It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Concerned Citizens” at Town Hall Meetings are Often Paid Actors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Truman Show USA – “Concerned Citizens” at Town Hall Meetings are Often Paid Actors

Here’s a bothersome trend that seems quite fitting for the smoke and mirrors driven, celebrity obsessed, hologram society that America has become. A company known as Crowds on Demand is actually in the business of providing fake protesters for causes, fake entourages for wanna be celebrities and seemingly even fake supporters for unpopular corporate activities.

I first highlighted the company Crowds on Demand over two years ago in the above post. Turns out it’s much worse than I could have imagined.

From NBC News:

In Camarillo, citizens aren’t shy about expressing their opinions. But on a chilly Wednesday night in December, city officials say one man stood out.

For nearly three minutes, Prince Jordan Tyson is on camera telling city leaders what he later admits, is a lie.

In fact, Tyson, who is not from Camarillo, is a self described struggling actor from Beverly Hills and he now believes he was involved in a secretive new industry where actors are hired to try and sway public officials.

In this case, a construction project in Camarillo he says he was hired to criticize.

“It was scripted, they told me what to say,” Tyson told NBC4.

Some of those scripted lines, he says were provided by recent UCLA graduate Adam Swart, CEO of a company called Crowds on Demand, which will stage rallies and demonstrations for any almost candidate or cause.

Swart says he has employed actors to sway city officials in meetings across the country.

libertyblitzkrieg.com...-31722

There is plenty more in this source to read so please click on the above link.

I found this very interesting. Now we will never know if real protests are real or staged by paid actors. Life is sure getting to confusing these days.

So ATS what are your thoughts on this topic?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
People are on to the politicians who lie all the time so now people need to be hired to fit in with the crowd and lie to try to get the results that are being looked for.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Reminds me of Trump's coming out rally where his audience were paid actors as well.

Donald Trump Campaign Offered Actors $50 to Cheer for Him at Presidential Announcement

Donald Trump's big presidential announcement Tuesday was made a little bigger with help from paid actors — at $50 a pop.

New York-based Extra Mile Casting sent an email last Friday to its client list of background actors, seeking extras to beef up attendance at Trump's event.

"We are looking to cast people for the event to wear t-shirts and carry signs and help cheer him in support of his announcement," reads the June 12 email, obtained by The Hollywood Reporter. "We understand this is not a traditional 'background job,' but we believe acting comes in all forms and this is inclusive of that school of thought." (Read the full email at the bottom of the post.)

edit on 23-2-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Seems that honey bo-bo just might be the real thing by comparison .....Heck why not , because the Donald is a politician .,,or is he ??

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

LOL - now in my reassessment of the last GOP debate where Trump got the boos and Bush got the cheers - it all makes sense, Jeb and the establishment must have hired rent-a-crowd.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Maybe we should start a rent a POTUS company.....

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This kind of stuff has been going on for some time. Years ago a fellow I was working with showed me some left wing newspaper he subscribed to and showed me some ads calling for demonstrators to be taken by bus to the city and carry on about something. They were to be paid some pocket money for the day and given meals. He always looked for these ads and thought that it was great day out, and to be paid and fed was a bonus. But someone was paying for these demonstrations and I have always wondered who. There would have been bus hire, payments, food and someone paid to supervise the demonstration.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

This is just an add. The Tonight show, Laugh in, etc etc, game and comedy sitcoms...have historically used laugh tracks. Moreso, if you listen each night to any regular talk show, you will hear the same woman, man, two women, gigglers...night after night.

They are paid actors from the union hired to enter laughs at the appropriate places every night, and to stimulate the live audiences to laugh.

Try listening. You will recognize the same peoples laugh or exact type of laugh on shows. Either the same shows, or on tracks on multiple shows. Good money.
edit on 23-2-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I am not a protester , I just play one on TV. Yes , I do believe that is partially the issue in this country. Paid actors. Not only that , but I betcha a lot of em just want that chance to be on TV...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
When I was first starting out as an actor. I took any job offered. Background/extra in movies/TV, Standardized patients for med schools, Crisis actor for FD, Cops, military, Border patrol training,

I have never heard of paid "crowds" but I'm not surprised; Sandy Hook certainly looked contrived.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

They will possibly be using this technique to control the outcome of a meeting. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Nobody watched Larry David on SNL ?, (TRUMP IS A RACIST) hillarious....

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
When they were having the debate over Obamacare in 2011, the Union that ran the shop floor where I worked put up flyers asking for "volunteers" to go to the local "town hall" meeting. They were to be bused to the meeting, paid $50 and there would be a picnic at the Union Hall after the meeting. We had nobody in Production that day. Management didn't want to create a hassle with the Union over it.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Wasn't Sheriff Ward's daughter a paid speaker at one of the community meetings there in Burns over that Oregon thing?

new topics

top topics

join