It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Enlightenment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
This thread is going to be a reference that i can show my friends. i only plan to have it here on ATS as a source for me to refer people to.
feel free to comment and contribute to the thread if you know something about enlightenment that you think can go along with it.

is enlightenment something that can be reached? Ive heard many people go on about enlightenment here on ATS and so many have claimed to achieve it.
I read one thread where someones claim was that simply denying the ego was how to reach enlightenment. Unfortunately theres more to it than that. The word Enlightenment means a true understanding of the nature of reality.

Enlightenment is all about determining what came first, the chicken or the egg.

For this thread im going to use passages from the King James Bible, Because i personally prefer the wording of this text over say the NIV, which has to do with something ill get into later.

Enlightenment is hard to reach. People spend their whole lives aiming for it only to die and never achieve everlasting life as described in the bible.

First lets start with the Judaeo Christian texts. For the point im trying to make i will only need some of the texts, not all.

Genesis
Chapter 1

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

John
Chapter 1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Basically, in the beginning there was nothing, out of this nothing came everything.
in other words, in the beginning was the void, (The opening of genesis describes the world as void.) And within this void, was the spirit of God.
God and the Void are One.

In other words, In the Beginning was the void, and the void was with god, and the void was god.

Thats some ancient Egyptian mystery school knowledge.
Before you were born, you were one with the void.
After you die, You are one with the void again.

Ecclesiastes 12:7
"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."

The bible says that when you die, your spirit returns to god. remember now, God and the Void are One.

In the bible jesus is called "The word became flesh, and dwelt among us."
and also the son of God.

But as many as received him, to them he gave power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

But it says that others will become the sons of god, although jesus is the only begotten.

Its because jesus said "My father and I are One."
and "if you've seen me then you've seen the Father."

Now what im going to say might be pretty deep for some of you.

God is the Alpha and Omega.
The Beginning And the End.
The First And the Last.

Alpha is the first letter of the greek alphabet and Omega is the last.
The Beginning and the end are the void.
All things come from the void and all things will return to the void one day.

In the bible, God creates a new heaven and new earth someday.
Once you are The void there's nothing saying you cant exist again.

In the Bible jesus said to his apostles "Ye Are Gods!"
whell im going to describe what it takes to "be a God.""

You have to be a timetraveller. The son of God is the Alpha and himself from the future is the omega.
The son is the beginning and the end is god the father. The son of god is predestined to timetravel and himself from the future is greater than him.

its the only thing that makes sense is if someone went back in time to create the universe with super futuristic knowledge.
Which makes sense of how jesus could be God.

"Nothing isnt anything, but it is something."

Let us make man in our image, and our likeness.
in the image of god he created them, male and female he created them.

What does it mean that humans are in the image and likeness of god?
Humans made in the image of themselves, if god was jesus and jesus was the "son of man."

edit on 22-2-2016 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Here is the answer to the old chicken and the egg conundrum...

The chicken came first before any egg...
there would have had to be a male and a female.
Now this is accurate scientifically because only the hen produces what is needed to create the shell of the egg and this happens when mature...
edit on 22-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Here is the answer to the old chicken and the egg conundrum...

The chicken came first before any egg there would have had to be a male and a female.
Now this is accurate scientifically because only the hen produces what is needed to create the shell of the egg and this happens when mature...

Combine that with the fact that it has never been observed in nature matter giving rise to information such as dna and cells. its never been recorded.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracleso where did the hen come from?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro
is enlightenment something that can be reached?

That all depends on what you call "enlightenment"...

Everything that God does is counterfeited by Satan.

That includes enlightenment, which is nothing more than Satan's trick to deceive mankind to seek him as light instead of seeking the true light.

TRUE enlightenment cannot happen without the light of god.

This is the reason why spirituality is the elite's primary target.

Having a direct supernatural encounter with the living God is true enlightenment.

Enlightenment is a counterfeit which means there MUST be a genuine.

The genuine is connecting with and walking with God.

Satan ALWAYS mimics what God does...

He is a master of disguises.

The true agenda behind "Enlightenment" is to HIDE the truth...

This is the exact same stealth agenda that is hiding behind religion.

This is why religion is probably his greatest masterpiece.

New Age "spirituality" is just another TRAP set by the elite and inventors of religion, for the purpose of social control. ...they created New Age religion to keep people trapped in the matrix of CONTROL. It's like a last ditch effort to hold people down, to keep the ones who are "getting away" from escaping their control.

"New Age" Religion/Spirituality: Just more HYPOCRISY and MIND CONTROL

link   
I would like to say God has no need of being a time traveler yet is one all the same,but not like it may seem...

You see to be the creator aka God you would have to have existed beyond that which you create and all constructs contained within it. Or in other words the rules and laws which govern the reality of creation.

Once you have this realization you are free to see the truth. For example time is a construct of the universe God therefore having created it, is not bound by it he is therefore able to exist for all time...
what is more this also means he is capable of being everywhere at once. This is an explanation for his ability to be omnipresent. So you see he has no need to travel time at all...
edit on 22-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

edit on 22-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: space

link   

originally posted by: Barzini
a reply to: 5StarOracleso where did the hen come from?

you ask a question you already know the answer to.
ive seen your biblical posts so all i will say is its described in genesis.

link   
To reach enlightenment the Egyptians taught you must be re--born or born again. Funny how old teachings find there way into new religions.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Genesis is a myth, any truth in it is not scientific but allegorical.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barzini

Genesis is a myth, any truth in it is not scientific but allegorical.

nothing wrong with the allegorical.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Barzini

He did not need to come from anywhere or to be created.
You seem to be judging him as if he needed to be with the mind and reasoning of a man with limitations.
How can you behold God before you humble yourself and admit he is superior to you in all ways?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Actually "satan" has you believing enlightenment is a bad thing. It's not, enlightened means learned, knowledgeable, well read, educated and wise. Why or how is that bad?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I didn't say it was bad or wrong.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracleUm, I just said it was allegory. When did I start judging God?

But if God is good he is also reasonable, more so than us, not less. So if we think something is wrong, he/she thinks so too but more.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Barzini

Hey rasaghul let's get it straight you asked where he came from then...

And no I don't believe you speak for God...

I see you have made a new account after all your others have been banned...
edit on 22-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Didn't you answer your own question in the op? Enlightenment is all about determining what came first, the chicken or the egg.

If after watching the video you posted your still asking the same question. Then surely its the Egg? As its seed, egg, fruit, flower.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

First, Im not a batman villain, why are you calling me that?

Second, I never claimed to speak for God

Third, why are you being a hater?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: childofapoet

Didn't you answer your own question in the op? Enlightenment is all about determining what came first, the chicken or the egg.

If after watching the video you posted your still asking the same question. Then surely its the Egg? As its seed, egg, fruit, flower.

im not the one searching for the answer to that question, i already know the answer to it.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: childofapoet

OK you may as well star your other posts now then talk to yourself for affirmation of your delusions...

Why have you not been blocked from here?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Wow you don't like anyone? Enlightened, you? No. No star, no oracle, just anger and disillusionment. I'll pray for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join