It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaVoy Finicum's Autopsy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: roaland

You think he was reaching for what, for a chocolate bar?

A wound maybe?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

take my example using the family member. now take another family member and put them on the otherside of the one with their back turned. and tell me your willing to pull a trigger on a hand you can't see with one of your family members opposite you and take a chance of hitting them when your not exactly sure what the guy with the turned back is doing?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Any blood stain on the clothes where his hand was?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I think we are actually in agreement here. I don't see how they could know what was going on from behind.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

that is my point exactly. why would an officer take a shot like that when his fellow officers are in crossfire when your in the blind and behind a trigger? you don't take a shot like that except if you panic.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

a reply to: EternalSolace

Any blood stain on the clothes where his hand was?

No, there wouldn't be. The exit wound was around 3 inches left of the anterior midline. Meaning near under the heart which is consistent to the autopsy stating it penetrated the pericardial sac.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Or you do not want this guy to live for some reason?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

If you face a guy who might have a gun and you see him reach for something you can't see, would you just stand there waiting?

Perhaps you would expect him to yell "gun!" as he grabs his weapon?

The guy went mental over some taxes, and decided to form an anti-governmental rebellion over it. He got it coming, mate.

edit on 11-3-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

that's facing. totally different analogy and calls for a different set of actions. If thats the case, the guys in front would of been the ones doing the shooting but they weren't, it was the guy/guys in back.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Nitpick alert.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
The mess just gets stinkier.....
The killer cops had orders to rub Fincum out because he was the soul of the protest and possible future trouble...

That's pretty much what I think. But I think only a couple of the FBI agents knew that was the ultimate plan -- maybe all of them. But I don't think any of the state police were in on it. I think that was totally FBI, and they totally setup the state police to take the fall. They couldn't afford to let a Bundy become a martyr for the cause, but they had to make an example of someone. (I should say, I don't trust Ammon and I think he may have been blackmailed into working with the FBI on this, but that might be all the more reason to make him the example... dead mean don't talk). But Finicum was becoming a problem, so he became the target. Everything about that confrontation was designed to put Finicum into a no-win situation and "justify" his killing. They probably also expected return fire from the vehicles to "justify" their barrage of gunfire on the occupants in the vehicle -- not knowing or expecting the womenfolk to be in there.

But here's the thing... We're talking about elite snipers. The best of the best. And they miss? Or did they intend to miss? I'm afraid the only reason they shot was to to spark the tinder -- from both the vehicle and the state police. Then the FBI walks away with clean hands -- Not us!

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Something to note, the Autopsy breaks down everything about Lavoy's body, what Lavoy was wearing, what he had in his pockets, what he looked like, blemishes, bruises on the toes etc... any oddities what so ever...even describes the mans genitalia but THERE IS NO MENTION OF A HOLSTER, or a weapon not even a pocket knife! After reading this, I'm firm in the belief he had no weapon for them to "fear for their lives". Which is why we got a aerial view with no audio.

After the first "traffic stop" where they had to be yelling out the window just to figure out what the hell was going on and who was even trying to stop them... You can see the occupants of the car starting to fear for their lives as they were outright insistent to speak to the Sheriff, someone they trusted. If you were in a traffic stop and nobody told you why you were stopped or what was going on and you had countless heavily armed officers around your car yelling at you with guns drawn would you be in fear? Who was causing the fear here really? The truck of people wanting to to talk to a sheriff or, the FBI, and other officers yelling and inciting fear with how they were engaging them.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

If you face a guy who might have a gun and you see him reach for something you can't see, would you just stand there waiting?

Perhaps you would expect him to yell "gun!" as he grabs his weapon?

The guy went mental over some taxes, and decided to form an anti-governmental rebellion over it. He got it coming, mate.

Well damn everyone you deal with MIGHT have a gun. So they should just be allowed to shoot because he might have a gun?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ilikebooze

What a ridiculous argument.

Is everyone part of an armed militia attempting to overthrow the government?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The officers murdered him. Didn't you get that memo?

sonsa beeches....

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

So taking some useless building in the wilderness is trying to overthrow the government? I dont care what he did they did not have to kill him.

And they had no plans to do anything else but kill him, as is evident by that video.
edit on 11-3-2016 by ilikebooze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

No what you said "he might have a gun" is a ridiculous argument. Might, maybes, and what ifs.. just murder to me.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You obviously don't know the full story?

I guess you're imagining the guy as an innocent martyr who was camping and that he peacefully walked to the police?

Well, I have to go now. See y'all.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

Tamir Rice, the 12 year old shoot and killed by police, death was also ruled a homicide yet the officer was never charged. Take it for what you will.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Gun safety 101, when shooting at a target you dont pull the trigger when your line of fire isnt clear.

I vaguely remember 3 cops were facing the guy... if they thought he was pulling a gun why didnt they fire (if all the shots were in his back) Also why run up behind him putting yourself in the line of fire? I am USAF and I know thats stupid... especially a guy you think may be dangerous.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join