It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avatar Experiences: Help Identifying Species/Races

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I've started this thread in order to get some help trying to identify various races/species of 'non-human' intelligences. And get some input/information from others regarding things which have been happening to me. In particular, information regarding being a avatar.

In 2012, I encountered and communicated with 'fire orbs' of all different colours. A 'council' of coloured orbs. Each colour supposedly representing a different race/species. I communicated with them not just once, but for years since.

In my 32 years before this I had never had strange/paranormal experiences in my life.

Since then I've countless experiences, in the physical 'real' world, in a dream/remote viewing state, and also as 'physically being' other people or creatures.

When I say other people or creatures, I attribute this to me being some type of Avatar, because I constantly wake up in other states/realms/times and places, other than myself and my own.

I've woken up once and I was inside some type of cryo-tube. I just saw a flash of this before my consciousness 'shifted' back into my correct body and I woke in my bed.

I've had experiences where I've 'woken up' the same as I would wake up in my bed, except I am someone else.

I've woken up as a girl I met only once. In bed in a strange room. I could see, hear, feel, everything! I was actually there. I know who the girl was, because her boyfriend walked into the bedroom (which is what woke her/me up), and it was a guy I went to school with.

I could literally 'feel' her emotions. That even though she was his girlfriend, she was scared of him when he walked in the room. I literally felt it.

We were moving, speaking and everything in sync. I didn't feel like a passenger, so much as I felt like I WAS ACTUALLY HER! Thinking, speaking and moving like she would.

This was not a dream. This was REAL! He sat by the bed and laid his head down, kissed her fingers and I COULD PHYSICALLY FEEL IT!

Another time, I woke up as both my brother AND his girlfriend, who lived in the same house as me. I know it was him, because I know what his room looks like. He/I were agitated because his (larger) girlfriend was lounging her whole body-weight on him/me. So he jerked his body and said, “Get off my you fat b@##h”!

When he 'jerked' to get her off, I 'slipped' into her body, as she moved to take her body-weight off him.

From this I 'slipped' back into my own body and woke up in my own bed.

The thing that was most freaky about this particular experience, is that my brother had broken up with that girl SIX MONTHS before that happened.

Which means not only did my consciousness seem to return and wake up in the wrong bodies, it was in the wrong TIME!

But it was real.

I know what a dream is, and I know that these are more than a dream.

On another occasion I woke up and I was on some type of medical table in a place that felt like it was on the bottom of the ocean (don't ask how). It felt like I was physically connected to this table. Like it was fused within my body.

A large stand coming out of the ground met with my tail-bone, and it felt like at this point it 'grew' inside my body.

Like there was a tree entering my tail-bone, that spread outwards within my body. Through my WHOLE BODY.

I was freaked out for a second waking up with a tree growing through me, and I heard a voice say, “Relax Sam. You're OK.

Something started vibrating around my crotch. That literally felt like I was wearing a pair of vibrating underwear.

I could smell the OVERWHELMING smell of ammonia (which is why I think it was underwater). I had a horrible taste in my mouth, possibly from some type of drug.

My head was turned to the side and I couldn't see anything, just a black wall.

Then something touched my face as it was trying to assure me that everything was OK. Something that felt like one massive, heavy finger (or possibly a tentacle) the size of my whole face.

I started to slip back into my own body and I heard one of them say, “The bridge is collapsing!”. Then I woke up back in my bed. I could still smell ammonia and taste the bad taste in my throat.

The time I woke up in the cryo-tube, I saw a humanoid creature on the outside of the tube with a elongated 'cone-head' that looked like they were from the Egyptian hieroglyphs. They looked very old with wrinkled skin. It held its hand up to the glass of (what I assume was) the tube I was in, and a blue light shone in the middle of their hand. Some type of technology. Brilliant blue light.
As soon as this shone I woke up back in my bed.

Before anyone says that these are 'dreams' or some type of similar experiences; I know what dreams are, I've been having them my whole life. These aren't dreams.

They are like waking up somewhere else. Then waking up AGAIN!

I've woken up in a some dark hive-like room which glowed light blue. With creatures that feel like 'ants' crawling over me. Here it felt like I had been physically attached to the walls of the hive somehow. Like I was stuck there. I vomited up horrible tasting things that looked like 'eggs'. As soon as I vomited them up, they were instantly 'scooped' away by the ant-like creature which was crawling over me.

These ant-like creatures (the size of humans) often crawl over me when I sleep. I will be dreaming happily. Then all of a sudden I feel 'vibration' course through my whole body, and I'm being attacked by some type of ant. I'm paralysed and can't do anything. But I am consciously awake and know that I am in 'another' body. Not my own conscious, real-world body. So I force myself to wake up.

Last time this happened, the ant was dragging my paralysed body towards a hole in the ground, like it was going to take me down that hole in its nest (or whatever it is). I opened my eyes in my bed, but could still feel, see, etc, what was happening in the other world. I was awake in both places at the same time!

The ant somehow tried 'pulling' my consciousness back into the other realm. But I forced myself awake by screaming “GET THE F#$K OFF ME!”.

Again. This was NOT dream. I could still feel the 'vibration' from this realm in my body, when I was FULL AWAKE!

I've woken up and felt them doing surgery on my back. Which I injured badly when I was a teenager. I could literally feel them 'drilling' into my spine. Then after three or four times of this happening it seemed like they gave up trying to 'fix' what was wrong with my spine, and they just replaced it instead.

I felt my spine 'slip out' of my body, and another spine slip-in, in its place.

My back is (for the most part) better now!

Who, or what, can do that?

I've woken up in a blue world being moved face-down to the ground. Something screamed at me, “How the hell do you still have signal when you are disconnected?!?!” After which it felt like they plugged a massive three-phase electrical plug into my back under my should-blade.

It felt like electricity surged through my body, and as it did I 'left' my body and saw it floating in two halves! LITERALLY! The front half, and the back half. Which were joined together in the middle by what looked like 'string cheese' from two pizza slices being pulled apart.

Except it was my body!

This was one of the most interesting experiences, because I started to wake up in my bed at the exact same time.
edit on 9-3-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
So I was seeing, feeling/experiencing THREE different things/places all at once. Superimposed on top of each other like a double-exposed picture.

The place where I was laying on my face with some electrical socket plugged into my back, a black realm with dark-blue light, where my body was floating in two halves, and my bed in my room. My 'real-world' body.

I woke up properly in my bed and the other two images disappeared. But I was literally in THREE PLACES AT ONCE!

Who, or what, plugs bodies in under the should-blade, near the heart?

One thing I've learned over the last few years for certain, is that I am some type of Avatar. And I appear to have countless possible 'connections' in space and time. Not just this realm.

I've been conscious within dreams in real places, that aren't in this world/realm.

In other realms EXACTLY like “Earth”.

Where I am conscious (and in control) enough that I can actually stop someone walking by and ask them where the hell I am.

I can not only 'visit' these other realms. I can interact within them, CONSCIOUSLY.

A couple times I've actually gone and found a mirror, so that I can see what I look like!

Sometimes I am me, identical looking. Other times I someone who looks completely different.

Sometimes I don't think I'm even human!

Now, the purpose for this post? The main thing I would like to ask is help with information, or identifying the following;

The Egyptian 'cone-head' looking ones with the technology that shines a blue-light from the palm of their hand. One that seem to have me in a tube somewhere.

A massive creature that is like a cross between a muscular bull and a dog. Though with human like dexterity in its hands. IT IS MASSIVE! Big enough that its finger and thumb alone span my entire chest.

This was one of the very first experiences I had. It was in shadow and I couldn't see its face this particular time (though I have on another occasion), but I could 'feel' its eyes glowing in the darkness, if that makes sense.

It didn't want to hurt me, it just pinned me to the ground so I couldn't move. It looked over its right shoulder as if it was waiting for the person/thing that it had pinned me down for. I looked to see what it was that was coming, but it was just a massive, brilliant white light which flooded the room, after which I can't remember anything.

Next, the Sinians. Whoever they are. Occasionally (usually when I'm being tortured somehow) something 'takes over' inside of me, which speaks a different language.

So I occasionally speak (at least a few) different languages and have no idea what I am saying most of the time. One of them in particular, is a feminine energy. And she speaks of 'The Sinians'. I understand enough of what she is saying to know that she is supposed to be some type of 'Sinian Empress'. I believe these (because of the language and a few other things) are a race often referred to as 'The Felines'. But I would love to hear anything, that anyone has to offer regarding the Sinians.
She doesn't seem to be very pleased with what they are doing to me (whatever that is).

Next, the 'council of orbs'. Who are they, who do they represent? Why is there part of me that screams at them (usually in other languages) like they are a group of misbehaving children, and I am their furious parent/teacher? What is the vine/snake, that they use which wraps around your spine and appears to 'plug in' to your pineal gland and other glands? How do you get rid of it?

The last ones for this post, that I've seen more than a few times, are a humanoid looking species, with human eyes that look as if they are half-asian. Slanted to the sides, but still rounded and wide.

They are fair, white skin, and instead of hair they have blotches of dark skin. Similar to patterns you would see on the skin of a snake or lizard.

These patterns extend from the top of their head down their neck.

In my 'encounters' with these ones, there is part within me that STRONGLY DISLIKES them. Referring to them as 'The half-breed mutts'.

One particular 'encounter' with one of them, I started to inspect and mind-map the patterns of blotches stretching down the side of their head to their neck. When they asked why I was doing it, I told them, “Because I can use it to trace exactly where you come from”.

This is when the 'encounter' abruptly ended.

I hold very little regard for them. As I already said.

They think they are Gods to me. But something inside me tells me that they are nowhere near it. If anything it is opposite, and I am a God to them. They are just trying to use their advantage because they think I'm helpless in this world.

These ones seem to be connected to the Greeks somehow. They think they are Gods, and think that they own me somehow. They always speak to me like I am below them. Once, one of them spoke to me like I'm fool saying that, “WE are the greys”.

Which could be true, considering that what we commonly know as Greys are (I believe) just temporary analogue biological storage devices for transporting a consciousness remotely, like in the movie Avatar.

One species refers to these greys as 'Wet-sends'. Another refers to them as 'The Muppets'.

I will post again later when I have some time to type it up, detailing the others I've encountered. To see if anyone can help identify them for me, or give me information regarding who they are.

Anything you can give me regarding any of this will be greatly appreciated.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

I read most of it and to be honest, I think it is more one for the gray area as it is an entirely brain internal affair. Mostly because I think I could name which books you read and what docus you watched.
Nothing of it says ET to me. Just lore.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamSandSHEisB
Since then I've countless experiences, in the physical 'real' world, in a dream/remote viewing state, and also as 'physically being' other people or creatures.

Start wearing a GoPro on your head for the foreseeable future. When you have something to discuss, come back.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Wow! Pretty interesting. Did you sum everything up here? or do other things happen also>?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
*Sigh*

With all due respect to the people who "disbelieve" what I am saying. I'm not asking to be believed. I don't care.

I'm honestly at a point where I doubt that this world is even real. Everything feels so fake now.

Everyone moves in predictable patterns, which I see before they move.

The veil disbelieving itself is nothing more than comical to watch.

But regardless, here is a video shot over my front fence. With the street light outside my house visible on the left at the start.

This is the only time EVER that I've been able to film one of the orbs. Because every other time I've tried, they either turn the lights down so they can't be seen (when they are above my house in the suburbs), or they fly away out of range (when I'm at the remote beach).

They don't like being filmed.

If I take out the camera, there is nothing to film! They go away.

And this particular time that I COULD film them, the focus went crazy, and the camera BROKE! The screen ended up going fuzzy and it died!

Sorry about my awful filming.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Wow! Pretty interesting. Did you sum everything up here? or do other things happen also>?

This is only a tiny piece ...

I've been locked in their 'games' for years. Non-stop.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

They are fair, white skin, and instead of hair they have blotches of dark skin. Similar to patterns you would see on the skin of a snake or lizard.

These patterns extend from the top of their head down their neck.

You mean, like this...

'council of orbs'.

I don't want to link to it, but that sounds a whole lot like an article from The Site That Must Not Be Named. [ GLP ]

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

*Sigh*

With all due respect to the people who "disbelieve" what I am saying. I'm not asking to be believed. I don't care.

Eh? I said 'wear a GoPro'. What's so difficult about that. You said it happens all the time, so catch it on camera! Obviously it doesn't have to be a GoPro
, it could be your phone. I don't know how you're going to catch it to be honest, but hey it happens all the time so I'm going to assume in a month or 2 you are going to come back with a library of photos and videos of events that have happened, to you! You're going to be all over the news and books will be written about your life.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Almost similar, except larger brown blotches. They are pale and have no hair, but the pattern covers their whole head like hair would.

Can you link me the article from the site which shall not be named in a private message? I'm interested in reading it.

I call them council of orbs, because there are all different colours. Blue, red, orange, green, white. There is even purple and black. The black orbs look like egg yolk inside egg white, except the yolk is a churning bundle of deep black strips that look like snakes. Like a ball of snakes wriggling through each other in a set pattern. A pattern that moves almost like a tesseract.

I've seen them up close. Like less than a few feet away! They are about the size of a beach ball and put out a creepy 'negative' energy. Like getting chills down your spine except electric.

I've seen one of the orange ones around two houses away from my house, 50 ft in the air. And it looked like a mini sun. Just floating along.

I don't know if they are actually a 'council'. But all the colours are apparently different species and they seem to all sit 'under' the white orbs.

The times I've seen them all out over the water at the beach, they've all been sitting lined up, with the white orb above them. Like it is the boss watching over them or something.

I just assume they are a council, because that's what it looked like when they all turned up at once.

A little like I was standing in a court or something.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

"Orb", huh? Looks suspiciously like Venus, shot with a poorly focused camera. The cheesy music makes it seem legit though....Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

Like I said! I try to film them, they go away!

I even took my friend down there with telescopic lenses and professional camera equipment. The second he took them out of their cases, they moved out to sea ... FAST!

They toyed with us though ... they kept moving in and out of range JUST enough for a tiny little speck to be seen on camera at zoom. Nothing worth watching.

When the cameras were turned off and put away? They came back in.

Most of what happens, happens in some type of 'dimensional' aspect anyway. Any camera is useless.

The only thing i (normally) see physically are the orbs that are putting me through their tests/initiations (they call it 'Catharsis'. I call it torture) and they don't like being filmed.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

"Orb", huh? Looks suspiciously like Venus, shot with a poorly focused camera. The cheesy music makes it seem legit though....Obvious troll is obvious.

Well then, go outside and film venus on any camera you like, and then come show me the footage with that same visibility. Especially with artificial street-light shining in, in front of you.

I doubt it! I would love to see you do it.

Anyone who has ever tried filming the stars will tell you the same. Go try it!

Look how big the dot is at the start when it is zoomed out so you can see the street-light.

It's not venus! This thing was sitting over the SUBURBS! Not out in space.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

a reply to: angryhulk

Like I said! I try to film them, they go away!

I even took my friend down there with telescopic lenses and professional camera equipment. The second he took them out of their cases, they moved out to sea ... FAST!

They toyed with us though ... they kept moving in and out of range JUST enough for a tiny little speck to be seen on camera at zoom. Nothing worth watching.

When the cameras were turned off and put away? They came back in.

Brilliant! This is the best thing that has ever been written.

How dare they trick you. It's valuable time they're wasting!
edit on 3/9/16 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Holy crap, my head is spinning. I have to go get a coffee and start over.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It's not venus! This thing was sitting over the SUBURBS! Not out in space.
That would make you at least the millionth person to look at Venus and say it's not Venus. Happens all the time, don't feel bad.

Generally it's not possible to estimate the distance of an unknown light in the sky like that, so despite your claim you know how far it was, you don't and you can't know.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I for one would like to hear more, it doesn't mean that I believe this or not, but to me, it is really interesting/entertaining to read. I do realize that this 'may not be' the right forum for this, but whatever forum it ends up in I'd like to read more of what you have to say about the things that you mention.
If it really happened, you really are special, if it didn't, you have a way of making (some of) us pay attention and like what we read.

Randy

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Thanks Randy.

Everything I've written really happened. It's not enjoyable and doesn't make me feel too special, but I appreciate the sentiment.

Apparently I am 'a seed', and I'm trapped in some type of Catharsis. I can literally feel a tree, vines, or (what feels like) a bundle of snakes ethereally growing through my body. It's not much fun.

I should have known better than to post on this forum though, because its primary purpose is the celebration of the confusion that is the veil, rather than the dismantling of it. Nobody here really wants 'the unveiling' or to look behind the curtain, they just want to keep examining the pantomime.

The reason I wanted help identifying the species, is because I'm trying to work out who is in charge of these 'things' which are testing me.

I'm sick of dealing with the Indians. I want to speak to the chief.

But they make it intentionally impossible for me to be contacted, to make contact, or to even identify what it is that is happening to me.

I'm sitting in the drivers seat, but there is no steering wheel. Some idiot took it thinking they could control the car remotely. *sigh*
edit on 11-3-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There may be the majority of readers that don't believe, I understand that, this is VERY far-fetched, but there may be also one, or two maybe people that actually believe your story that would believe it for their own reasons, I would think. Put yourself in the reader's mind and what you say sounds too much from 'out there', so try and understand that it's as hard for us out here to grasp, so believing or disbelieving is a hard thing to come by. Honestly, there are some really wild and crazy stories written here in these forums sometimes, I am sure that even yourself doesn't believe all that you've read. Really, I am somewhat amazed that this post of yours doesn't have more attention, even if you're a nut-job or you're pulling our legs, it's very fascinating to read. If you aren't a nut-job then you need to tell your story, there may be another out there that has similar instances of this.
Whatever it is, it definitely took some rather large cajones on your part to post this. This would make an excellent movie at the very least, I have never heard of any of this stuff, so it was all new to me, but others here mention that you 'could have' gotten the ideas from elsewhere. Personally, I love it!
So far the ones that love to really rake people through the coals haven't shown up, and, oddly enough, the ones that slurp this stuff up, the kind that believe anything haven't either, so that alone is odd to me. Maybe that means that some don't doubt as much as you might think.

Until some moderator says that this is in the wrong forum you should continue, I feel, I have seen wilder stories than this that remained here and others that were moved to another forum.

So what I am asking is, if you have more to add, please do, I'd really like to know more about all of this, I'm not calling you crazy or saying that I believe you, but you may convince someone if you continue on.

(1) Does this happen to you every day?
(2) Does this happen when you are around others, if so, what do they see you do?
(3) Did you ever video yourself when this is going on? (If not, why not?)
(4) Please elaborate, if you will, tell us more of the intricate parts of your daily life/routines, do you feel if there is any rhyme or reason this happens, do you feel if anything that you do triggers this?

Thanks for your reply!

Randy

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Thanks Randy,

Something happens most days. What is is varies constantly.

At the beginning when things were 'coming around' in the middle of the night, I started to use a voice recorded to record sound at night. So that I could look at the sound waves the next day and see if anything happened during the night. I never got anything.

I haven't tried filming it, but I doubt there would be any point as what is happening is happening 'dimensionally', and not in this physical realm.

When I wake up as someone else and then come back into my own body, my body is still in bed exactly where it was. I haven't 'physically' gone anywhere. It is a completely 'out-of-body' experience. Except that I seem to go back to the WRONG BODY sometimes.

My daily routine, is that I sleep. All day. All night. That's all I ever do.

Ever since this started in 2012, it feels like there is a tree/vine, or some type of snakes growing THROUGH my body ethereally. I feel heavy, lethargic, but more than that, like anything I do is pointless.

I've written literally HUNDREDS of emails to experts asking for help. I never get any replies!

I've asked all the Churches for help. Nothing.

These 'things' (whatever they are) that are attacking me, have manipulated my existence so that I'm in a corner. The are somehow able to manipulate the people around me to 'rub it in my face' that they can control anyone they want. They want me to submit to them as God.

I would rather die.

I've cut off most of my family, including my own son. Because they used them to try manipulate me into giving them control. So to show my will against them, I cut them out of my life. To show that I will not be manipulated or emotionally blackmailed.

They took my wife from me in the most ridiculous circumstance, and tried to use her as a reward incentive. For when I'm 'complete' they will bring her back.

She is a COMPLETELY different person now. I literally don't even recognise her. The 'light' that used to be in her eyes is gone. And someone completely different is there. She even LOOKS physically different now.

It's like they replaced her with a clone. Something part 'alien'. Not human.

And they did it again. To try hurt me, so that I would give in 'control' to them. But I will never, ever give them control. I'd rather see the end of all things, then give them control.

I've KILLED myself to prove I'd rather die than let them win. And they bring me back! They wont let me die!

They want me to bow to them as God. My response is to tell them to bow to ME as God.

So my daily routine is ... I do nothing. EVER!

Just sleep.

I can't do anything until I get rid of this parasite attached to me.

This serpent/tree/vine ... seed thing.

Whatever it is! I don't know exactly.

Only that no matter what I do I can't get rid of it.

Other people have come with me to see the orbs of lights. And there are HEAPS of stories in the papers and things up here about the UFO's here. A streak of fire in the sky. UFOs are seen all the time. We are renowned for them.

Google: UFO Darwin

You'll see how common it is, in a city of 260,000 people.

The last report in our papers was from just 5 days ago. But they are here EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!

Ever since the f#$king U.S.A military moved in here, was when this all started. We became infested with these things. Whatever they are.

I've seen a fighter plane in early morning DAYLIGHT chasing a white orb/light over my house in the Darwin suburbs. It was toying with them. It would fly ahead of the jet at impossible speeds, wait for the fighter jet to catch up, then fly further ahead again.

I'll detail some of the 'races/species' in my next post. This is only SOME of them. I will post more in future when I have the time to write more.

S

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join