It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about Prince Charles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I had a most weird dream last night-i don't have the best dream recall in general,past few years. Except my dreams which are actually snatches of memories from abductions,and are accompanied upon waking by marks,bruises,pain,injuries,bleeding etc. Also some dreams of flying and levitating and using a strange board made up of squares which lit up as i levitated up and down,moving the squares around. A dream about being dressed all in yellow and watching a triple-missile launch,successfully fending off some demons in various forms,and some personal negative stuff regarding marital life.

But this dream from last night was really vivid upon waking,i dreamt i was a friend of Prince Charles,we were enjoying each other's company,he seemed relaxed and smiling and happy.It was almost like in the dream,i was the wife of Prince William,Kate. But i saw myself,i didn't look quite the same as her. Anyway,in the dream i felt protective of him,Charles,i had a feeling that he was vulnerable,that he was too trusting,that there are those who would harm him if he wasn't careful.In the dream i liked him a great deal,he was actually really likeable and friendly and fun to be with,and in the dream i could feel he felt much affection for me too.

In real life i cannot Stand the royalty of this planet,i have absolutely no reverence or respect for them,especially the British royal family,and i wouldn't touch any of them with a barge pole if paid a billion pounds sterling a Day,never mind month.

Then the dream progressed to me having these worms coming out of a spot on my left arm. More and more came out,little tiny-tiny transparent worms. I squeezed out what i thought was the last,then after a while out of this tiny spot came these big pieces of what looked like coral,but beige-whitish,not the traditional red.Big chunks. That was bloody Eeee-heeewwww

Did'nt seem to have anything to do with the Charles dream,but idk.

Anyway,this is just for general interest,i'd be interested to know if anyone else had been dreaming of Prince Charles,and if so,what?

I don't ascribe any particular meaning to it,i'm open to suggestions,just really weird,first time in my life i can recall dreaming of any of that lot.
edit on 20-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: spelling

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

You poor thing, that sounds hideous! It also sounds like you realizing the royals are rotten to the core and when you become one, you bleed worms.

Don't know really, but yuck. Hope you never have that dream again.

B x

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Maybe the "worms" represent your loathing of the royal family
The first part of your dream may be showing you that they too are human but born into in an extraordinary situation

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Thank you for replying Banshee,and yes i would not like to dream Any of That again. I spoke of it to my husband a while ago,whilst driving into the town to get catfood,and i mentioned that in the dream,i had an under-laying sense of concern for,almost pity,for Charles. He asked why i would feel pity for such a creature - and i replied that in the dream i wasn't ME,i was someone who did as a matter of fact,love,value,and care for Charles a great deal. Diametrically opposed to real-life me. But it's strange to explain,the feelings for him and his welfare were not my own. I personally couldn't give 2 hoots if he kicks the bucket tomorrow,or have it kicked it For him. I would still feel sorrow for the sakes of those who genuinely do love him,i'm not a jerk,i can feel sympathy even if i severely dislike someone/some people. but ya,it wasn't something i'd like as a recurring dream

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I have weird dreams too and have, since I was a child. Not sure what they mean tho but some I still remember from years ago.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Maybe indeed. I have long knew that they are corrupted and disgusting to the very core,but i have not been watching /listening to anything related to the "royals",not for a long long time . I listen to music and things that interest me while i'm online. In fact,it's like diarrhea,if you are not currently afflicted with it,it is completely Out of your mind..so idk.

It's not even a personal thing with any particular royals,or the British royalty personally,though i do very much loathe them for the way they treated Diana,the broodmare and the lamb to the slaughter,but that is not the whole thing either.. I just find the whole idea and concept of royalty and revering,almost Worshipping royalty,Obscene and WRONG on so many levels.

That people are willing to subjugate themselves - and that those worshipped and revered by the misguided masses do not have the Integrity and Decency to tell the masses: "While the royal bit is a nice tradition y'all seem to enjoy,DO BEAR IN MIND THAT YOU ARE **ALL** SOVEREIGN SOULS - and beholden to NO ONE."

edit on 20-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: grammar

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: maybee

Thanks for replying,and when you have the time/inclination,do feel free to share any interesting dreams

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I personally do not believe in royalty but I hold no ill feelings towards them.
Yes Diane was treated disgracefully ... that did not surprise me

History is littered with those who wear crowns and robes of authority ... but I do not buy the lie
Nor the lie of any costume of authority be it religious political or sovereign

As you say we are all our own sovereign in reality

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Very much so,i completely agree. I do,however,go a bit further than you and harbour active dislike and distaste in those who indulge and encourage,or at the very least, do nothing to Discourage the masses of their illusions. It is not an all-consuming thing,and i spend precious little time if any dwelling on the matter,but if i do happen to catch sight on the net,of a picture of one of the royals,i do feel that 'bitter taste in my mouth" momentarily,like if you had to catch someone in the act of vomiting or defecating.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Lol ... Your language is "Colourful" what with "vomiting" and "defacating" but I understand your point
Yes the way people are indoctrinated to believe in lies is truly repulsive to intelligent sensibilities

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The transparent worms and chunky bits of white beige coral is in relation to the nanobots that the elite want to inject the world peasants with.

The nanobots will function as the Mark of the Beast. If you go against the rules of the New World Order, then the nanobots are given orders to self destruct inside your body.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
A few years ago I dreamed I was outside like in a park or something. There were people milling about and then this large cloud started covering the whole area. It was very low to the ground and everyone was freaking out and trying to run or hide from it. But not me.

I looked at it and it became shaped like a hand. People were yelling not to touch it. I reached up anyways and touched it.

Wow, I instantly woke up and felt a peace that I hadn't felt in some time.

The feeling lasted for days to come and I still think about it.

That's just one of so very many dreams I've had.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Hi,thanks for replying,Rapha. What,in your opinion,will be the way they would to inject/introduce the nanobots into us? Because my family and myself,we are taking no vaccinations,we all had the babyhood ones+that was that.But never any flu shots,anything over and above the childhood shots+tongue drops against polio etc. I had some Voltaren shots about 16 years ago,because i went to bed one evening and woke up the next morning,just about crippled.I had small children,and could hardly walk,my legs would collapse underneath me and no doctor could give me an explanation as to why,but the Voltaren shots,pills and also Robaxin muscle relaxant helped,i needed to be mobile.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: maybee

Thanks for sharing,that is Fascinating
!

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
What,in your opinion,will be the way they would to inject/introduce the nanobots into us?

The nanobots are in every person's body now via chemtrails. With every breath a person takes, nanobots are inhaled.

There will soon come a day where every person will get the chance to accept the Mark of the Beast. If they take it, the nanobots go live and function at every nanobot detector. If they don't accept the mark, then the person will not gain access to water via taps or bottles.

In 3 days they will be dead through dehydration.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Dear Roxoxane, I think these dreams could be interlinked with one word only and that is parasites. The dream about him was about a parasite and the dream of worms coming out of your arm, well they are parasites also.
None of this other mumbo-jumbo stuff, just clear and simple.
edit on 20-2-2016 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Out here in the African Bush we do not have chemtrails,though,it's not really a South African thing so much. Only aircrafts ever fly around here are ufo's and the chopper for the gold.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Thanks for your reply,What type of parasites,i'm really curious?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I have Charles in my dead pool. He doesn't possess the longetivity genes of his mother, I'm afraid. All those years of eating rich foods of the royalty will catch up to him. I don't see a violent death, but bad karma for the way he treated his wife Lady Di awaits him.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Hi thanks for replying,yes i also have a feeling he will not last as long as his mother. Cannot say the thought of his demise saddens me,though i would feel sorry for his children,it is hard to lose a parent. But i am still very sad about poor Diana,and always will be.That poor girl did not have a clue what she was getting herself into.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join