It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy cat tear jerkers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Oh I had a Will too. Another feral we took in. Unfortunately he came from a cat colony full of feline leukemia and only lived three years after we rescued him. He was a light gray tabby who liked to play fetch. I'd throw the toy and he'd bring it back and drop it at my feet. My baby Mia also loves to play fetch and will sometimes initiate the game by bringing a toy to me.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt
LOL Maybe he's part ground hog .
Mia knows her name and comes when I call her most of the time. Whitey the big tom had another name but his family left him behind and I don't know what it was. He doesn't really know his name now. We've had him indoors for eight years and he still tries to escape every chance he gets. He can ignore me all day with no problem. But when it's he who wants something he has no qualms about screaming and yowling throughout the house until he gets what he wants. We don't get to ignore him.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme We actually collect and save the fur. We are strange and sentimental about it, maybe superstitious. One day I hope to make yarn out of it. I had a clumped up bit of Williams fur in my sweats pocket that stuck inside the pocket from washing. My BF took it out when he did the laundry and I was really bummed out because if I was wearing the pants out away from Will, I could feel the fur in my pocket and become happy. My BF had had one of those moments when you know something but do the opposite without thinking, when he removed the fur bit.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Three years of love. That's a sad thing but it is great that you took in a cat with feline leukemia. It touches my heart that you gave him love and attention while he was on earth.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
My furbaby is sleeping at my feet right now. It makes it difficult for me to sleep comfortably most of the time, but I don't dare try to move her or kick her off the bed! I just love her tooo much...

She doesn't usually sleep on my bed, but about 5 days ago, I got mildly ill, for about 3 days, and from the first night, she has been sleeping on my bed, even after I got better. I think she knew I was sick and wanted to take care of me
Either that or it was just very curious timing for her to suddenly decide to start sleeping on my bed!

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Oh i'm going to enjoy this,cats are Essential to me
!! not joking either,i literally cannot be without some cats around

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Wonderful:-)!! thanks so much for posting-of course i had to wipe my eyes first,i was crying a bit at some of these videos
I'm absolutely amazed by how that cat saved the litlle boy
and the clip about the soldier who brought home the cat that meant so much to him had me bawling,so beautiful
!

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Every one was a gift. Soft warm fur and rumbling little purr. That wormy thing they do on their backs when they want attention. When I was little I wanted to be a vet. (Well that and a ballerina and an artist etc etc...lol)
Anyway what's cuter than a kitten ? What's not to love.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

When I first moved from my parents home the second thing I did after buying furniture and household goods was go to the SPCA and adopt a little black kitten. His name was Midnite. He had a nice long life and then simply didn't come home one day.
He was an outdoor cat. Most of them who came after him stayed indoors. Away from bugs and cars and dog who don't like cats.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I love mine too but I have no qualms about nudging them off my feet when I want to sleep. They have their own beds I have mine. Of course we share mine when I'm just watching tv or reading. I'm not turning down a cuddle.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Our Huskey used to drop clumps of fur in the spring that we called puppies. I have one put away in my dresser in a plastic bag. He also was a rescue. Got him at the dog shelter. He was about two when we got him and he lived another thirteen years after that. Out vet said that was old for a large dog. He was a beauty with ice blue eyes that were rimmed in black like eyeliner. People were afraid of him because he looked like a wolf but he was a big baby.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane I'm glad you enjoyed them! They are tear jerkers but in a happy way!

edit on 7-2-2016 by peppycat because: auto correct!

<< 1   >>

join