It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Questions about 911

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

And it would make perfect sense that you would WANT to get to the bottom of it

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

edit on 28-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: N/M like most 9/11 theories, there is a perfectly ration explanation

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

It is true. There were some crazy pictures of them at one point. I'm sure they are still around. A lot of videos that were made by the average joes on the street show them. I'm sure a quick YouTube search would bring them up

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

It is true. There were some crazy pictures of them at one point. I'm sure they are still around. A lot of videos that were made by the average joes on the street show them. I'm sure a quick YouTube search would bring them up

I just looked it up - the dust cloud was pyroclastic. It would do exactly the damage shown because it is a superheated cloud full of thermites.

kendoc911.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Good glad you found something. I just went to look for you, but you beat me too it. Here is the video anyway!

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

This picture of the construction of the towers still has me scratching my head , what a way to build , you know miss some floors out , and the rumors of mini nukes built into the basement as per planning request for the port authority ??

Me thinks David & Nelson as the towers are called had a plan ! all those years ago , when men went to the Moon and the picket fences in America were nice and white

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Okay, I understand that pressure would have forced some of the paper out, yet, we had cars melted from the heat blocks away. So, melts metal, paper escapes unscathed.

The "melted cars" were on Barclay St, West Broadway and Greenwich St along side WTC 7 - vehicles were set on fire by burning debris from WTC 1 (North Tower) as it collapse on area

Video from WCBS (Channel 2 ) New York - shows burning vehicles, also can burning paper in street

This is what ignited the vehicles

www.youtube.com...

S

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I think the simplest explanation for the 9/11 questioners can be answered with a single photograph. This happened here in South Australia at a place called Freeling.

You can clearly see that this is a steel building, about 2 stories in height that has warped and collpased. What burnt it you ask?

Nothing more than a bushfire (trees and grass) and the hay inside!

If a bushfire with no accelerants ie jet fuel can do this to a simple steel hay barn, then I find it entirely believable that a plane that smashes into an upper level of a much, much taller sky scraper, cutting several of it's support beams in the process could start a fire hot enough to melt enough beams to collapse it. I would say it came down like a house of cards due to shoddy contruction, not mini nukes or anything else.
edit on 28-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

There are 2 tower blocks currently on fire in the UAE

Lets see how it goes will they collapse into their own footprint and a 3rd tower fall in sympathy

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

The toasted cars alone is a an underrated smoking gun. Yes, some cars were parked underground but the majority that were found in the adjacent blocks were found in very odd condition. In some cases, this included entire parking lots.

Burning debris raining down from WTC 1 collapse is responsible for much of the "Toasted" cars - if windows were smashed or burning debris got under vehicle would set it on fire . Fires would spread to adjacent vehicles

Many of the burned out vehicles were towed to parking lots as part of the cleanup process

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: firerescue

There are 2 tower blocks currently on fire in the UAE

Lets see how it goes will they collapse into their own footprint and a 3rd tower fall in sympathy

That building was not weakened by a plane flying into it. I would not expect it to collapse.
edit on 28-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Do you know what "fell into its own footprint" actually means?

It means that it fell straight down to its base and no debris scattered any further than the size of the base of the tower.

Now, I don't know about you, but I remember A LOT of debris that didn't land in the same area as the bottom floor. Also, all that dust is debris too. That spread for quite some distance.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

The dust that has killed more people than on that day of 9-11 that dust .

9-11 is the day physics stopped making sense for many

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Fire in Dubai hotel was on EXTERIOR of building in the cladding on the outside.

The cladding was made of flammable poly urethane insulation covered by aluminium . The cladding did not meet current fire code regulations

www.thenational.ae...

DUBAI // Cladding on The Address Downtown Dubai facade did not meet fire safety requirements, a preliminary on-site inspection revealed.

Although the cause of the New Year’s Eve blaze has yet to be confirmed, a senior Civil Defence official said the cladding that lined the outside of the 63-storey hotel did not meet standards.

With the nationwide 2012 Fire and Life Safety code, authorities sought to phase out non-fire-rated cladding, consisting of a combustible thermoplastic core sandwiched between aluminium sheets. But concern remained about structures predating the code.

Citing the Tamweel repair work, Lt Col Ibrahim said Civil Defence insisted that cladding on all four sides be replaced instead of only the fire-damaged section. Refuting expert estimates that between 65 per cent and 70 per cent of UAE buildings had some form of aluminium panels surrounding a thermoplastic core, Lt Col Ibrahim said only 10 per cent to 20 per cent were covered with cladding.

The fire was on the outside of the building and did not threaten the building structure

Looked lot worse that was ............

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

The dust that has killed more people than on that day of 9-11 that dust .

Dust can be pretty terrible. Think about coal miners, the breathed in a lot of coal dust. A lot of them died or had serious health problems. Why do you think builders were face masks when they're sanding or cutting?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

And most did 30-40 years underground in terrible conditions with no mask before getting any illness . Same with builders i never wear a mask 30 years plus smoking and still going strong

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

And most did 30-40 years underground in terrible conditions with no mask before getting any illness . Same with builders i never wear a mask 30 years plus smoking and still going strong

So? Is there fine particles of glass, concrete, fibreglass and god knows what else in wood or dry wall?

Your argument is also flawed as more than 30 or 40 people were exposed to high levels of the dust yet how many died? Not all of them.
edit on 2832016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I looked into the burning cars from the WTC years ago and found it very strange.

I can agree that some of the cars burnt from falling debris from the WTC, however Many cars and trucks that were parked many blocks away from the WTC could not have been burnt from falling debris and that is what I found very strange.

Some of these trucks that were many blocks away from falling debris had their engines melted and yet the tires and rear end were not effected by any heat or burns.

Now we are talking about extreme heat? Where did the heat come from?

Remember the official narratives of the WTC told by our government is, the WTC just pancaked down due to office firers and jet fuel.

If this story is supposed to be the truth, then again I have to ask were did this extreme heat come from at ground level that melted engine blocks, and yet on some of the same trucks the tires were not burnt.

This does not make logical since to me, and I don't believe we will ever get the truth about this strange event.

edit on 28-3-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Fires at the site burned for three months, releasing carcinogens and other deadly chemicals into the air, while thousands of tonnes of pulverised toxic debris lay strewn at the site of the Towers’ collapse. Despite tens of Millions of gallons of water being used more than 2,500 police officers, firefighters, ambulance staff and sanitation workers reported they had cancer from working at ground zero , yet most as you saw in the news had masks on and some were on site for only days .

Should everyone who works in demolition die at this rate ??

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

No 911 is the day that many realized their ignorance of physics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join