It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So this Kabbalah Paradigm, No clue what it is?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

In general the Qabalah describes and orientation to reality where there are an infinite number of paths, all leading in the same direction.

Despite distance, time, space or any other orientation that is suggested to separate each of us from that path.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crowdedskies
a reply to: Specimen
I am confident that no one with real knowledge on this subject will post information here. Qaballah should never be belittled; whether it be the one used by the Rabbi or by the occultist.

I disagree but respect what you are implying. There is 'hidden knowledge' such as those Gnostic hold very dear and reluctant to share; but there is a reason, its hidden information. Qaballah study is now a popular phenomenon (not sure how long that will last). Madonna turned it into a new form of Scientology. This study is intense and deeply personal; and requires meditation to personalize it. If successful will individualize yourself (separate but of the Absolute).
edit on 26-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

To be clear and in general that is consistent with Indigenous systems of Belief.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

So these spheres are called Sephiroth's and are meant to be jotted down thoughts, where these issues that are personal are considered demons? Like a monkey on the back.

Are they used for character traits one would like to have like personal growth, or they traits they think they have? And what context would that be.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Amongst the challenges (Sephiroth) is the extent to which you fear death.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AldarKose

Those would have to be pretty high walls, that would have been built by science...

So we ain't there yet.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

After all life after death is life.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Which is usually one problem, considering its always implicated, and with religion, they be more worried about the after life.

And that where they got the name for that FF character.

edit on 26-3-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I first got into kabalah when I was 14, maybe 15.

When I first approached it, I took it too literally. I tried to contort my mind into a structure that would align me with a glimpse of the Godhead, the throne.

It eventually evolved into a constricting idea of a set path.

Since then, I have ignored all teachings beyond those that agree with my own, and my own are fluid and changing like a river marking its path.

My mind carves its path, structure, instead of the path marking the path I should follow, structure I should inhabit.

The truth is that the kabalah without the supporting works, and the background of a Hebrew upbringing will not give you more than a snap shot of the truth.

You need to start from scratch everyday, and get used to new beginnings.

Your own "kabalah" will develop

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai

Amongst the challenges (Sephiroth) is the extent to which you fear death.

Please stop this. You have no clue about the subject.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Look into the Qabalah and Egyptian culture as well as in respect to the lines between the Sephiroth's as related to the Major Arcana of the Tarot.

It relation to its complexity this form is similar in that sense to a Mandala.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

In northern europe, Scandinavia we are there.. Have very little hope for the rest of the world

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Reply to: AldarKose

Have you ever heard of a "Self Fulfilling Prophesy"...

en.wikipedia.org...

I have very little hope for the Scandinavians who have very little hope for the world.

edit on 26-3-2016 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

O you mean three countries on one rock...

I'm in Canada, those would have to be very big walls...Very big, not just height wise especially if the states ever make one at the northern border. Now North of us, it so remote, who gives a crap.

ANYways, got anything to say relating to the Kabbalah?

edit on 26-3-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I dont believe in magic, so.. I think Scandinavia is kinda safe..

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
originally posted by: AldarKose

AldaKose: Cant we just go into the age of science, divide the earth into 3 realms.. Build walls, and dont interact

How does one divide the ocean with walls; it is 75% of the Earths surface (supersized dikes). Three realms; 'Inner earth, Middle earth and the rich that own the top soil'?

edit on 26-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

With Kabbalah, it's a creed called aryanism, scientific approach to religion..

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Well we don't seem to have a problem thinking the sky holds a imagination of a bearded man

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

So you have never heard of the Sami...

The Sami, formerly called Lapps by the Scandinavians, are the indigenous people of the far north of Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Russia. Their language is Finno-ugric, related to Estonian, Siberian languages, Finnish, and Hungarian. The Sami people's traditional, semi-nomadic subsistence ways include reindeer herding, and fishing and hunting. Their clothing, handicrafts, and music are distinctive and beautiful - sharing with the Lakota the use of decorated hides/skins, and skin drums. The traditional spirituality involves shamans, and totemic animals (especially the buck reindeer) though many Saami were converted to Christianity. Their social organization is traditionally equalitarian, with women sharing in leadership and ownership within small village communities. Traditional beliefs and livelihood activities still continue, though there has been much assimilation over the past couple centuries. There has also been land theft and encroachment, unscrupulous missionaries, forced loss of language, attacks on Sami villages, and the closing of borders which threatened the Sami culture. Currently, there are Sami political and cultural organizations in Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Russia. There is a Sami Parliment spanning these borders, which participates in the global indigenous peoples' movement at UN, etc.

indigenouspeople.net...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Not sure where you getting at?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join