It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American NeoNazi Agenda: Extreme violence against minorities boosted by D. Trump campaign.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Wow, it is so coincidental.

I was on my way to vote earlier and was nearly late because I saw a Hispanic man on the side of the road trying to change a tire. He looked relieved when I pulled over to help.

His look changed when I flattened his other three tires, gave his kids condoms and slapped his wife and kicked their puppy.

Then I yelled "Vote for Trump!" and drove away smiling.

Just joking. I went and voted, made small-talk with the local townsfolk of varied race, waited patiently as the issues with some voting equipment were worked out. It was pretty non-eventful. Also, we have a small town so "gasp" the dems and pubs had to vote in the same building!!!! Amazing nobody died...

It must suck to be as fearful as the OP.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Your funny you have no clue what Nazis are or were. And the news stories you quote of supposed racism are false. For example the students were not ejected by trump. The secret service told them they had to leave because they didn't have tickets to the rally. They assumed because they went to the school the secret service would allow them to stay. As part of their candidate protection they remove anyone not authorized to be there. The silent Muslim woman your source forgot to mention she wasn't by her self a group of protesters alongside Hamid started a “commotion,” the Washington Post reports. Then, the group–who were sporting provocative yellow stars reminiscent to those that Jews were forced to wear under the Third Reich–was promptly ejected from the rally. So her friends started screaming and yelling and she was escouryed out with them since she was wearing the star as well. Also might like to know she has ties with groups that support terrorism. And supported Imam Siraj Wahhaj a indicted co conspirator in the 93 trial. You Boughy her lies hook line and sinker it pays to research claims.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
New World Order at work ,they dont want independent Nations anymore, anyone who gets in there way of their propaganda ,is called a racist ,sexist ,islamaphobe ,homophobe ,anti semitic,white supremacist[look at the crap they cooked up over the Oscars ] and the never ending nazi and kkk tag ,dont worry Trump wont get in the Bilderbergers etc decided who going to be next ,and that will be Hilary ,dont waste your time and day voting ,go to the beach instead [at least it wont be a wasted day

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

Don't forget the slashings.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow. I'd hate to get slashed...although a scar may make me look cool af.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I'm confused.

In this thread you call him a Neo-Nazi.
In another you call him the anti-christ (and lied and said the pope called him that too when he didn't)

So, which is it? Neo-Nazi/Anti-Christ?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

He's the Neo-Christ!!!! We're DOOOOOMMMMEEEDDDD!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

He's the Neo-Christ!!!! We're DOOOOOMMMMEEEDDDD!

A Neo-Christ?
Wouldn't that technically make him a really good Christian?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I don't know, remakes are never as good as the original...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I am angry at you.
You are going to make me stand up for Donald $%#^@ Trump!!!
I am already feeling dirty for this, but here goes.

originally posted by: The angel of light
Against a Hispanic homeless man in Boston by Trump fans:

www.inquisitr.com...

No proof, just alligations, but I dont doubt at all what happened.
these two individuals, who are now dealing with criminal charges, are humanitys worst. This was also condemned by Trump the moment he found out about the alligations.
he has actually been touting his hispanic members love.

Against the veteran Time Magazine journalist Chris Morris covering one of the Trump rallies by his body guards:
www.turkiyehabermerkezi.com...

Legit concern. this is definately a point..but this isn't racism, this is authoritarianism..attacking a reporter who cursed at him is the sign of a hothead bodyguard.

Against a Muslim silent woman:
www.cnn.com...

Being booted out of a rally isn't attacking, but even if it was literal booting out, still not racism. Islam is not a race, period..its not..its a religion, its a culture. these people arent born with a hijab on, they are no different than anyone else.
You can say this is religious bigotry against islam..and you are 100% correct there,
and in my opinion, being a bigot against any religion is a positive imo..pity it isn't all religions, but hey, islam is currently the bottom dweller religion (due to wahhabism and salafiyya branches taking over)
Still not any major racism here.

Against African American students in Georgia by Trump body guards:

www.msn.com...

ejecting a loud obnoxious racist group is not racism, its a good call.
these blm regressives try to shut down any and all speech they deem racist..and by racist, that is loosely defined as not empowering to black people specifically and diminishing "White privilege".
These people are insane.

An African American was brutally beaten by Trump Supporters:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Another BLM situation, another hyperbole claim, and one of the "beaters" is a black guy
he isn't being beaten because he is black, he is being ejected from the event because he is a disruptive BLM cultist meant to instigate.
You eject people who are there to cause chaos at rallys, be it liberal, conservative, or progressives...to go to an event specifically to cause chaos, then play victim when you are tossed out is disingenious

neither the government or the supreme court has not pronounced at all to stop Trump and refrain the crazy campaign that he has launched along all the country against minorities?

And the shoe drops
You want the government to stop a political movement because of the blm cult doesn't like it, or you now see islam not as a culture and religion, but a race.

people like you turn liberals like me furious. This mindset has destroyed the liberal party...I would rather vote for a tree frog than Trump or Cruz (especially Cruz actually), but honestly, if either of them being elected gives a kick to the face of regressives ("pro"gressives) that are soo deeply leeched onto liberalism and killing it, I would cast the vote myself.

When you see a cult, you fight a cult.
You, madam/sir, are pushing a cult. Stop for awhile and reflect on your **beliefs** and counter it with facts and common sense.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I* really wish Trump and his supporters would just say what they really mean..when they say let's make America great.

What they are really saying is "let's make America white again".

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I went out an voted today, and guess what, I voted for Trump.

Your anti-Trump threads will never sway my opinions towards Trump.

Your thread demonstrates the same kind of propaganda that lame stream media pushes out to their sleeping viewers.

Nice try though.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative
I* really wish Trump and his supporters would just say what they really mean..when they say let's make America great.

What they are really saying is "let's make America white again".

A horrible viscous stereotype.

(post by dukeofjive696969 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative

back in 2008, people demanded everyone was voting for Obama because he is black. now you are mirroring that racist bullcrap.
every candidate running is white now, what the supporters of trump are, is not racist..they may arguably be xenophobes (a good debate with both pro and con reasoning here), but not racist.

edit on 1-3-2016 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

(post by lovebeck removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join