some bizarro world, deserved? Karmic retribution?

How? Someone please explain this to me, because I am, apparently, too stupid to catch the nuances.

OK, I will explain it.

She threw a punch, and got maced for being a violent idiot.

There is no evidence she was groped, in fact I bet my bacon she is lying to try to cause a scene.

So yes, judging by the evidence I have seen, I am glad she got maced, and sad she didn't get punched right in her fat head!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Yep. That is the guy the cops want to talk to.

He could be in some serious trouble.

For what exactly?

Using pepper spray exactly as instructed?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Yes, sadly, you are reading this thread correctly.

"Little, bitch, cow, heifer, etc. DESERVED it."

("What is the name of the whore that gave birth to you?")

I doubt the reactions would be very much different if she were gang-raped and killed.

It is after all, only a matter of degree, not justification.

"Well, she did yell in a guy's face and all .... whut'd ya expect?"

The demons are officially out of the box.
edit on 30-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
Im not sure if your up to date on the actions of the SJW and radical feminist but this kind of action is right up their alley.

edit on 30-3-2016 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
If your friends are holding you back instead of pointing out the personal who supposedly "groped" her I tend to think it didn't happen. She looked like she was looking for a fight and got more than she bargained for. Too bad. Don't punch people and you won't get pepper sprayed. Maybe she has a younger sibling at home she beats up on regularly.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This is yet another example of the serious down-slide in our evolution as a species.

The newest generation has become people who think that everyone else has to think exactly as they do, and if they don't then they think others deserved to be beaten and yelled down into submission.
And if those being beaten and yelled at dare to speak their mind, or even dare to say anything that is an opposing view, then they are demonized, accused falsely, and otherwise treated like the enemy.

People need to respect that others will have differing points of view.

If I were this young lady's mother, she would be grounded for a very long time.
If her parents enable her in this, they are part of the problem and not doing her any favors.

- And you know that the anti-Trump people are instigating violence at these rallies, and waiting for anything to happen so that they can accuse Trump supporters.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yes, sadly, you are reading this thread correctly.

"Little, bitch, cow, heifer, etc. DESERVED it."

("What is the name of the whore that gave birth to you?")

I doubt the reactions would be very much different if she were gang-raped and killed.

It is after all, only a matter of degree, not justification.

"Well, she did yell in a guy's face and all .... whut'd ya expect?"

The demons are officially out of the box.

I call BS to this!!

Violent gang rape, and justified use of pepper spray.... How the # do you equate these two things?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Now this video shows the entire incident from yet another angle.

The white haired guy has some folded paper in his hand that he waves towards her while arguing some point. This is when she becomes extremely agitated and claims he touched her.

It wasn't the white haired gentleman who did the pepper spray, it was the kid in the blue jacket and red hat that positions himself carefully right before the punch is thrown. Yes, he's the guy with the Cat that ate the canary look on his face in other videos. He's very quick and sly about it no doubt, watch his right arm.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

I believe "justified use" are the key words here.

Calling a child a string of hateful names here would have been unthinkable a few years ago as would the justification for "roughing her up."

In the minds of many, there is no limitation on the legitimacy of actions, as long as the object "deserved it."

I'm sure we'll have a chance to see an actual example before very long; we can debate the finer points then.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
lol, well looks like we found the feminist SJW version of kryptonite, she shut up and buckled pretty quick along with her supporters,

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Looking at all those clips that girl was loosing a dumb shouting match, She started the argument and the grey haired guy was being smiley annoying to her like she definitely was to him. He just touched her with his paper and she threw a punch, she is guilty for throwing that punch the clown in the red hat had his finger on the trigger ready to pepper he is guilty for that, it was uncalled for but settled the issue.. Judge Judy required. ( At least they have lots of footage ) Was the groping after this ? Or are you calling that touch with the paper in full view a grope ?
edit on 30 3 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Where are the parents of the 15 year old girl? And who lets their 15 year old child ( who's not legal to vote) go to a rally and act up....the parents should also be charged with "child endangerment ".

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

The guy in the red hat and glasses might have been the sprayer.

He grins like the cat who swallowed the canary.

I 2nd your thought. Looks very guilty to me. Like, " I just got away with this & the police are taking her away, not me...maniacal laugh, maniacal laugh, maniacal laugh"

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Well that is a thing Humans often do-you punch someone,then they or someone who feels solidarity with them,Will retaliate.Life and humanity 101.And that is never going to change.All one can do to avoid the retaliation is to not throw the first punch.If some people think they can go through life without consequences for their actions,for the crap situation They start and escalate,well they're gonna be in for a rude awakening from their dangerous delusion-sooner or later.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

she is obviously just a loud mouth trouble causer -im not american so im not biased towards parties.

seems her friends holding her back to calm down, she kept going. Then assaulted someone with a hit and then she got peppered sprayed which can be deemed as self defence or - back off enough is enough.l

no groping. I think she is flattering herself there slightly. doubt anyone would touch her in that way

got what she deserved imo

i

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join