It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible alien invasion happening right now!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
go to:

tornado.cenapred.unam.mx...

its a live webcam of a volcano in mexico

me a bucnh of people have been watching it for aquite some time now!

i first spotted it about 4-5 hours ago!

i made a site with a some of the pics i took, unfortunately i took one too many pics so it temporarily unavailable...but they say it should be up within the hour!

go to:

www.geocities.com/watchingthesky2000

another person also made this little movie!

go to:

members.lycos.co.uk...

what do you think?

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Very interesting... although have to ask, are you sure its not crap on the camera?

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
thats exaclty what alot of people are saying on another message board...but right at the beginning when i first say it the black dot was moving around a hello of a lot....even if it were teh wind moving the black dot, it did not once go out of view of the camera...then another cam, stopped moving near teh first ufo then went away yet teh first ufo stand put...so if it were the wind then why didnt the first ufo move?

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think it's just dirt on the lens I have been watching it for a while and it's not moving or moving very little. I have also done some photoshop analysis. It just looks like dirt

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
then how can dirt move so much yet stay in fcus in of the camera! and what about the other ufo, it apeared like three times, it could have been the same ufo or a different one, not sure, but when it first appeard and the left teh first ufo didn even flinch!

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Stalking Panther,

If you did a photoshop analysis, we would be very interested in hearing your analysis, or at least a specific reason for why you believe it to be an object on the lens.

Dragon Saviour,

I see what you are saying, but there are a couple of items to consider in order to rule out it being something associated with the camera: First, keep in mind it is a series of stills, not a full motion video, therefore if there was a slight movement, it would appear to be jumping around a little.

Also, what do you know about the camera? Its location? Is it sheltered? Is it regularly serviced? What are the local weather conditions?

It could well be something semi-attached to the camer, like a spider web or something that moves slightly in between exposures, giving it the appearance of motion. The second object could be something caught in a spider web but less attached, so it flips in and out of the shot.

Just a supposition. I think it would be cool if we did have a confirmed UFO sighting on a web cam though.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Very interesting. If those where UFO's I doubt they were part of an invasion force. Invasions usually involve a lot more then 2 craft.
It might just be the americans testing their anti-gravity crafts again.
Tell me is this volcano far from civilisation? And is it easilly accesable?

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
hmm, I don't see anything, not even a spec of dirt, I just see a mountain in the distance... with some clouds

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well, along the same idea...

Unidentified Object Seen Floating Outside ISS
Object Possibly From Space Station

POSTED: 5:14 a.m. EDT June 13, 2003
UPDATED: 9:31 a.m. EDT June 13, 2003

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. -- NASA is trying to identify a small object spotted floating outside the International Space Station Thursday, according to a report.

Astronaut Ed Lu spotted the object outside the window of the U.S. laboratory and took pictures of it, Local 6 News partner Florida Today reported.

Ground controllers are analyzing Lu's photos but don't yet have enough information about the object's direction of travel to determine where it came from.

The object, which has moved out of sight, is likely from the station itself, according to the report.

www.local6.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diablo
Very interesting. If those where UFO's I doubt they were part of an invasion force. Invasions usually involve a lot more then 2 craft.

I saw 3, not 2. The last one is on the lower left corner at 03:21 pm. I used the last link.

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I just thought that was one that went away and later came back. Still 3 can also be hardly called an invasion force.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Just look closely, it is dirt.

[Cammo Dude sighs as he hits "Post Reply"]

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
^
agree
i didnt see crap

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It is very interesting to say the least but as to an invasion...um, well....that remains a mystery.

Isn't Mexico notorious for alot of UFO sightings though?
Just a question, no harm meant.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   

It might just be the americans testing their anti-gravity crafts again.

I'd like to explore this statement a bit more, because it might serve as a clue, if what we are looking at is legitimate.

What kinds of things have you heard or witnessed with regard to US anti-gravity craft?

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Looking for aliens near natural phenomena such as volcano�s has to be dodgy. There may well be forces at work that have not been discovered and understood by us. Many sightings occur near fault lines and it has been hypothesized that there may be discharges of electricity as the plates rub together, always possible similar things are happening near volcano�s.

Oh and why would aliens come all this way to look at our volcano�s when there are much more spectacular ones scattered about the solar system? Unless they consider volcano�s to be intelligent beings....

[Edited on 21-6-2003 by cassini]

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
Oh and why would aliens come all this way to look at our volcano�s when there are much more spectacular ones scattered about the solar system? Unless they consider volcano�s to be intelligent beings....

All I can say from that is: What?
Throw me some logic please.

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
why would aliens travel light years to come and hang out around our volcano`s??? I can`t see the logic of coming all this way just to hover by a volcano.

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
i dont think its dirt if so why does it move from left to right and seems that more than one little speck of dirt would appear there.

Alien Spacecraft? Probably not but im not sure what to make of it

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Lysergic been gone for 5 months but I wanted to say I like your avatar...whats that guy's name again..the brit rapper

There is only 1 "UFO" there now and it hasnt moved over the past 15 minutes....hmm..

<<   2 >>

join