It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

farming earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Im not sure if this has ever been posted before, but my theory on aliens is that they are using us humans to "farm" the planet so to say, we're sort of baby-sitting the world for them,building the cities and getting everything done for when they decied to show their faces.

I also believe that "god" is actually and alien race, that came to earth and showed man how to build/write and everything.

discuss this theory please,it'd be great to see everybodies views on it

[edit on 11-1-2005 by stars in my eyes]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Why would they want a planet that is slowly being stripped of it's resources? I would think they prefer a planet with zero population. That is my opinion anyways.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
So what exactly are we doing for them? Besides destroying the planet?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars in my eyes
Im not sure if this has ever been posted before, but my theory on aliens is that they are using us humans to "farm" the planet so to say, we're sort of baby-sitting the world for them,building the cities and getting everything done for when they decied to show their faces.

I also believe that "god" is actually and alien race, that came to earth and showed man how to build/write and everything.

discuss this theory please,it'd be great to see everybodies views on it

It's already been discussed here.

Once upon a John, a soul buy the name of Lear hovered Above Top Secret & planted some rather 'incredible' (for lack of a better sperm...) info re: extraterrestrials creating & using planet earth as a giant farm/lab experiment to farm our souls & creating/using the moon (or the dark side of it) as a soul retriever so that our souls can be zapped back and forth between the earth and the moon John Lear: Planet Earth, "The Farm"

He does admit that what he has stated was , for the most part, purely speculative.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by evilution]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
According to Dulce Book, the aliens are harvesting our magnetic power since they use it for practically everything. Make what you want out of that though

new topics

top topics

join