It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski, Arrested, Charged With Battery

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

One thing is sure - the Trump campaign now knows its a crime to lay hands on a woman. I hope she sues the # out of Lewandowski, Trump, and the hacks at Breitbart.
edit on 3/29/2016 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

You are as classless as Trump. Just goes to show how puerile Trumps supporters are.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20542281]

You'll have an original thought of your own some day.

link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4

You are as classless as Trump. Just goes to show how puerile Trumps supporters are.

I'm a Bernie supporter just calling it how I see it.

link   
exaggerator becomes slanderer.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

What has a women's bodily functions got to do with anything discussed in this thread? Calling it as you see it?
Did you see her remove said tampon and wring it?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Ok. Thanks. Took another look at the video. I'm not sure how exactly that is an arrest-able action (or, more importantly, prosecute-able) but at least I see what people are talking about.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Proper playground stuff this, isn't it?
I wonder what real crime will go undetected and unpunished while the forces of justice waste their time on this complaint.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

What has a women's bodily functions got to do with anything discussed in this thread? Calling it as you see it?
Did you see her remove said tampon and wring it?

Removed
edit on 29-3-2016 by amicktd because: Off Topic

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Here you go, I grabbed a few frames and circled where his hand is pulling back on her arm as he's pushing past her.

larger image

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
TRUMPed-up charges.

THIS is front page news?...and the MSM is still ignoring Cruz allegations...LOL.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Sorry, but please hear me out on this. I worked as a volunteer in a battered woman's shelter in high school. We helped women escape their situation, set them up somewhere else sometimes out of state, and get them started in a new life. I hate people who abuse women. I saw women abused, who were choke,d punched, etc....one of the things you saw a lot were arm bruises. A man grabbing a woman...

You would see individual 'finger marks' if he had grabbed her as hard as she said. A Man sized hand also...and they would not be in a straight line the way he was reaching for her either I would not think.

I do not see that in the picture.

Also, Ben Terris, the other witness, said he say the bruises popping up on her arm...really????

Look it up and she did the same with the NYPD during the Occupy protests. This is not an innocent. THere is one other thing about her you should all know...

She accused Allen West of groping her tit in an elevator and it was dropped.

Folks, this is all a hit piece....

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The difference between Bernie/Hillary and Trump supporters is Thus.

Bernie/Hill: Everyone is focused on making other people (race) happy while at the same time increasing taxes to a all new high while getting suppose "free stuff"

While Trump

Trump: is to make America better through realism mentality. (No country in the world has ever been successful in a multiculturalism)

What fools some of these bernie sander supporters say. In a interview with Jesse Ventura, Sanders proclaimed that he will be voting for Hillary if he does not get the nomination.

That speaks a lot for someone who is against big government and corporations.

All of this looks to me that Bernie took a page from the ROn Paul camp

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
At the 5 second mark, he is clearly grabbing her. It is a 12 second video.

No, he doesn't slug her, but he apparently grabbed her arm very hard, dug his fingers in and pulled her away.

You see her holding her arm afterwards.

Let's just say, for a moment, that the police and the media aren't simply "out to get Trump" and ask yourself, if it was at a Sanders rally and his top male aide grabbed a Breitbart reporter's arm hard enough to leave a bruise, what would you think about that?

I would think it was a horrible thing to do. My bias might WANT to minimize it or even believe it wasn't true, that it was a smear, but if I was being honest with myself, I might see that it was POSSIBLE that it happened the way the police and the reporter said it did. IF that were the case, ask yourself if it is RIGHT or WRONG for a man in a crowd to grab a woman's arm hard enough for it to leave bruise imprint marks on her forearm.

Is it right or wrong?

I happen to think it was wrong. Not worthy of jail-time, but wrong.

Corey has a rep for bad behavior... Politico Link

AB
edit on 29-3-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

- MARCH 29, 2016 - CAMPAIGN STATEMENT REGARDING CAMPAIGN MANAGER Mr. Lewandowski was issued a Notice to Appear and given a court date. He was not arrested. Mr. Lewandowski is absolutely innocent of this charge. He will enter a plea of not guilty and looks forward to his day in court. He is completely confident that he will be exonerated. Mr. Lewandowski is represented by Scott Richardson of the law office of Scott N. Richardson, P.A. in West Palm Beach, and Kendall Coffey of Coffey Burlington in Miami. Inquiries are to be directed to Mr. Richardson’s office.

www.donaldjtrump.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
Just saw it on CNN, and i still fail to see anything worthy of a criminal charge. I'd go to a jury if it were me regardless of the uncertainty of outcome.

i agree

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Would one of our members please bring the video from the speech floor, the close up of the light brushing past the woman?

Thanks, I have it here some place just not sure where...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Just one more time this person is looking for fame . She has tried this before with cops @ occupy wall st. and security at a rock concert (among others). ALl times before found false,

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yeah the Jupiter police department just got their orders to arrest the guy, right, big conspiracy.

Not really, just one of Trump’s goons has been exposed.

He clearly grabbed the woman very quickly and moved on.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
At the 5 second mark, he is clearly grabbing her. It is a 12 second video.

No, he doesn't slug her, but he apparently grabbed her arm very hard, dug his fingers in and pulled her away.

You see her holding her arm afterwards.

Let's just say, for a moment, that the police and the media aren't simply "out to get Trump" and ask yourself, if it was at a Sanders rally and his top male aide grabbed a Breitbart reporter's arm hard enough to leave a bruise, what you you think about that?

I would think it was a horrible thing to do. My bias might WANT to minimize it or even believe it wasn't true, that it was a smear, but if I was being honest with myself, I might see that it was POSSIBLE that it happened the way the police and the reporter said it did. IF that were the case, ask yourself if it is RIGHT or WRONG for a man in a crowd to grab a woman's arm hard enough for it to leave bruise imprint marks on her forearm.

Is it right or wrong?

I happen to think it was wrong. Not worthy of jail-time, but wrong.

Corey has a rep for bad behavior... Politico Link

AB

Maybe so, but the guy did get arrested. Seems he's paying for his mistake. After seeing the bruises I actually feel a little different about it. I know if I dealt with the media like the Trump campaign does, I'd be very aggravated at this point. All they do is lie, lie, lie, lie, which directly affects his job.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join