It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Standoff: BLM’s “Burn ‘Em Out” Legacy — The Untold Backstory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I can only imagine their response if the courts didnt rule in their favor. Last I checked this was still in the courts. Have their been any updates on it?

Also depending on what the foia requests are asking for determines whether they are released. Investigative material by law enforcement is one of 9 exemptions at the federal level.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I don't know. I just thought I should present more evidence of the phenomenon of BLM corruption. Some posters were trying to suggest that there was nothing to it so I thought more reporting of these occurences was in order to soundly debunk these claims.

Like this:
www.usobserver.com...

From the beginning of our investigation on this story, it became apparent very quickly that BLM at both the county and state levels are out of touch and out of control. BLM is an unconstitutional administrative agency that possesses no constitutional police powers or authority to enforce any laws on anyone, yet they do so.

The response from our readers about BLM Ranger William Finch’s abuses against the Easley family and others has been huge and we are on top of it, but it has been my experience that every time law enforcement at any level is questioned about their behavior they will always close ranks, lie, deny, cover up, withhold information, refuse to comment, or attack the victim, and the Easley case in no different.

The public’s outcry regarding this type of BLM corruption and abuse of power has been muffled from coast to coast because it is only being reported on by small local newspapers and web sites. The so called main stream media has ignored BLM’s attacks on miners, hunters, and the camping public for years, and these abuses generally go unreported, unless the US~Observer is involved.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thought I should reply to this thread to update and add that seven of the prime defendants from the MNWR standoff have been acquitted as of October 2016.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Both the BLM and the US forest service have used burn outs to remove property owners from land they want.

We in the small mining industry have seen many strange unexplainable fires that burned cabins, mine buildings, bridges, in the dead of winter where there in no power or anything else to cause a fire.

And we know for a fact that there are members of Earth First and Earth Liberation Front that are employees of both BLM and US forest service.
www.infowars.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join