It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Day Slavery - Government Sponsored Human Trafficking and Deliberate Dissociation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
www.theyworkforyou.com...

Modern day slavery. After being shipped off, many kids are then placed in government sponsored (and/or black budget) programs [which stemmed from old research, such as MKultra en.m.wikipedia.org... which is now declassified] which are disguised as various 'front' organizations en.m.wikipedia.org... as well as pre-existing legitimate establishments - health care, religious, political, and even educational.
You can see, from the declassified MKultra material, that several MAJOR universities and hospitals
(as well as other types or organizations, INCLUDING RELIGIOUS ESTABLISHMENTS) were contracted to serve as 'fronts' for R&D (research and development), and nowadays, while R&D continues, implementation of operational programs is in full swing. I REPEAT, operational programs are in place and ongoing.

"What programs are you speaking of? How does this relate to these children described in the top article (AND ELSEWHERE) who are being shipped?" - Let me put this very clearly, I realize this case above starts in London, and ends up in Australia, but that shows that this is clearly an international matter. Also, the case above is just one instance, this is happening in many different ways, in many different places. Now the laws from country to country will vary, but using U.S.A. as an example, here is a rough guideline of what is taking place:

- Using the National Security Act of 1947
en.m.wikipedia.org... and several other acts/executive orders to secure legality of all aspects of operations.

- Using the National Defense Education Act of 1958
en.m.wikipedia.org... as well as many other funds, etc. to euphimise the process of scouting, recruiting, and training child personnel. Educating and grooming for a future position for a career in Intelligence, or as a Contractor sounds much better than... well, than stating what that process actually entails. Also, in the midst of being a proud parent, having their child selected for a 'higher education' program, one may be much more willing to sign the required documentation, and give access to their child - than if one was asked to enroll their child in a pre military/intelligence boot camp etc... [ Some of such programs included G.A.T.E. www.eagleforum.org... which had some interesting practices, and that is what they were open in telling you about. You can see though, when you look at the R&D that the Monroe Institute was doing with the C.I.A., D.I.A., and others en.wikipedia.org... in remote viewing, etc., how this would fit in.] Yes, it says this was shut down, but use a little common sense with the way things are declassified/redacted www.merriam-webster.com.... I know there is a lot of terminology and references here, but please take the time to brief the references, and familiarize yourself with definitions of words when you are not familiar. I do not mean to patronize anyone, etc., but a lot of this is not familiar to your average, everyday citizen.

- Using several fronts (as discussed previously), which seldom standalone, and are usually linked up with other 'programming centers' , there is a vast, widespread network of 'sleepers' (including assassins, sex slaves, and many operatives may server BOTH of these functions, AND MORE) being processed, and placed throughout the world. Yes, placed internationally (as well as locally, of course), regardless of place of origin. Yes, this is being done to children, and they have BEEN scouting/recruiting younger and younger for a long time.
Why? - "If you start young, you can teach them anything". Also, unfortunately, due to the way the brain develops, to truly be able to compartmentalize, and deal with the trauma that life brings to an operative (or otherwise), conditioning from as young as possible is REQUIRED. There is also a specific condition that is purposefully created in the subject, which can only be done in childhood, which brings us to our next point...

- In processing (whether a 'sleeper', 'operative', 'sex slave' or otherwise) the mind is split deliberately, and systematically (very specifically from decades+ of research) creating a condition known now as D.I.D (Dissociate Identity Disorder, previously M.P.D., or Multiple Personality Disorder), or perhaps it may be better specified as D.D.N.O.S. (Dissociate Disorder Not Otherwise Specified) when speaking of this from of the deliberately created - structural/systematic/conditioned/'programmed' dissociation. See 'Project Bluebird - Deliberate Creation of Multiple Personality by Psychiatrists' by Colin Ross www.wanttoknow.info... which outlines this thoroughly - based on declassified documents. Also see George Estabrooks quotes en.m.wikipedia.org.... He was a multiple personality 'hypno-programmer' for U.S. government agents during WW2. Oh, and the subject - they may, but more likely, will NOT be aware of the other personalities!
edit on 31-1-2016 by Apoceclipse because: formatting

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
- After 'split personalities' are created (as many as can be/are required for selected 'model') they are named/trained, and heavily conditioned to ONLY come out/respond to certain 'cues' or 'access codes' etc. Obviously for security of covert/clandestine operations. The point of these split personalities, is compartmentalization. Of everything - compartmentalization of classified information, to compartmentalization of emotions that may cause hesitation or otherwise in the field. Training these split personalities, is generally trauma based [including fear conditioning en.m.wikipedia.org... as well as E.C.T. (Electroconvulsive Therapy), Psychic Driving, Drugging, and Torture [as performed and 'perfected' by top Doctors/Scholars such as Dr. Ewen Cameron en.wikipedia.org..., who was President of the Canadian Psychiatric Association, American (1952–1953) and World Psychiatric Associations, the American Psychopathological Association and the Society of Biological Psychiatry during the 1950s] until a C.S.R.S. (conditioned stimulii response sequence) is in place. There are also several audio/video presentations (as described by Dr. Narut news.google.com... who worked in Naval Intelligence.) Lastly, I will mention seemingly less nefarious aspects such as CUBIC Advanced Learning Solutions, and V.R./A.R. platforms www.cubic.com..., which are integrated into such NDEA programs as mentioned above. It's no secret we like testing our new tech on the children www.slashgear.com... and what better way than with games, and technology, right?! Once again, after these split personalities are trained, for any variety of different functions, the subject may, but more likely, will NOT be aware of the other personalities! This may sound unreal, but if you look into the factors of D.I.D., and more specifically deliberately created structural dissociation, and the manipulation of attachment needs, you can see how this can become a reality. You know how a young child may 'blackout' or 'repress' childhood abuse, as to not remember it until they are much older? This is that, researched, and perfected, done with big funding, access to top minds and technology, and legal protection.

- Used for Reconnaissance, Assassination, in the Sex Trade, as a Courier (drug/weaponry/intel/younameit) and much more. Some are made to be patsies for false flag operations ~ either lobbying for legislation, offensive military action, or other nefarious 'powerplays'. An example of one type of false flag operation is Operation Northwoods (en.wikipedia.org...). A patsy would be the one who may or may not have done the deed, but who takes the fall for it. So they may program a subjects split personality, to do something illegal, and go down for it (see George Estabrooks' quote ""I can hypnotize a man -- without his knowledge or consent -- into committing treason against the United States."). Whether that would be to pass stricter gun legislation, or otherwise, the possibilities are virtually endless.

- May stay dormant (inactive) for years before going live (activated by handler to perform specific function/task)

- Will have safeguards 'programmed in' that cause information not to be accessible, even under such conditions as drugging and torture, without the proper pre-installed/embedded access codes. This is to above all, protect ongoing operations, as well as handlers. The subject is ALWAYS expendable. This is all about making a better worker, and protecting the job. The what is simple... its the how that is so complicated.

Early on
(WW2 era, and even before in certain areas/organizations) it became apparent that to best equip a soldier/intelligence operative/sex slave etc. with the ability to perform the desired tasks would be to condition/train/desensitize/essentially program, or even brainwash, from a very young age. From Child Soldiers in Uganda (and many other places) to Trafficked Sex Slaves sold into slavery from adolescence. One cannot deny that this sort of brainwashing... and indoctrination takes place. This has been the dark underbelly of military and international intelligence and other 'secret' societies, and 'elite' clubs for more than decades.

Reason for Children being utilized:

- Adults can not develop Dissociate Identity Disorder. This needs to happen in childhood, before a certain phase of brain development. Children are required to make the amnesiac barriers that protect the sensitive information, and/or training, that will be placed 'within'.

- Adults can not spontaneously cope with new trauma the same way a child can. Once the brain reaches a certain phase of development, it loses its certain key aspects of 'Neuroplasticity'
en.wikipedia.org... that help to cope with trauma. For example, there is a reason a lot of morticians are generational, or in a family. I don't think many adults with no previous experience or otherwise, would spontaneously decide to go into this field. Although this may happen occasionally, just take the example. Early desensitizing and conditioning.

- To add on to the above, when you start young, you have the chance to groom throughout life, and really mold the subject into what is desired to the placement and function needed/required.

- Blending in with other aspects, is of course the major impact on development, including indoctrination and installation of belief systems, values, and ethics, that one can have on a child, as opposed to an adult. Much easier to influence, overpower, or almost anything, really.

- No one would ever sign up for this #. You are not just going to 'make someone do it. You can blackmail etc, and yes they do that too, but if you want, a loyal, trained asset, on call, and with plausible deniability
en.wikipedia.org... then you go with a programmed multiple slave. Modern Day Slavery. Scientificaly diabolical.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
MK ULTRA:

MKUltra used numerous methodologies to manipulate people's mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially '___') and other chemicals, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, as well as various forms of torture.

The scope of Project MKUltra was broad, with research undertaken at 80 institutions, including 44 colleges and universities, as well as hospitals, prisons, and pharmaceutical companies. The CIA operated through these institutions using front organizations, although sometimes top officials at these institutions were aware of the CIA's involvement. As the US Supreme Court later noted, MKULTRA was:

concerned with "the research and development of chemical, biological, and radiological materials capable of employment in clandestine operations to control human behavior." The program consisted of some 149 subprojects which the Agency contracted out to various universities, research foundations, and similar institutions. At least 80 institutions and 185 private researchers participated. Because the Agency funded MKUltra indirectly, many of the participating individuals were unaware that they were dealing with the Agency.

Project MKUltra was first brought to public attention in 1975 by the Church Committee of the U.S. Congress, and a Gerald Ford commission to investigate CIA activities within the United States. Investigative efforts were hampered by the fact that CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MKUltra files destroyed in 1973; the Church Committee and Rockefeller Commission investigations relied on the sworn testimony of direct participants and on the relatively small number of documents that survived Helms' destruction order.
In 1977, a Freedom of Information Act request uncovered a cache of 20,000 documents relating to project MKUltra, which led to Senate hearings later that same year. In July 2001, some surviving information regarding MKUltra was declassified.

Unethical Human Experimentation in the U.S.A.:

- en.wikipedia.org...

1995 U. S. congressional hearing (victim's testify):

-MKULTRA Victim Testimony A:

-MKULTRA Victim Testimony B:

-MKULTRA Victim Testimony C:

'MIND CONTROL' DOCUMENTS/LINKS (including court cases, etc.):

- ritualabuse.us...

Mkultra/Mind Control Newspaper Article Database:

- www.wanttoknow.info...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
A good summary, that info is all over ATS in older threads.

Some more relevant information you might be interested can be found burried in this discussion.

link to one of my threads

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Right, thanks. I really just wanted to write a brief narrative stringing together what i considered to be credible (or credibly based) resources. I thought the relatively newer articles discussing all the children would provide insight as to how easy this sort of thing could really go unnoticed, by the masses at least.

Always trying to raise awareness...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Apoceclipse

Have you noticed that kids who grew up in the 90's are pretty messed in the head ?

I grew up in the 90's and I can't tell you how many people I've met who fit the bill for MK ultra programming.

Personally I think during the 90's there was a massive experiment going on where kids were being brainwashed en mass.

Look at the ages of most of the school shooters for instance, just as a starting point.

They didn't all grow up in the 90's but I'm positive from personal experience that something was going on during that time, and as been for a long time

edit on 1-2-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Tens, perhaps even Hundreds of Thousands go missing in the United States alone every year. This should give people some idea as to where at least some of them end up. Horrifying to think about, and imagine where the other ones end up.. I'd even go so far as to say some are being taken to "other places" if some whistleblowers are to be believed.
It's a frightening epidemic. Watch over your children as you cannot be too careful.
edit on 2/1/2016 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: Apoceclipse

Have you noticed that kids who grew up in the 90's are pretty messed in the head ?

I grew up in the 90's and I can't tell you how many people I've met who fit the bill for MK ultra programming.

Personally I think during the 90's there was a massive experiment going on where kids were being brainwashed en mass.

Look at the ages of most of the school shooters for instance, just as a starting point.

They didn't all grow up in the 90's but I'm positive from personal experience that something was going on during that time, and as been for a long time

State mandated 'education' and a constant stream of 'messages from sponsors', double-speak feeding dissonance in young minds, greed is good, bad is good ad nauseum.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

Good point, but is that really enough to send so many people off the deep end ?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Nothing comes as a shock to me anymore, this is sad man.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The topic of mind control does contain many extraordinary claims, from compromised ethics to super human achievements. How humans can be fractured to contain a 'we' of personalities does leave something to contemplate in just who or what we really are. I have also found the programming, deprogramming and alter integration aspects helpful for putting into perspective some of my own past traumas.

Some people have been way off the deep end for a very long time. More recently 9/11 was one big psyops campaign that has left a lot of heads with fear and uncertainty. As for what effect mass deception like this has at what age may eventually come out in the wash. The potential to mess up some core brain development is real.

top topics

join