It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence erupts as far-right and anti-fascist groups clash in Dover,England

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You converted to islam?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Sargeras

You do realise here in the UK we accept refugees from all religions...

I haven't mentioned Muslims once, and I don't intend to.

My bleeding heart goes out to all refugees, not just those who believe what I believe...

In fact as a Quranist I probably wouldn't be welcome in the Middle East anyways...
So it's moot.

But the vast majority of them are in fact Muslim, in fact such a high percentage, that even mentioning the others at all is all but moot.

There are 100 Muslim's for every one that isn't.

And at this point I think it has become very clear to most of the citizens of Europe, that Muslim's are in fact, a problem.

Not all, you for example, but most aren't like you are they, most liked how they lived in the middle east and intend to bring that same culture to Europe.

If the majority of middle eastern Muslim's didn't like how things work there it would be different, but it isn't different is it?

No, because that is how they want it.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: Discotech

No need to turn England into Nazi Germany either.

How about this for an idea, we kick out everybody who doesn't have any Celtic lineage ? Keep only the pure British people who haven't been pillaged by the Vikings, Romans and other dirty Europeans throughout history ?

Because that is just as extreme as the nazis.

It has been 2,000 years, I believe at this point those people obviously have a claim to the land.

It isn't like they arrived last Tuesday or something.

They are English, pure English, as pure as it gets.

I bet there is not 1 single pure bred Celt left on the whole island at this point.

There isn't a drop of Anglo Saxon blood in my body, nor my brothers father's mothers grandparents great grandparents cousins aunties uncles etc

We are pure Celtic blood.

What are you waffling on about?

And you can prove that over the thousands of years and invasion after invasion, not one of your ancestors was raped by a Saxon or Viking or Roman?

Lol, I bet money if you get a DNA test you are not 100% Celt, I bet not one person on the entire island is.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

No need to turn England into Nazi Germany either.

How about this for an idea, we kick out everybody who doesn't have any Celtic lineage ? Keep only the pure British people who haven't been pillaged by the Vikings, Romans and other dirty Europeans throughout history ?

Because that is just as extreme as the nazis.

It has been 2,000 years, I believe at this point those people obviously have a claim to the land.

It isn't like they arrived last Tuesday or something.

They are English, pure English, as pure as it gets.

I bet there is not 1 single pure bred Celt left on the whole island at this point.

There isn't a drop of Anglo Saxon blood in my body, nor my brothers father's mothers grandparents great grandparents cousins aunties uncles etc

We are pure Celtic blood.

What are you waffling on about?

And you can prove that over the thousands of years and invasion after invasion, not one of your ancestors was raped by a Saxon or Viking or Roman?

Lol, I bet money if you get a DNA test you are not 100% Celt, I bet not one person on the entire island is.

I concede the point to you sir/ma'am...

I cannot guaruntee that at all.

Fair point.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Maybe, demographic statistics are usually done by country, not religion.

My point is, that I'm not just for refugee status for Muslims...

If Ukrainian/Syrian/Libyan/Sudanic etc Christians fleeing war decide to come here I'm also happy for them to arrive.

Religion doesn't play a part in my beliefs on Asylum.
edit on 30-1-2016 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

link   
The easiest way to expand extremism on opposing sides is to give people no other real choices except to be on one side, or the other...

link   
This is going to get more common, and more people will be pushed to the extremes by the actions of the nutters.
In particular, the antifa lot. They won't tolerate anyone with a different viewpoint hence anti immigration marches being taken over by real hardcore NF types, since the more reasonable ones don't want to get bottled and kicked in whenever they March.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpartan

I'm sorry putting aside, for a moment that religious law is actually illegal to enact anywhere in the Western world...

You're so worried about Sharia that you would pull for Nazi's? Seriously? Is there something more appealing about Nazi law? You're willing (based on you're apparent perceptions) to accept all the authoritarian aspects of Nazi rule, to kill anyone not of pure British, white ancestry? What about completely losing YOUR OWN freedom in the process? Are you even sure you're a pure blood?

The entire West has mingled with each other to the point that almost no one is a pure blood to any nationality. Maybe just go back to the standard Aryan? Blonde hair, blue eyes? You know that almost every ethnicity has those genes that for some reason or other can activate?

The monsters you see are really just windmills. Think...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I'm sorry putting aside, for a moment that religious law is actually illegal to enact anywhere in the Western world...

Doesn't mean that people aren't pushing for it.

You're so worried about Sharia that you would pull for Nazi's? Seriously? Is there something more appealing about Nazi law? You're willing (based on you're apparent perceptions) to accept all the authoritarian aspects of Nazi rule, to kill anyone not of pure British, white ancestry? What about completely losing YOUR OWN freedom in the process? Are you even sure you're a pure blood?

I have absolutely no fear that these guys actually want to implement a tyrannic reign that opposes all of my values.

I never said anything about genetics.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I hope in 20 or 30 years those nazi morons don't start crying about why there's been a lack of integration or why immigrant communities have grown insular. It's a pretty normal reaction to the prospect of having your head kicked in by gangs of drunk maniacs.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: johnb

What do you expect when one of the groups carries a banner (flag) like this

Now let's compare it with a more familiar flag

Yep they're using a Third Reich flag for their banner... Of course there's going to be violence when Nazi thugs are demonstrating

Still no matter what people can say about the UK the fact people are allowed to parade with Nazi flags and spout their hatred in public only proves that we're as close as you can get to free speech despite all the PC crazyness we have going on here.

Well, if certain left-wing loonies wouldn't keep trying to flood the country with additional population when there is already a housing shortage, when salaries have been reduced by 50% in some cases (brickies used to earn £15/hour, now with the competition from East Europe, that rate has gone down to £7/hour), there wouldn't be a problem. Then we've got a certain political party that wanted to rub the "right wing's nose in diversity" to the extent that the social fabric of cities has been torn apart. It used to be that everyone in a city would know friends living on the other side of town, in the countryside, know the family and educational background of doctors. Don't even mention Rotherham, constant Christian-bashing and slow Islamification of the country through Halal food and the banning of crucifixes.

Tolerance only goes so far.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

I hope in 20 or 30 years those nazi morons don't start crying about why there's been a lack of integration or why immigrant communities have grown insular. It's a pretty normal reaction to the prospect of having your head kicked in by gangs of drunk maniacs.

Actually, the past 30 years have taught us that these people have no intention of integrating at all, quite the opposite.

If they are morons for seeing the truth, I don't even know how to categorise you.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: NeoSpartan

The entire West has mingled with each other to the point that almost no one is a pure blood to any nationality. Maybe just go back to the standard Aryan? Blonde hair, blue eyes? You know that almost every ethnicity has those genes that for some reason or other can activate?

The monsters you see are really just windmills. Think...

Is is better for a women to be raped that to be a racist? That seems to be what current world events are leading to...

Or is this the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan in action?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan

Actually, the past 30 years have taught us that these people have no intention of integrating at all, quite the opposite.

If they are morons for seeing the truth, I don't even know how to categorise you.

There's no way of knowing if they wanted to integrate because twats like the NF burned down people's houses, threw bricks through their windows and spat on them in the street. Whatever good will they may have initially had became peripheral to moving back into areas amongst their own people where they felt safe.

Let's not pretend they were greeted with open arms and it's solely their religion and culture that's the basis of all Britain's problems, that's far too lazy and simplistic.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Why the Two-Option fallacy in the first place???

That's the mindset of someone who doesn't want to debate all avenues and instead wants an echo chamber or a "Gotcha Answer"...

Coudenhove-Kalergi

Anti-miscegenation rhetoric and "white genocide" nonsense.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

They're the ones talking about their ancestors not wanting foreigners, if they want to play the ancestry game then they better be pure bloods

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Whatever apologist. It's the same in all European countries. The past 30 years have shown that these people don't want to integrate.

One example, they are always speaking arabic on the street amongst each other even though they speak the host country's language.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Someone started a thread the other day stating that "NF" being carved into immigrants and refugees front doors had nothing to do with racism...

That's how ridiculous this debate has become.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

=/=

Nazi's don't rape? Fascists don't rape? Is there a demographic immune to rape? No.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan

Whatever apologist. It's the same in all European countries. The past 30 years have shown that these people don't want to integrate.

One example, they are always speaking arabic on the street amongst each other even though they speak the host country's language.

I worked with Spaniards who spoke Spanish despite knowing the English language...
I worked with Italians that did the same...
I worked with Phillipinos who did the same...
I worked with Poles who did the same...
I worked with Jamaicans that spoke in Patios among themselves...

All of these people knew English.

Your assessment is bulls# and has nothing to do with not wanting to integrate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join