It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery [4 meter long] monster sea blob washes up on beach [in Mexico]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It looks like one of those things that block up a sewage system a big deposit of fat, nappies, wet wipes and other things people flush down the bog they call them fat bergs, like an ice berg but made of fat.
mmmm fat berg

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I find it fascinating that so many strange 'deep' sea creatures are being seen closer to the ocean surface and beaches. Is it because we have more awareness and can share these finds or has something changed in their deep sea environment?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Seems to firm to be a jellyfish in my opinion. My guess is that its a part of a whale carcass (the canvas tarp looking part) and the tentacle looking thing is the remains of what it ate. If they pulled back the rest of that canvas looking thing we may find out there was a partially digested giant squid or octopus inside.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Bacterial gases are responsible for bloating and possible floating they usually have some odor related to decay...
It looks as if digested, perhaps a reason for non decay odors?

Maybe lab test can confirm its genetic relation and detect potential digestive enzymes if found to be digested carcass of some kind or just carcass and not some petroleum - plastic like material. Keeping in mind Fukushima still and potentials forgotten undersea drifting...

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Whale stomach and contents possibly. I would bet it will start to smell in a short while.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Dammit!

Sigh...

*unzip*

top topics

<< 1   >>

join