It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman charged for slapping police horse at KC Trump protest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

What's most remarkable about this is that PETA actually issued a statement that I can agree with!

I'm scared too.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

And these people will have you believe they know who's best for the country !!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: eeyipes
a reply to: Domo1
That's not really funny at all. Only an idiot tries to provoke a 2000 lb animal. She could have gotten the herself, the cop, or an innocent bystander killed.

Ticks me off.

She may have been trying to get the horse to spook and hurt people, at least the cop riding him. Crappy and stupid no matter what though.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Poor horse.

If I'd been the horse, I'd have snapped her hair with my teeth and flung her (I've seen it done).

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

These people have no idea how badly they make themselves look.

Punching a horse?

She's giving stupid people a bad name.

I thought stupid people were supposed to be happy, right? Ignorance is bliss and all that. These people aren't stupid, they're wicked agitators.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

That's stupid and dangerous.

How many stories have there been about police horses getting spooked and taking off? Sometimes, the horse gets hit by something and dies, sometimes, it tramples people, sometimes the officer riding it is thrown and seriously injured.

In this case, we're looking at a large crowd that gets endangered. She could even cause the injury of her own compatriots if the horse takes off. Fortunately, police horses are trained to deal with stuff like this, but you never know when you are going to reach the end of any animal's tether either.

She deserves to be charged for reckless endangerment if nothing else.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

She deserves to be charged for reckless endangerment if nothing else.

Yes, I hope they find her.

In some places animal abuse is a felony. I'd give her the maximum.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think the woman should have her college degree reduced to a high school diploma only.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

She's been arrested and already posted bail. Charged with abusing a police animal.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

She's been arrested and already posted bail. Charged with abusing a police animal.

YAY!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

YAY!

Yeah! Don't know if that's a felony but I hope it is.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
One would hope that she would take this opportunity to reflect on her crime and look to ways to atone for such behavior.

But if I had to bet money, I'd place even odds that she is being lauded as a hero tonight in whatever passes for her social circles.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

YAY!

Recently passed Federal law enforcement animal Protection Act protects police horses and dogs from assault. She faces up to 10yrs in a federal penitentiary . they'll probably make an example out of her.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Oh good! I hope they throw the book at her. She endangered lives and assaulted a freaking horse. I still can't get over how freaking irrational you have to be to try to spook a horse in a public place. Let alone smacking one for no reason.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

It's a new law and this is a very media riddled event that it happened at.. We can only hope that the courts will do their job. Gotta keep an eye out for her court date.

Edit: I'm not privy to the local state laws, but if there are any, she has that on top of the federal laws to have fun with.

This beautiful horse didn't deserve to be hit or attempted to be made into a weapon. Kudos to the horse for being the more civilized individual out of the 2. So many apples for him(or her)
edit on 19-3-2016 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

YAY!

Recently passed Federal law enforcement animal Protection Act protects police horses and dogs from assault. She faces up to 10yrs in a federal penitentiary . they'll probably make an example out of her.

abcnews.go.com...

They should make an example of her.

There is no excuse for what she did.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Those police horses are amazing animals. They're bulletproof.

So I'm marathoning Reno 911 and right when I typed that Dangle got bucked off.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Darwin award much? Attacking a gentle Morgan horse because you want to start the horse running or to agitate a cop is pretty lame considering the horse could have easily harmed her and others. Deserves what she is charged with and even if it comes to animal abuse charges.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
She bears a striking resemblence to Mongo but not as good looking and thankfully not nearly as strong.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Morgan horse

I don't think that's a Morgan.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join