It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could choose to work ANYWHERE where would you work and what would you be doing?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Work for ILM (Industrial Light & Magic) making models or sound engineering or whatever.

You really would, wouldn't you?

Yes. Yes I would. Why?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Flying an A-10 tank killer or ripping it up in a little bird.
But for a private company making good cash.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Forget helping others,

Seriously, leave that Honorable task to people who don't mind being constantly screwed over and always broke!

I want to be an internet shill for the NSA. Get paid for talking nonsense on the internet all day, why not? Having morals is all good... but it won't pay the bills.

Truthfully though, I have no idea what I'd rather be doing... but as I grow older and the fire for social justice in my belly gets less intense, I tend to think its whatever pays the most.

Yeah, you're right. Being a Bass player isn't a career, it's a vacation. Especially with The Who, Roger's timing is as good, if not better than ever.
edit on 16/3/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Working for the Earth under the spysat agency for the secret space program in deep space as an emissary...
Employing psychoenergetic perception as a remote viewer...
Seeking out contact and to decearn the nature of those with whom contact is made...
And of course to feed as much information to the public as I could...

edit on 16-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

I would like to get my ass into the army, get trained, and hopefully get a job in combat and intelligence after the fact.

I am preparing for my family to settle down as soon as we get stateside again. The nomadic life has been fun, but over a decade is long enough and considering my ambitions, I need to have a set address and regular life.

As soon as that happens, I think I will enlist, health and all permitting. I am hoping to score high on my ASVAB and maybe get my path started.

edit on 3 16 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I would love to do something involving creating futuristic technology or maybe the military.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
In my own Country England but in lovely Devon somewhere near the sea. I would train to be a nurse working with seriously ill children if I was younger. Its one of my biggest regrets

My other regret in life is that I didnt work in America for a short spell. I was offered a position in Breckenridge, Colorado as Head Rep to do a ski season. I was living in Jersey in Channel Isles and was due to fly out on 1 October but then September 11 happened. At the time they closed all the airports and it was very frightening to watch. I was concerned it was the start of something bigger and was worried if something happened and I couldnt get home so easily. So I bottled it. The Company werent best pleased with me as they had given me job over others who had more ski experience but because I had been highly recommended.

Anyway life has a way of always putting us where we should be at that time in our lives and after living in Jersey for 5 years I decided to return home. I met my son's dad a few weeks later and then had my son by IVF. If things had been different I would have maybe missed out on the love of my life, my child

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I would do nothing and it would be everything I thought it could be.

Besides I am mostly retired now and doing nothing is awesome.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Self employed, working for myself scratching my nuts.

if you ever get annoyed look at me Im self employed, I love to work at nothing all day.
edit on 16-3-2016 by ilikebooze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Honestly? I'm kind of doing it now.

If I could change, I'd be editing and proofreading full-time at a big publishing house reading and working with scripts on their way to actual print.

I do mostly proofreading now with some editing and I work on promotional materials.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ilikebooze

if you ever get annoyed look at me Im self employed, I love to work at nothing all day.

Being self-employed is good, but remember it isn't a business if you have to be there. If you have to be there you have a job regardless of who is paying your salary.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I wanted to be a missionary, but belly dancer or stripper seemed like a fun occupation, maybe a movie star, but I would settle for archaeologist, though I ended up a housekeeper.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I would want to be a professional thief living in the Bahamas but traveling world-wide.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I want to be a condom tester. The pay sucks but the benefits are good.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

My choice is to be a janitor at Walmart. No headaches or responsibilities. A real dream job, for sure.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
1. Some kind of super-secret underground government/military installation, working with extraterrestrials/secret technology/human experimentation, etc etc
2. Any super-secret government/military stuff dealing with extraterrestrials/ufos/sasquatches, etc etc
3. Working for the NSA or other related agency to spy on everyone

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: ilikebooze

Being self-employed is good, but remember it isn't a business if you have to be there. If you have to be there you have a job regardless of who is paying your salary.

Well I dont have to be there since its my store, but its hard to make any money if I dont open up. So I hire employees and right now i am making money while I chat to you.

Or they are robbing me blind who knows I'm at home.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I want to be a fishing lure tester and my job would be to test each one in every lake in the world. Then I would move up to test the rods. Then the line.
No. I can't test them all at once.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Backcountry ranger for a national park.

Or a hunting guide.

But alas, need to make money to support a family.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Just as the title says, who would you most like to work for if you could work anywhere?

Microsoft.

And what would be your job?

CEO.
"Ok boys and girls. Now we're going to create a REAL operating system."

edit on 3/16/2016 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join