It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Amazing Levitating Doggy Venture!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Okay...maybe not REALLY levitating, but he sure can jump high!

Venture (along with his brothers Milky and Sammy) just turned a year old a few days ago. They all jump to some degree, but Venture can really get up there! He also tackles me, and about knocks me over every time. It's all loving in his eyes, but when I'm coming out with the food, he gets quite excited. To give you an idea of how high he is jumping, the gate?

It's 5 1/2 feet tall!

So here we go:

Three

Two

One

Lift Off!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Ahh, he's cheating, 'grabbing' the fenceā€¦

Once upon a time, I knew an Okee from Maskogee, brought with him a junk yard dog, name of Bandit. Could reach a tennis ball held aloft as high as I could reach. I'm over six feet barefoot. He did a single circle eyeing the ball and leaped clearing nuthin' but air. He never bit my hand ether, only grabbing the ball.

He would chase a tennis ball over and again as far as could be thrown until he died if we let him.

Never met anything like that Bandit.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Check out this beagle, he's not a jumper but he scales fences like a pro. What an escape artist! lol

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

My step mom had this little cockapoo, swore up and down that it couldn't climb fences.

I watched that little guy scale a 8 foot tall fence!

She also told me he couldn't get any female dogs preggers.

2 months later, my Dachshund I had at the time, gave birth to some very interesting looking puppies...that looked a LOT like a certain cockapoo....

edit on 2/25/2016 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Good looking hound my friend.

join