It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot, Yeti, And The Last Neanderthal - Professor Sykes Answers Many of Your Questions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Do you think that this species of primate, has discovered a way to use it's surroundings to "cloak" itself in a way that humans cannot detect?

Barring technology, some knowledge of how to camouflage?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Have you ever heard any claims of alleged ufo sightings that were either within the same area or same time as a big foot sighting?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
How do you propose we bring forth in a politiclly correct manner the facts a proto-man exists in roving bands with no checks balances or controls which kidnaps and predates on human beings?

How do we prevent people from hunting them down before laws are in place to protect them?

I have been stalked by one of them,an old cranky Male,I was in a purely lucky situation where I was able to get away from an openground kill-zone and to my vehicle to egress.He was opportunistic and not local....and crafty but not normal because he was making a daylight stalk on me close to a country road.I think they go nuts when they get old like we do and the most dangerous ones are the oldes sick males and the youngest untutored males.Like bears.

Its not as simple as saying they are real....people have to consider it is in reality bands of roving family members of a supersized omnivore proto-type human race with no home and no designated territory......they would have to become the single most protected living creature on earth.How would we negotiate with them?

So lets say I used math and FBI profiling techniques to find 3 different family groups which are seasonal and return every summer to eat......and I could get within 50 yards of them and I could get video of them.....what do you think I should I do? Get lawyer?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Everyone should be aware that Professor Sykes has answered a lot of the questions here.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Everyone should be aware that Professor Sykes has answered a lot of the questions here.

That's this thread. Is he done answering questions? I realize that I asked a question in this answer thread but surely he had to have seen it. Should I copy paste it into the question thread?

Probably too late anyways...

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Greetings professor !

In the novel "eaters of the dead", Michael Crichton refers to a manuscript written by Ahmad ibn Fadlan in the 10th century depicting his encounters with vikings where they tell of a tribe that well, eats the dead.

In the novel, the tribe lives in a seaside cave and they turn out to be relict neandertals, but Crichton was weaving Beowolf into the story at this point so I always wondered if the manuscript was considered legit in academic circles.

Do you believe the manuscript is authentic, and is it possible neandertals survived until the 10th century ?

Thanks !

top topics

<< 1   >>

join