It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women in Ostersund, Sweden told not to go out alone following attempted rapes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I feel so sorry for women in Sweden. News of all these rapes has been leaked for some time now although Swedish authorities have tried to keep a lid on it.

I have seen ATS Members on here be in complete denial about all the rapes in Sweden but once again we have yet another article relating to the problems women are having in Sweden. It says in the article the men "were foreign looking" so I will let everyone use their imaginations. The Police held a conference on Monday so things must be serious if they are going public with it. Some of the girls who were harrassed were 10 years old!

I know there was a female on here yesterday from Sweden saying things were really bad and that two of her friends had been raped and today in UK we have been told that most women have experienced sexual harrassment of some type.

The authorities need to find out why things are getting so bad and then deal with the problem properly, not as they have done in the UK where they have just let a man go because "he didnt know it was wrong hin his culture"!

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 8-3-2016 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I can't help but think...if only they had some means of protection that was intimidating enough...like a...hmmm...oh I know. Like a gun! As humans we should have every right to defend ourselves from these types of actions by any means necessary.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

The authorities need to find out why things are getting so bad

What is there to figure out? They let in (or brought in) thousands upon thousands of un-vetted people from a part of the world where women are essentially still considered property and in general, treated like garbage.... then released them into the streets. Beyond that, anyone that voiced any opposition was called a racist or a bigot. Does it take an advanced degree to be able to predict what was going to happen?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
The authorities need to find out why things are getting so bad and then deal with the problem properly, not as they have done in the UK where they have just let a man go because "he didnt know it was wrong hin his culture"!

They do know why it's so bad. It's because in islam women have no rights and are treated like property. The only way to address this is to deport the muslims back where they came from.

But they won't do this because Europe is mostly liberal and globalist, and they want to create a multicultural "utopia" where all the races and cultures can get along and prosper. It's a pipe dream that will never happen, and like every nation that has tried to create "utopia" in the past (like Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union) they will feel a need to resort to violence to enforce their vision and even then it will still fail.

Even the United States is at a tipping point with multiculturalism. No black person born in the US alive today has experienced slavery, but groups like BLM are up in arms over "microaggressions" or "subconcious racism" in a nation where black scholarships can pay a black person's way through college, and then practically guarantee them a job once they graduate thanks to affirmative action. No matter how many handouts are given to them, they will still revolt and cry racism because that's what the liberal agenda has taught them to do.

And the liberals want to import muslims in mass to the US. Unless the people rise up now and put a conservative in office who will pull us back from this precipice of self-destructive globalist doctrine, the United States will willfully follow Sweden, Germany, and Great Britain into the collapse of western civilization.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I hear what you say with regard to guns but then that wouldnt help 10 year old children like the girls in this article and the boy at the swimming pool in Germany.

Would a gun help as well if like in these cases the women have been surrounded by 3 men? Someone would have to be quick off the mark to grab a gun!

The authorities need to start being first and foremost honest about the problem and not trying to hide the truth. There can be no solutions without honest discussions. Keep denying isnt helping. I certainly dont think Europeam women should have to change their lifestyles to keep themselves safe! Its all disgusting and shouldnt be happening.a reply to: RickyD

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
how the world works in 2016:
in the fear of offending anyone and not appearing liberal, we ask people to just modify their natural behaviour and sacrifice any expectation of safety form the place they live in, because giving women a curfew is much better than risking taking action to guarantee their safety and thus offending someone somehow somewhere.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

they want to create a multicultural "utopia" where all the races and cultures can get along and prosper

that's not exactly the plan...the plan is...more meat for the grinder. They couldnt care less for people getting along and prospering. Idealy, they want you all just above the water line...so you can breathe and work and procreate.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I'm in absolute agreement, arm them! And if not the people need to get together and sign a majority partition arming themselves and standing up for each other, never letting them arrest or persecute any of the armed citizens in huge really pissed off crowds.

This is a "stand up for your children's future moment" under no uncertain circumstances and anyone not doing this is committing child abuse and is beyond insane.

I would have patroles with people, close the borders, and REPLACE ALL GOVERNMENT AND POLICE CHIEFS ASAP!

This is a huge major issue in this world and we're all watching. Me I'm furious. I'd be organizing kick bad guy tag teams including Government ones.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The police already know why things are bad, but everyone is SO afraid of being called racist or a bigot that they won't stand up for themselves or speak THE TRUTH.

It's the rapefugees. It's the Muslims who have no respect for human life or human dignity, especially when it comes to women.

Their "values" are completely at odds with European culture. They should go back to where they came from and rape and pillage their own.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Here in the UK a Conservative Government was voted in (not by me I voted UKIP as they were the only ones being honest) and they have let hundreds of thousands in during their 7 year reign. We keep being told our borders keep us safe but every day 50 people are caught entering illegally (and that is just the ones who are caught!).

When they are caught instead of being immediately thrown out they are put up in hotels with meals and spending money.

Here in UK we need to leave EU and then if things carry on as they have done we need to take to the streets either that or there will be a massive terrorist attack which will be the final nail in the coffin and then I dread to think of the civil unrest which will follow.a reply to: peskyhumans

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I trust the Daily Mail as much as I trust Obama.

If you're looking for all things anti refugee than look no further than the DM, a well known anti immigration "news" outlet.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans

They want to create a multicultural "utopia" where all the races and cultures can get along and prosper.

They're smarter than that and know we WON'T get along. That is precisely their point in allowing so many immigrants in that the people will demand safety. This is where biometric ID will become acceptable and an enlarged police state - all in the name of safety. That is the first reason, the 2nd reason is to destroy their culture and history and identity. It is those links to the past that become troublesome for those who wish to institute sweeping change. They want every European to be tabula rasa - a blank slate to be filled with their globalist claptrap.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
The police already know why things are bad, but everyone is SO afraid of being called racist or a bigot that they won't stand up for themselves or speak THE TRUTH.

It's the rapefugees. It's the Muslims who have no respect for human life or human dignity, especially when it comes to women.

Their "values" are completely at odds with European culture. They should go back to where they came from and rape and pillage their own.

It's the 'rapefugees'? "Muslims have no respect for human life or human dignity"? Ok, you are a bigot and a racist. There is no getting around that now, and It's ok that i call you that since you are not afraid of being that.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
how the world works in 2016:
in the fear of offending anyone and not appearing liberal, we ask people to just modify their natural behaviour and sacrifice any expectation of safety form the place they live in, because giving women a curfew is much better than risking taking action to guarantee their safety and thus offending someone somehow somewhere.

There is no curfew. Just like anywhere, if a particular crime rate rises, police will give advice. They have advised women to not travel alone late at night. They say it is out of an abundance of caution.

The article the Daily Mail is referring to: Daily Mail's source

But you now go out and warn, it is considered as the police did not manage to maintain the safety of the residents in Östersund? No, definitely not. But it is impossible to scan all the streets. That we go out with anmaningen of caution is that women in particular should think about how to move in some places,

edit on 8-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
I feel so sorry for women in Sweden. l

I feel sorry for women in Sweden and for women in this country.

sexual assault in the US

683,000 adult American women are forcibly raped each year. This equals 56,916 per month; 1,871 per day; 78 per hour; and 1.3 per minute.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Come on anxious use your inteligence and stop coming out with the silly, silly excuse"if we leave the EU everything will be OK".
These people do not recognise borders, they do not recognise who governs who and that being said they do not care if the UK is in the EU or out of it. They only care they have is how to get over that bit of water between mainland Europe and the UK and THAT has nothing to do with the EU.
As for those poor women of Sweden or any other EU country the aught to take the authorities (police and government) to court for serious infringment of their human rights. Yes, yes we all know the human rights act has been used by shady people but this is a prime example of how to use it properly.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You've misquoted. Possibly accidentally, indicating sloppiness. Possibly deliberately, indicating unwillingness to enter rational discussion.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I blame the Patriarchy, obviously.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I would think the 30,000,000 British pounds a day sent to the EU would be more than enough to keep the UK borders safe, and go to wards helping firms that export to the world.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: reldra

You've misquoted. Possibly accidentally, indicating sloppiness. Possibly deliberately, indicating unwillingness to enter rational discussion.

What did I misquote? If you tell me I misquoted something, you should include what you feel I misquoted.

edit: I have just examined my posts here. Nothing I quoted was incorrectly quoted.

<<   2 >>

join