It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Yr Old boy pegged as a radical by School....Welcome to the NWO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: everyone

Yeah man, you should go do something about it, instead of complain about it on a forum... oh wait, you really dont care that much.

so why are you not out there protesting these violent games and this call of duty generation that you are complaining about on a forum instead. Hypocrite.

link   

blah blah blah

didnt really read your post cause it seems you have an inability to comprehend what I had said previously.

I dont gaf what the kid was talking about, if he was interrupting class, its a problem, if not, its not a big deal.

Feel free to continue replying to me.

link   

I has no problem with violent video games.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I do, I was one of those.

Regardless if its true or not, that doesn't give government default rights.

Look at all the other kids that play with these Latch-key kids, whats that got to do with political correctness over reaching into an 8 year olds life and branding him a villain of sorts?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Perhaps the parents should have been better parents and explain to the child schools for learning when you're at school u don't talk about Call of Duty non stop or Counter Strike go whatever it is.
Go out there and do something about it what are you waiting for? Go door to door and explain to those parents and kids that they are not raising their children right while asuming that all they do is play and talk about call of duty. Go ahead enlighten those poor people.

But i guess you dont really care, you rather sit here on a forum and bring it up and complain about it.

Hypocrite.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 03 Mar 2016 11:31:10 -06001620163America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You made my day.

ahahaha.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: bandersnatch

This sounds like a private catholic school not a public school. They're probably frowning on hate talk because it probably goes against their religious teachings. I doubt this would happen in a public school. I've heard worse.

Instances of students violating school standards propped up by progressive PC standards have happened in the past.
B.H. ex rel. Hawk v. Easton Area School
scholar.google.com...,+&hl=en&as_sdt=2006&as_v

And, finally:

Curry ex rel Curry v. Hensiner advanced the following test for First Amendment rights: “In an elementary school setting, the appropriateness of student expression depends on several factors, including the type of speech, the age of the locutor and audience, the school’s control over the activity in which the expression occurs, and whether the school solicits individual views from students during the activity.

www.calpublicagencylaboremploymentblog.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

Wow what a world of idiots. Really. What a bunch of angry monkeys.

I see people like this teacher and think to myself:
You are not going to survive the future. You will beg for us to lay down and die at your side or face your betrayal.

What a useless broken animal. Too sensitive, too weak, to dumb, too divided, too absurd, too little too late. You are a missing link and deserve to be someones bitch.

Slaves.

edit on 3 3 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Conservatives: Parents that band together to blame their own mistakes raising children, on the Goverment.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You made my day.

ahahaha.

Im starting to see now. I was arguing with a troll.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

More like

Conservatives: Parents that band together to blame the Goverment for allowing trends that make kids the most ignorant generation since rapa nui.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
Conservatives: Parents that band together to blame their own mistakes raising children, on the Goverment.

Progressives: Parents that depend on the government to raise their children in a PC compliant manner.
I can generalize too.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
South African schools are not pathetic in this way as far as i know, but i homeschool my son nonetheless.There's still the attempts at trying to indoctrinate kids into Christianity.And after what my son has seen of the Christian Mafia of the town,he wants no part of that,or any religion.Best to homeschool if you possibly can,saves one oceans of BS and works out much cheaper annually too.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I'm sorry a small group has tainted a whole beleif system for you. Christian and Mafia are words that go together like oil and water.

Meanwhile... Jesus

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Reality: I raised myself infront of a computer screen with the words "Google" on it, and with no aide, completely detached from my parents at 14 years old. I now make more money than Donald Trump and have a monopoly on the world television commercial market.

It's funny how my life doesn't mirror any of the tragedies 'normal' people face, but people are so willing to blame others before themselves.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Whoa slow your rage.

I own the damn game, I posted that from voice to txt off my phone, it didn't pick up "or" whatever it is, implying whatever game it may be, thanks for flying off the handle spud

i know it can be difficult to interpret an emotional state through text on a forum on the internet between strangers, but i must say you do suck at it. hell why even make such an effort unless perhaps its part of a slander tactic you are employing?

trust me, if i were raging you would know it.

perhaps if voice to text is so inefficient at transmitting the words you want in a thread you might consider making your threads with an actual keyboard next time if you dont want to be misinterpreted. at least that would eliminate it as a scapegoat when someone points out the fallacies in your posts. oh thats probably why you like it, scapegoats are attractive to people like you.

even if the word "or" was intended to end your post it still shows the same ignorance i spoke of, you had no clue what game the article was targeting the very article you yourself linked, almost like you only read the title....

btw since you seem so interested to know just to clarify no "rage" is present here,

though i must say going with the "umadbro" technique is starting to make you sound like nothing but an ignorant troll, next you'll be calling anyone in disagreement with you "salty". are you salty?

typical behavior of the CS:GO/COD player

ETA: as to the OP topic, games do not influence children with greater effect then parents can have, if there is concern over children being influenced by video games then the concern is misplaced and would be better allocated to the lack of influence the parents are wielding with their own children.
edit on 3-3-2016 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

Reality: I raised myself infront of a computer screen with the words "Google" on it, and with no aide, completely detached from my parents at 14 years old. I now make more money than Donald Trump and have a monopoly on the world television commercial market.

It's funny how my life doesn't mirror any of the tragedies 'normal' people face, but people are so willing to blame others before themselves.

If you're happy with your lot in life, I'm happy for you. You're fortunate not to be affected by the tragedies us 'normal' people face, and you are correct on the last part of your post. Personal responsibilities for one's actions isn't a trait being instilled on children these days by their parents when the easier path is to simply blame others. This concept is reinforced in public schools and supported by progressive administrators whose default mode to disciplining kids is "it's not your fault".

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal
Your post has no purpose in regard to this thread, but to defame another member who from what I've seen provides decent posts.

As to the OP violent video games such as COD and CS:GO are just something to throw into the article. There is no correlation. Frankly, I think the opposite is true (opposite of what many people and the media say pertaining to video games) and that violent video games reduce stress and feelings of aggression. That's certainly the feeling I've experienced.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

This is also a generation with less parents than ever and the most independent children.

Just because half are ruined doesn't mean the other half didn't deal with it accordingly.

Yes, my generation is one of the worst. But the other half are the most intelligent people on this planet atm.

Its really getting old with old people telling me what to do, when they're less mature.
edit on 3-3-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: Annee

I do, I was one of those.

Regardless if its true or not, that doesn't give government default rights.

Look at all the other kids that play with these Latch-key kids, whats that got to do with political correctness over reaching into an 8 year olds life and branding him a villain of sorts?

I am raising an 8 year old grandson now. I'm not just arm chairing on a computer.

We live in a society of rules. That's just a fact.

I teach him "different worlds" and that each world is different. School is a world of learning and behavior - - - and rules.

Above all else - - it needs to be a safe and healthy environment for kids. Not a political arena for some parent to pass down their aggressive ideologies through their kid.

FACTS - - we do not know the real facts in this case (we never do). Why did it make the media? Who reported it to the media. Who is trying to make it into something more then it is?

Are their teachers that overstep? Yes. (Public School Bible teaching for one).

Is that really the case here? That a teacher (or authority) overstepped?

A request to talk to a parent is "an over reaction" and "completely inappropriate"? Since when?

Mark added that the head’s subsequent request to see him to discuss his son’s behaviour was “an overreaction” and “completely inappropriate;

edit on 3-3-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join