It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does England still control the U.S. 230 years later?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by el_illumbrato
i dont see it merc. I see it saying that the UK doesnt control the USA since he "reliquishes" control. and off the street did say:

"No. There's no possibility at all",

in reply to the question:

"Does England still control the U.S. 230 years later?"

am i missing something here?

No your not, it was me that was missing something. Thanks for pointing it out, you saved me some embarrasment.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
gah it all ties to the rothschilds... First rule of investigating follow the money. We can lump everything together (i.e shapeshifting lizard aliens hehe which government controls which etc.) But it all comes down to the golden rule.

He who has the gold makes the rules

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
ok merc, i was worried i was just been slow and missing something, lol.

Only thing im worried bout is what can one do against a $300 trillion organisation? I know that in David Icke's book he had an excert from a speech by some congreeman in congresss saying how the USA had actually declared bankrupcy in the 30's or something, therefore, suppposing hypothetically the USA had decl;ared bankrupcy in 1930 or whenever the worst depression was what would be the consequenies?

does that mean that european banking families now own USA? im still a student so not sure what the consequencies of declaring bankrupcy are apart from its bad to do so.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by el_illumbrato
ok merc, i was worried i was just been slow and missing something, lol.

Only thing im worried bout is what can one do against a $300 trillion organisation? I know that in David Icke's book he had an excert from a speech by some congreeman in congresss saying how the USA had actually declared bankrupcy in the 30's or something, therefore, suppposing hypothetically the USA had decl;ared bankrupcy in 1930 or whenever the worst depression was what would be the consequenies?

does that mean that european banking families now own USA? im still a student so not sure what the consequencies of declaring bankrupcy are apart from its bad to do so.

The U.S. has never declared bankruptcy. When you think about it, it's impossible. The government controls the currency and all U.S. bonds are denominated in dollars so the government could just print more money to pay off debt (albeit causing inflation). Conspiracy theorists like to equate the end of the gold standard and the establishment of the Federal Reserve System to a bankruptcy, but it was/is not.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
i thought the fed controls the issue of money, not the govt. arent greenbacks the govt issued money? iknow abe lincoln printed that, n got the usa out of debt

<< 1   >>

join